im lookin at apartments...i need to get out on my own
    05-28-09 09:13 PM
    It's a '69 Chevelle.

I wanna get my hands on a '70 Chevelle SS - doubt I ever will but a girl can dream

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Very nice! And yes your dream of gettin that 70 chev one day just may come true

05-28-09 09:14 PM
    I apologize for inferring fear, I suspected you probably didn't, but so many do.

I know what you mean, BK. Most girls I know would never touch a gun.

05-28-09 09:14 PM
    That's why they put a safety on guns...
    But when you have a girl that knows how to work a gun, you're in trouble.

05-28-09 09:16 PM
    im lookin at apartments...i need to get out on my own
    Chad don't be in such a rush to get your own place--along with it come all the responsibility of bills-bills and oh yea more bills-and stress. Save up while you still can at home-but I do commend you for wanting to be independent/responsible like that.

It's a '69 Chevelle.

I wanna get my hands on a '70 Chevelle SS - doubt I ever will but a girl can dream
    You can bet my dad wishes he'd never sold his, same with me and the Charger. That Superbee would be worth a pretty penny too, but the Chevelle is going for crazy money!
    yea i know, and my parents love having me at home b/c i help pay for stuff, the other day mom and i went grocery shopping and before mom could pay for it i already did
    05-28-09 09:17 PM
    I know what you mean, BK. Most girls I know would never touch a gun.

I wouldn't UNLESS I was taught properly on how to handle one.

05-28-09 09:17 PM

Yeah... That's what $80 grand cash, or like $140 grand once the bank gets through with you. Super Gotta love being a cook. This is what I have to look forward too... Should start a grow op Anyone looking for work?
    05-28-09 09:18 PM
    Kasi, have you ever tried Sporting Clays? I go a couple times a month to a club near me. I have a Browning GTI 12 Ga. O/U I use. It's a bit older than some of the new sporting clay shot guns - has a fatter forearm, but it came from the factory ported and back bored. Very nice gun to shoot - nice swing and not much jump when you pull the trigger.

05-28-09 09:19 PM
    bs all it needs is a little work, or a bull dozer haha
    05-28-09 09:19 PM
    yea i know, and my parents love having me at home b/c i help pay for stuff, the other day mom and i went grocery shopping and before mom could pay for it i already did
    Your parents did a great job with you teacjing you responsibilities it sounds like-most 'kids' your age (22) around here aren't like that-they are spoiled little shiits and mommy&daddy hand them everything! I refuse to let my kids turn out that way! You should be proud of your parents-and they of you as well!

05-28-09 09:20 PM
    Sorry BS-i go with the 'bull dozer'!

05-28-09 09:21 PM
    Hello tbl! What's crackalackin?!

05-28-09 09:22 PM
    yea i see other kids my age that still suck everything from their parents, personaly it makes me sick, i got a full time job, i make good money, and im still at home, dad is retired, mom works 2 part time jobs, i figured they paid for me for 21 years, its time for me to pay back
    Well I was thinking insure the **** out of it, then burn it down Everyone makes everything so complicated... There's an easy solution to money problems.

"Why's it look like there was an accelerant poured all over the floor?"

*Counting money* "I wouldn't know anything about that"
    Hello Strawberry, get some rest yet?
    05-28-09 09:25 PM
    Hey blondie! how's it going girl?

05-28-09 09:25 PM
    Thanks for the compliment the other day btw.
    05-28-09 09:26 PM
    yea i see other kids my age that still suck everything from their parents, personaly it makes me sick, i got a full time job, i make good money, and im still at home, dad is retired, mom works 2 part time jobs, i figured they paid for me for 21 years, its time for me to pay back
    Yep-i see plenty of kids doing that--and yes it makes me sick to my stomach as well. I can hope that I'm teaching my kids right and think the way that you do when they get to that age as well. My 15yo daughtr is hounding me to start working-im just afraid she'll drag herself down doin too much-cuz she starts school at 715.out at 3. Cheering 330-6 then go to work after that???? Idk-i don't think I could even do that!

05-28-09 09:29 PM
    Thanks for the compliment the other day btw.
    Uhhh Wolf-who?what?when?where?

05-28-09 09:31 PM
    Kasi, have you ever tried Sporting Clays? I go a couple times a month to a club near me. I have a Browning GTI 12 Ga. O/U I use. It's a bit older than some of the new sporting clay shot guns - has a fatter forearm, but it came from the factory ported and back bored. Very nice gun to shoot - nice swing and not much jump when you pull the trigger.

I believe that's what we do now, I'm not sure. The boys call it "trap shooting" but we're shooting clay birds. I'm eventually going to get a gun - just can't afford one right now.

I know the feeling Chad. I see my friends still living off of mommy & daddy's money and I just want to scream. My fiance and I are trying to get onto our own two feet while helping pay bills at his parents house and pay our own bills.

Yep-i see plenty of kids doing that--and yes it makes me sick to my stomach as well. I can hope that I'm teaching my kids right and think the way that you do when they get to that age as well. My 15yo daughtr is hounding me to start working-im just afraid she'll drag herself down doin too much-cuz she starts school at 715.out at 3. Cheering 330-6 then go to work after that???? Idk-i don't think I could even do that!

Kids are good with that though. As long as they got their phone and facebook app.... Lol. I used to work so much in high school it was unreal. March break we got 9 days off. I worked almost 100 hours. Amazing overtime
    No my kids aren't allowed facebook or myface anything like that----too many creepers

05-28-09 09:35 PM
    Uhhh Wolf-who?what?when?where?

Sorry Sheli, that was to Strawberry.
    05-28-09 09:35 PM
86,775 ... 551552553554555 ...