Hey SG! How are you today.....everyone else seems to be ditching this place like its infested with fleas!!! WTF?! Its really upsetting

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I'm good but all that is going on is really confusing the he11 out of me!

05-27-09 02:15 PM
    Yea your not kidding SG!! I'm gonna be pm'ing peeps later to try & resolve this stupid bichering!!!

05-27-09 02:29 PM
    Ugh! My 14yo son is acting like an sob right now!!! Ugh-im gonna ground his pi$$y azz for a YEAR!!!!!!!

05-27-09 02:30 PM
    Hi all.

Wow. I just read the last few pages to catch up. I feel like the guy who shows up late for the party, only its over and the cops are just leaving.

Happy Hump Day! (there is so much you could do with that phrase)
    05-27-09 02:31 PM
    Hi Star

Ugh! Wap is going looney again!!

05-27-09 02:44 PM
    Sometimes wap is cwap.

05-27-09 02:51 PM
    Wtf did I miss? Why is everyone leaving?

05-27-09 03:06 PM
    Hi LSG & Kasi I hope you're both having a good day.
    Things have gotten a little out of hand in here today. I hope later everyone will have realized its all just a stupid misunderstanding & TBL can continue to be the fun place we've all come to love.

05-27-09 03:22 PM
    Wtf did I miss? Why is everyone leaving?

I think cuz BS was scweing around as his usual self and he really po'd a few people & they don't want to come back now

05-27-09 03:24 PM
    Wait Amber, I'm not going anywhere, lol, this is my hangout.

05-27-09 03:31 PM
    Wait Amber, I'm not going anywhere, lol, this is my hangout.

glad your sticking around Mike!
    05-27-09 03:33 PM
    Hey Shelli & SB.

Damn it BS. I thought you were trying to be nicer to everyone.

05-27-09 03:33 PM
    Hi Kasi! Shells, SG! Blondie. How's everyone? BS pushes too far sometimes but that stuff doesn't bother me - I have a pretty thick skin for teasing,

05-27-09 03:40 PM
    I've not read back through everything that went down but I'm not so sure that this was all BS's doing. I don't think anyone should be so quick to play the blame game on this 1. Back-Space did apologize to 1-2 Many, as did BergerKing.
    I don't know 1-2 Many very well at all, but in my opinion his rant completely trashed TBL & pretty much everyone involved. To put it nicely, it was a little over the top. Maybe th guy is having a bad day, idfk. Also I don't know what Amber had to do w/ it but I really like that lil firecracker & I hope she comes back!
    Have I missed anything here? Plz jump in & add to it if I have

05-27-09 03:50 PM
    Ladies, Mike, I see things are a little quieter than earlier now. I was out in the boonies, but watching a little when I had signal. Gets a little crazy on the 2 lanes.

05-27-09 03:51 PM
    The video of my , not as stormy as I would have liked.

Would have been up earlier but I feel asleep for 2 hours.
    05-27-09 03:59 PM
    They are both friends and I don't like it when friends are fighting. I won't take side in a case like this.

05-27-09 03:59 PM
    well i pm'd both the boys and i think everything is ok! well see later!
    05-27-09 04:00 PM
    i will not take sides either Mike! and i dont like to see friends fighting either-thats why i wanted to pm them and hopefully help clear things up!
    05-27-09 04:01 PM
    Ladies, Mike, I see things are a little quieter than earlier now. I was out in the boonies, but watching a little when I had signal. Gets a little crazy on the 2 lanes.

I know it! Out here by me, the state 2 laners are 65 mph, but you always go around a bend and there's a tractor or other farm vehicle! Scary!

05-27-09 04:02 PM
    I strongly suspect he was having a bad day. His opening greeting was a little off-color, and I figured to play a little myself. I took a playful hack in return.

Now, he came on pretty strong yesterday, too. I disagreed on some of the premises regarding browsers, and he was getting pretty heated and downright disrespectful in at least one case. This is not a place to battle, so I put information out and let it be.

When I saw the rant he posted, I had an inkling he was still hot about that. If I even think I've been a party to someone being torn down, or made to think I'm after them, I man up and do it publicly. I have no qualms about extending my hand in apology.

But I also do not pull others from a private convo into forum to prove a point, either.

And when I'm wrong, I admit it. I'd rather be proactive than reactive.

So, let's get back to the lighter in heart things.

05-27-09 04:14 PM
    Lighthearted things hmm how about more videos I've made, this one in 2005 about , I'm not in it but my voice is.
    05-27-09 04:20 PM
    I've just realized my car charger is not in my car. D'oh! No more posts from me until very late tonight. When I return I really really hope everything is back to normal, whatever normal is around here

05-27-09 04:24 PM
    SBB, I could fill a book about the horror stories of road incidents out here, referring to your road trip here.

I want you to know that as a professional driver, I do everything I can to make life easier for other drivers around me. My truck has been a teaching platform for years. I do not condone bad drivers, and I have been directly responsible for removing a number of them from our roads.

You would be stunned at the bad drivers I've seen daily. Not just a few, hundreds. Daily. Hours on end. And every mile I drive, I have to avoid them. No matter what they drive.

05-27-09 04:26 PM
    I've not read back through everything that went down but I'm not so sure that this was all BS's doing. I don't think anyone should be so quick to play the blame game on this 1. Back-Space did apologize to 1-2 Many, as did BergerKing.
    I don't know 1-2 Many very well at all, but in my opinion his rant completely trashed TBL & pretty much everyone involved. To put it nicely, it was a little over the top. Maybe th guy is having a bad day, idfk. Also I don't know what Amber had to do w/ it but I really like that lil firecracker & I hope she comes back!
    Have I missed anything here? Plz jump in & add to it if I have

I don't know what happened and I haven't gone back to read either. I was just messin with what I said up there.

05-27-09 04:37 PM
86,775 ... 530531532533534 ...