Hey kasi-oh the movie 'blackdog' was awesome!!!! When my kids were younger they couldn't say Meatloaf so they would say 'leafloaf' LOL! It was cute we still joke about it today-even when I make it for dinner!

Hey Wolf!!

BK-chad-BS hello again

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-09 08:27 PM
    i was gonna clean up around my house outside but the storms we had the past couple of days did it for me, i love mother nature haha
    05-28-09 08:27 PM
    We were cleaning up outside after taking down the canvas garage-type tent we had up yesterday; had to move a lot of stuff from the house to the garage we rent and get rid of a lot of scrap metal and trash.

Wooo-busy day for you girl!

05-28-09 08:28 PM
    I'm back from dinner, hi everyone! Ed, I heard you baked me a cake and I missed it!

Hey, Wolf! Kasi, that the one with Swayze and Meat Loaf?

Yep. My fiance and his dad love this movie. We recorded it on DVR a few weeks ago and just picked it up on DVD this week. I haven't seen the full thing yet so he's making me watch it now.

Well that does sound like some hard work kaka. Don't know if I've ever seen that movie before.
    Sheli, you doing well?
    05-28-09 08:29 PM
    Nah, seems to be toned down a lot. I was wondering why I'd had a hard time sleeping last couple of nights. That may have been it.

05-28-09 08:29 PM
    Wolfie. How you doing today man?

Nah, seems to be toned down a lot. I was wondering why I'd had a hard time sleeping last couple of nights. That may have been it.

What's going on with you?
    05-28-09 08:30 PM
    Absolutely Mike! Saw you were in this morning, did fat-a$$ eat it all first?
    05-28-09 08:30 PM
    Groovy fat-a$$, just finished another day of abuse. You enjoying your day off?
    05-28-09 08:31 PM
    [QUOTE=kakakasiBB;2671508] Yep. My fiance and his dad love this movie. We recorded it on DVR a few weeks ago and just picked it up on DVD this week. I haven't seen the full thing yet so he's making me watch it now.

It is an interesting blend of fact and fiction. A lot more realistic than many trucking movies.

05-28-09 08:33 PM
    Well that does sound like some hard work kaka. Don't know if I've ever seen that movie before.
    Sheli, you doing well?
    Yeah it was. Tomorrow will be a nice free day though. Going to the shooting range if the weather holds off

05-28-09 08:34 PM
    Sweet! What kind/s of gun do you have?
    05-28-09 08:37 PM
    Groovy fat-a$$, just finished another day of abuse. You enjoying your day off?
    I worked today but yeah, it was super
    05-28-09 08:39 PM
    Wolfie. How you doing today man?

What's going on with you?
    I'm doing alright. What he asked me is a little complicated to explain, but cool.

Last edited by BergerKing; 05-28-09 at 08:42 PM.
    05-28-09 08:39 PM
    Dang fat-a$$, why'd I think you were off today?
    05-28-09 08:43 PM
    Sheli, you doing well?
    ^^^1 'L' lmao! I'm doing ok-you know me-il be alright

How are you doin?

05-28-09 08:44 PM
    It is an interesting blend of fact and fiction. A lot more realistic than many trucking movies.

I like it so far. My fiance is actually taking the DVD to school this weekend so his teacher can show it to the class for learning purposes.

Sweet! What kind/s of gun do you have?
    We only have bb guns that are ours. One of our friends goes hunting and is really into it so we use his guns. I'm not sure what kind they are but we normally use his 20 gauge and 12 gauge.

05-28-09 08:45 PM
    Yeah it was. Tomorrow will be a nice free day though. Going to the shooting range if the weather holds off

Wow you going to the ranges too? I aleays weanted to learn how to-just never did tho. It must be fun tho aiming at the 'dummy' and seeing your own progress.

05-28-09 08:46 PM
    Sheli, did I read right earlier? You had a Camaro you rebuilt?
    05-28-09 08:48 PM
    Wow you going to the ranges too? I aleays weanted to learn how to-just never did tho. It must be fun tho aiming at the 'dummy' and seeing your own progress.

We've only been doing trap shooting at an outdoor range, none of us have a handgun. It is a lot of fun. I'll have to get pictures if we do make it to the range tomorrow.

05-28-09 08:50 PM
    Sheli, did I read right earlier? You had a Camaro you rebuilt?
    Yes I did!!! I actaully bought it that way tho- 350 bored out to a 396 with a 4 barrel holly carb-dual header exhaust! She was a mean machine-unfortunately this pix I have got ruined in Hurricane Floyd back in sept 99 no more baby pix of her it was black with electrick blue racing stripes on the sides and over the trunk part. And unfortunately an automatic but she boogied!! Did a 100 in the bat of an eye! No nos tho!but I did all the upkeep myself-timing-spark plugs-carb adjustments-fuel filter-exhaust----all that good stuff!

Last edited by ItsJustShelli; 05-28-09 at 08:54 PM.
    05-28-09 08:51 PM
    We've only been doing trap shooting at an outdoor range, none of us have a handgun. It is a lot of fun. I'll have to get pictures if we do make it to the range tomorrow.

Awesome! Sounds like fun for sure!

05-28-09 08:52 PM
    That's so cool Sheli, never would have expected you worked on cars, but I probably should have. Your husband must be proud.
    05-28-09 08:53 PM
    Oh yeah, they had a new Camaro at the Ingersoll dealership Lol, it was nice.... First time I've seen one for sale around here
    05-28-09 08:53 PM
86,775 ... 549550551552553 ...