Take care kaka, sleep well again.

Dang, how did I miss that? Of course the 3 conversations I'm having with one person, along with TBL might have something to do with it.
    05-25-09 09:52 PM
    Yea we did a bbq here today-nothing crazy-just burgers n dogs with corn on the cob. My parents came over too-they live accross the street from me! Long drive-they hit a lot of traffic! LOL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-09 09:53 PM
    No, that was a Wargames moment.there were 3 movies from May of 83 that I associate from the end of childhood. That one, Blue Thunder, one of Warren Oates' last movies, and Return of the Jedi.

05-25-09 09:54 PM
    Dang, how did I miss that? Of course the 3 conversations I'm having with one person, along with TBL might have something to do with it.
    Yea-ya think? LOL

05-25-09 09:54 PM
    Alright guys--it really has been a busy azz day-and I need my sleep! So I'm callin it a night too!!

Have a good night and I'll "see" you all in the a.m. of course

05-25-09 09:56 PM
    "See" you in the morning as well, I have an 8am class aka I will be online.
    05-25-09 09:57 PM
    Blue Thunder, one of my favorites. JAFO, use it all the time, get nothing but blank stares.
    05-25-09 09:59 PM
    Good night you two, see you on the 8220 side.
    05-25-09 10:00 PM
    Everyone has scattered!
    05-25-09 10:23 PM
    And good night to me, see you all in the morn. Jef, get the drinks ready, its going to be a long, short week.
    05-25-09 10:23 PM
    It's down to you and the Beast cn. You kids have fun.
    05-25-09 10:24 PM
    Alright well I'll turn the lights out when I'm done...pretty soon, they should make it so we can change the background so this bright white doesn't destroy my eyes while on my laptop.
    05-25-09 10:28 PM
    Blue Thunder, one of my favorites. JAFO, use it all the time, get nothing but blank stares.
    Haven't heard JAFO in a long time. Don't mind me, just passing through, waving as I go, making stupid hand gestures (yeah, call me, okay)

05-25-09 10:29 PM
    Well I'm turning her over to the late night people, take good care of her.
    05-25-09 10:42 PM
    Norton, see you later...

Okay so the movies. Terminator, not bad. Some cool scenes for sure I'd watch it again.
    Dance Flick... NO! OH MY GOD, NO! Utter crap, I maybe giggled twice... But that didn't make up for the rest of it. Just terrible the whole way through. The writers should be shot, or locked up, or something... Wow...
    05-25-09 11:21 PM
    Dance Flick... NO! OH MY GOD, NO! Utter crap, I maybe giggled twice... But that didn't make up for the rest of it. Just terrible the whole way through. The writers should be shot, or locked up, or something... Wow...
    Dumba��! You had to pay good money to find that out?

Just when I think common sense may stage a come back. You come through and blow it all to he!!.

How's it going tonight BS? LOL!

05-25-09 11:32 PM
    It's going okay now. I felt dizzy after I left the theatre Uggghhh... You know how much money I could spend on weed to make that movie watchable? I'd be dipping into my savings for sure

Lol, how you doing Kanga? Up late again are we?
    05-25-09 11:35 PM
    Had to stop by, got yelled at by backspace. I really could use a drink, things are crazy and need to stop the world and get off for a minute.

Hey everyone

05-25-09 11:37 PM
    Oh hi Paddy! It's nice of you to show up out of the blue like this without anyone having to drag you in? Will a rum and coke do it for you?

Who you trying to sucker in to get a BB anyhow? Long distance boyfriend?
    05-25-09 11:38 PM
    I would prefer a Capt and coke and what are u doing serving. My God Wolf will loose a ton in profits.

05-25-09 11:45 PM
    I'm the only one here able to serve Pfft, profits... Ever since the mods started keeping close eyes on everything, we get more and more people coming in here looking for some fun
    05-25-09 11:47 PM
    It's going okay now. I felt dizzy after I left the theatre Uggghhh... You know how much money I could spend on weed to make that movie watchable? I'd be dipping into my savings for sure

Lol, how you doing Kanga? Up late again are we?
    LMAO! I could have told you that from the previews.

It is going well on this end and I am almost always up late. I am a bonafide night owl.

05-25-09 11:52 PM
    LMAO! I could have told you that from the previews.

It is going well on this end and I am almost always up late. I am a bonafide night owl.

Haha, bonafide....

I'm okay... The previews looked okay. Didn't think it would be complete crap. Now Transformers 2. That look like it's going to be the movie of the year for me. Either that or "Armored". Just saw the previews for that today. Doesn't look bad at all
    05-25-09 11:55 PM
    Haven't heard JAFO in a long time. Don't mind me, just passing through, waving as I go, making stupid hand gestures (yeah, call me, okay)

Ya'll come back now

Lol. Toronto huh? London myself.

We've almost got more Canadians in this bar than we do Americans Where's this bar supposed to be located anyhow
    05-25-09 11:57 PM
    You know who sucks? That Bergerking, and Kanga, and that Carol chick... Yeah... Alot of losers over in that thread
    05-26-09 12:14 AM
86,775 ... 506507508509510 ...