And if all else fails, rinse it off in the sink Lol
    05-26-09 09:30 PM
    I prefer sliding down the mountain. BS, I'm mostly into cruising anymore. I started snowboarding in the bad old day - 88 season. But Nort, I can get down anything you want to try. I recommend A-Basin in Colorado - it's called the legend, green there is blue anywhere else.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 09:31 PM
    Snowboarding... Gotta keep going until someone leaves on a stretcher. Better yet, slide him the rest of the way down on his board and hope one of the blades don't grab the ice the wrong way Hahaha
    05-26-09 09:34 PM
    I prefer sliding down the mountain. BS, I'm mostly into cruising anymore. I started snowboarding in the bad old day - 88 season. But Nort, I can get down anything you want to try. I recommend A-Basin in Colorado - it's called the legend, green there is blue anywhere else.

I'm a Boyne fan, half of my family is major league skiers, my aunt has gone all over the world for skiing. I just like K2 gear too. K2 Skis and bike.
    05-26-09 09:38 PM
    That's fine Nort, I'm game for anything, but when I started snowboarding, I gave my skis away.. I don't mind hanging with skiers and snowboarders - my group is a little of each. I rida a long board so we all end up at the same place at the same time. The point is fun, eh?

05-26-09 09:48 PM
    That's fine Nort, I'm game for anything, but when I started snowboarding, I gave my skis away.. I don't mind hanging with skiers and snowboarders - my group is a little of each. I rida a long board so we all end up at the same place at the same time. The point is fun, eh?

Exactly, I like mountain biking, now I just need to put my front wheel back on my bike, tomorrows day off project. We've got some area I can explore.
    05-26-09 09:50 PM

"eh"?

Lol,I used to board. I loved it, I just hated everyone on skiis waiting while I did my board up. And I didn't like the stomp-in bindings. So I got Snow blades 2 years ago. And they're fun little things
    05-26-09 09:51 PM
    As for areas, the more I visit the better, but I still have a lot of runs in Colorado to get down, lol.

05-26-09 09:52 PM
    Haha, TBL'ers slaughtered that "Picture of CB members" thread Good job guys
    05-26-09 09:59 PM
    That was locked fast, I want disc breaks for my bike...
    05-26-09 10:03 PM
    Why? Lol, just get better pads Mine stops like nothing... My pocket bike on the other hand.... Lol, better off using the bottom of your shoes
    05-26-09 10:04 PM
    For the fact of having disc breaks yo
    05-26-09 10:06 PM
    Geez... If you got that much money lying around, should go get a nice tv or something.
    05-26-09 10:07 PM
    Already have that, but I want new golf clubs first, ugh I'm getting 80 hours + 6~8 hours overtime every two weeks this summer.
    05-26-09 10:10 PM
    That's not a bad thing. When I get my car, I'm gonna get another job aswell... Too much sitting around home
    05-26-09 10:12 PM
    I'd rather be at a Canadian store, it would be busy. I might be part of the US Tim Hortons presence at the 2010 Olympic games
    05-26-09 10:18 PM
    I'd rather be at a Canadian store, it would be busy. I might be part of the US Tim Hortons presence at the 2010 Olympic games
    Lol, there's the attitude Should get a job at a Timmies around here. Like 10 - 15 hours a week would be nice
    05-26-09 10:19 PM
    You don't make your way in life twiddling your thumbs, that's for certain.

05-26-09 10:19 PM
    You don't make your way in life twiddling your thumbs, that's for certain.

Didn't see you sitting there Berger. Got something to say?
    05-26-09 10:20 PM
    Lol, there's the attitude Should get a job at a Timmies around here. Like 10 - 15 hours a week would be nice
    You want me as a reference
    05-26-09 10:21 PM
    Yeah, nort, the Tim Hortons up in Canada are pretty good, but having a passport to go to work would be a PITA.

05-26-09 10:23 PM
    It would have to be in Canada. Lets all meet up at Whistler. Get the snowboards ready
    Whistler is amazing. Especially compared to Ontario. I thought I was pretty good, doing black diamond runs on the slopes around here. Then I went to a REAL mountain, whistler-blackcomb. I did okay until my buddy, who was an instructor there, took me to a double black diamond. I looked down a narrow, near vertical chasm. Snow, being whipped around by the high wind in that tunnel of death, reduced visibility to less than 100 feet. I tucked my tail between my legs, turned, and walked away. I didn't care that the mountain was silently laughing at me. I was not ready to decorate some spike of rock with my blood.
    You want me as a reference
    Hahaha, I doubt the manager would call the states for a reference I actually have a few good references up here. Believe it or not, I'm nice to some people Lol. Full time isn't enough work though. 50 to 60 a week would be good. Either that or do some volunteering somewhere.
    60 is a light week. Fair, but not that strenuous.

05-26-09 10:26 PM
    Whistler is amazing. Especially compared to Ontario. I thought I was pretty good, doing black diamond runs on the slopes around here. Then I went to a REAL mountain, whistler-blackcomb. I did okay until my buddy, who was an instructor there, took me to a double black diamond. I looked down a narrow, near vertical chasm. Snow, being whipped around by the high wind in that tunnel of death, reduced visibility to less than 100 feet. I tucked my tail between my legs, turned, and walked away. I didn't care that the mountain was silently laughing at me. I was not ready to decorate some spike of rock with my blood.

Hahaha, I hit Coble Hill over here. It's just that, a hill... But by the pipe they usually have this area going down, and it's crazy. If you ever wiped out, you'd be going to the hospital. And the north side of the hill can be pretty mean. It's unreal the air you get off of a 6 inch lip... That's where I tried doing a 180 on the snowblades and cought a rough spot of snow. Very unpleasant Blue mountain was pretty nice
    05-26-09 10:27 PM
86,775 ... 519520521522523 ...