I'm sorry man.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 11:19 AM
    And since we're batting things, look at that airplane! (Takes a home run swing at 1 2 Manys *****!) Misses, drat, think smaller! J/k, but is was fonny, huh?

05-27-09 11:20 AM
    Hey BK-1 2-Blondie-kasi-BS again!

How is everyone! Good I hope!

Yea I will agree Blondie-some of those truckers are real PITA's , as BK put it!!

05-27-09 11:20 AM
    Well I can understand that they feel like they own th road cuz well basically they do, but yea it scares th he77 outta me th way some of them drive! Not all of them, but some. That drive home was 1 of th most stressfull drives ever. I was on unfamiliar roads in an unfamiliar vehicle in the pouring unrelentless rain for hours & hours with th occassional trucker cutting me off. Oh & I forgot to mention we had a broken windshield wiper too! Whew I am thankful to be home in 1 piece.

05-27-09 11:21 AM
    I'm sorry man.

Awwwwwwww
    See he's not always awful

05-27-09 11:24 AM
    Yea blondie-that would def freak me out too!!

05-27-09 11:24 AM
    How's the renovating & decorating going Shelli?
    I can't wait to get some time to start back up some of our home projects. Got to find time to clean the place 1st tho. Uuggghh

05-27-09 11:26 AM
    Its going- the next room is the kitchen which is attached to the dining rm--its goin to be 2 shades little than the dining rm to show its a separate room but still part of it.....ya know what I mean? I didn't want to do the same color. But I loooove the color-i could sleep in here! LOL thanks for asking--yea the hardest thing is gettin back into the swing of things too!

05-27-09 11:28 AM
    Okay, so WTF was that all about? Fuk it...
    05-27-09 11:29 AM
    Yep, that did it BK. I'll try re-installing it and if it does it again I'll remove it.

05-27-09 11:29 AM
    How the cleanin biz goin blondie?? Ya know I rem back a few wks ago when you pm'd me about a cleaning job-cuz I was cleanin my bath rm or something!!LOL that was me!

05-27-09 11:30 AM
    Yep, that did it BK. I'll try re-installing it and if it does it again I'll remove it.

Glad to hear ya got it kasi!

05-27-09 11:31 AM
    Okay, so WTF was that all about? Fuk it...
    BS-chill out dude-alls 1 2 meant was just don't insult ALL the time-we know your jokin...but some people don't like to hear it over&over. Get it?

05-27-09 11:33 AM
    Classic symptoms. Hard to miss those after diagnosis and remedy of so many. Very simple fix. Notorious app for jamming early-model Curves.

05-27-09 11:35 AM
    I be back in a few

05-27-09 11:36 AM
    Hey BK-speaking of diagnosis--how is your daughter since her testing thing there a couple wks ago? Everything ok?

05-27-09 11:37 AM
    BS-chill out dude-alls 1 2 meant was just don't insult ALL the time-we know your jokin...but some people don't like to hear it over&over. Get it?

Yeah.... I've never come in here and actually tried to insult somebody. I was sure everybody knew I was joking. If it's bugging you, you can tell me to stop, and I wont pick on you. I'm not a dik.
    Maybe some people could really use with an attitude change... You think I'd insult you and delete you off bbm? Fine. I'm gone, got **** to do today anyways.
    05-27-09 11:41 AM
    This thread has become a joke lately. Every time I post someone is always quick to try to crawl up my @ss, or prove me wrong. I get enough of that crap elsewhere on forums, I don't need it here. I come to TBL to try to chat with my friends, but those days seem to have shriveled up and dried out. IMO, his thread has become a mess of random arrogance. Everyone just waits for their turn to talk and jumps at the opportunity to make someone else look bad...Tsk Tsk. It is in my best interest to not post in this thread anymore. I don't want to be the angry guy in TBL anymore

Wolf, Pink, Mike, John, Ambs and Norton...you guys are cool as heII. Don't ever change. If I don't have you on BBM, then PM me your PIN (if you want)so we can continue to chat. If you are cool and I didn't mention your name above, PM me your PIN as well.

Now... the rest of you go ahead and make fun of this post like immature little lab monkeys do.
    Last edited by 1 2 MaNy; 05-27-09 at 11:45 AM.
    Hello everyone, 6 days in a row of work and they still call me in for tech support for a 7th, I got my smart store all healed. I also bought a trail for SmrtGuard, pretty sweet.
    [QUOTE=ItsJustShelli;2658049]Hey BK-speaking of diagnosis--how is your daughter since her testing thing there a couple wks ago? Everything ok?

They didn't find anything specific. The cleaned things up a bit. The girl is just too hard-headed for her own good, sometimes. Doing too much instead of healing.

05-27-09 11:42 AM
    This thread has become a joke lately. Every time I post someone is always quick to try to crawl up my @ss, or prove me wrong. I get enough of that crap elsewhere on forums, I don't need it here. I come to TBL to try to chat with my friends, but those days seem to have shriveled up and dried out. IMO, his thread has become a mess of random arrogance. Everyone just waits for their turn to talk and jumps at the opportunity to make someone else look bad...Tsk Tsk. It is in my best interest to not post in this thread anymore.

Wolf, Pink, Mike, John, Ambs and Norton...you guys are cool as heII. Don't ever change. If I don't have you on BBM, then PM me your PIN (if you want)so we can continue to chat. If you are cool and I didn't mention your name above, PM me your PIN as well.

Now... the rest of you go ahead and make fun of this post like immature little lab monkeys do.
    Nicely said, and BS I was figuring you were joking yesterday...hopefully! Hopefully!
    05-27-09 11:42 AM
    Hey BS I think it was very cool of you to apologize. And from my perspective I think most of th time you're pretty effin funny. Of course I don't know what went on w/ you & 1-2 I didn't bother to read back on it. Maybe you need a spanking & then a hug

05-27-09 11:57 AM
    .......so how's everyone's weather today? We had some rain and now we have pretty dark clouds, might dust of the camcorder and record some severe weather, if I unlazy myself.
    05-27-09 12:04 PM
    Its going- the next room is the kitchen which is attached to the dining rm--its goin to be 2 shades little than the dining rm to show its a separate room but still part of it.....ya know what I mean? I didn't want to do the same color. But I loooove the color-i could sleep in here! LOL thanks for asking--yea the hardest thing is gettin back into the swing of things too!

I don't see anything wrong with using th same color but in a lighter or darker shade. I did the same thing in my house with a color called vanilla brandy. Loved it so much I had them darken it a few shades & did opposing walls in the living room to give it a lil more depth.
    And I do remember that pm! Wasn't sure if you did tho lol. Business is still above water but barely. Clients are going broke & cutting back. I'm about to start advertising again, first time in years. Wish me luck on that one!

05-27-09 12:04 PM
    Nort if you get some good pics I'd love to see them if you want to post them. Storms can be amazing & I've gotten some great photos of the sky after an awesome storm.

I wish you all a good day. I'll check back in on my next break.
    Peace

05-27-09 12:08 PM
86,775 ... 528529530531532 ...