Tongue isn't the problem. SG is right there's no way to ban anyone. But I'm not the type of person to do anything to get banned. I am not, however, the member I once was. I also know a few others who were great contributors who don't even come anymore. At my old pace, I should have 4000 posts or more, i don't care anymore because hard work doesn't matter.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yeah, it's not like we get paid to help these poor newbies out! We don't get credit for sticking with a person til their problem is resolved! What do we get? A thread celebrating our new status of Master, Genius etc etc... Whoopti f***in doo!!!

05-24-09 09:58 PM
    Yeah, it's not like we get paid to help these poor newbies out! We don't get credit for sticking with a person til their problem is resolved! What do we get? A thread celebrating our new status of Master, Genius etc etc... Whoopti f***in doo!!!

You sounds like you have some problems my friend... *Puts arm around Skull* Come on, share with me... Will make you feel better
    05-24-09 10:00 PM
    hey nort--after you were bouncing around on that spring horse thing--did ya fall on your azz off of it??? LOL jw!
    No...yes, but the area is covered in shredded tires so I didn't hurt myself.

does everyone use that???!!!??? LOL thats popular here in jersey too!
    I use it about once a week

What did the brown chicken say to the brown cow?

Brownchickenbrowncow.
    05-24-09 10:01 PM
    A rapper I listen to (Young Jeezy) calls himself Jeezy the Snowman and made a mixtape titled, you guessed it, "Can't Ban the Snowman." that's where it came from
    Ah, that makes a lot of sense now!
    05-24-09 10:01 PM
    You sounds like you have some problems my friend... *Puts arm around Skull* Come on, share with me... Will make you feel better
    Quit trying to get fresh with me a$$hole!!! I don't play that game!!

05-24-09 10:05 PM
    Ah, that makes a lot of sense now!
    I still don't get it
    05-24-09 10:05 PM
    Quit trying to get fresh with me a$$hole!!! I don't play that game!!

Awwww, there's no need for that kind of language is there? Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy? You want a treat? Can you sit like a dog? Good boy! Fetch!
    05-24-09 10:07 PM
    Hey everyone

05-24-09 10:08 PM
    Hey skull, let's not forget the undying disrespect from some of the trolls.

I've backed off of posting quite a bit. Found some folks to spend some time with, found a place to open up and let some of the creativity out to play.

And I feel a lot better.

05-24-09 10:09 PM
    Well I have gotten a couple PM's from mods I respect. But not many PM's or mods.

How about a nice size view of cn acting the fool:
    Last edited by BigBadWolf; 05-24-09 at 10:13 PM.
    05-24-09 10:09 PM
    Lol SG, I have a bbm folder with 25 people from here I averaged 2 to 4 hours with upgrading or working on problems, and the countless times we have all worked together or alone with newbies to solve problems. SG, when was the last time someone from management said thanks? It's more like they're doing us a favor - then comes "disrespecting a mod." What about disrespecting us?

05-24-09 10:13 PM
    No...yes, but the area is covered in shredded tires so I didn't hurt myself.

I use it about once a week

What did the brown chicken say to the brown cow?

Brownchickenbrowncow.
    ok terrific!!!
    05-24-09 10:13 PM
    Hey skull, let's not forget the undying disrespect from some of the trolls.

I've backed off of posting quite a bit. Found some folks to spend some time with, found a place to open up and let some of the creativity out to play.

And I feel a lot better.

Lord only knows how much I hate trolls and will chew them out if I came across them! I think I'm gonna retire from posting in BB related forums and stick to off-topic. Even though it's "against CB forum rules," but who ever follows them?

05-24-09 10:14 PM
    Do mods get paid? Who makes money from the site besides Kevin and the store front, is it an actual distribution center or do they just ship from other places.
    05-24-09 10:15 PM
    hey chad
    hey BK back again!
    05-24-09 10:16 PM
    I still don't get it
    And that my friend, is why you're an id�ot!!!

05-24-09 10:16 PM
    I've had 1 nastygram and 1 'Let's knock it off' gram.

The nastygram came after I made a comment about the current administration and agreed with the idjit about the last one. I took my lash and went on, even though I didn't do anything really wrong. Wasn't worth fighting over. Ron White is right on target about what you can't fix.

05-24-09 10:18 PM
    but i dont thinks its fair either that the mods can edit your post if "they feel like it"
    05-24-09 10:21 PM
    I'll still cruise through and pick up a few here and there, but not with the same freneticism as the pace I carried on for a while. Not jaded, just found a good group to be with.

05-24-09 10:21 PM
    Lol SG, I have a bbm folder with 25 people from here I averaged 2 to 4 hours with upgrading or working on problems, and the countless times we have all worked together or alone with newbies to solve problems. SG, when was the last time someone from management said thanks? It's more like they're doing us a favor - then comes "disrespecting a mod." What about disrespecting us?

We're all doing them the favor of keeping this site the place to come to for everybodies problems! I have never once gotten acknowledged for my efforts! Not that it would make a difference, but still!

And exactly my point about disrespecting them! They can talk to me however they damn well please but when I express my mind about how I feel about them, I get a warning! I've said it before, their whole methods are a joke!

05-24-09 10:23 PM
    I usually use the PM to lambaste those I want to hit. Then I can't see my posts disappear.
    05-24-09 10:24 PM
    but i dont thinks its fair either that the mods can edit your post if "they feel like it"
    I take it you found what I was talking about since I saw you post there?

05-24-09 10:26 PM
    We'll have a mod stepping in here soon, to tell us to be nice to them, cause they're getting their widdle feelings crushed.
    05-24-09 10:27 PM
    Well I'm about to call it a day, if I find the place shut down tomorrow I know where to find most of you (not in a creepy way).
    Last edited by cnorton; 05-24-09 at 10:31 PM.
    05-24-09 10:29 PM
    well you guys--its been fun--but P!NKS peepers are getting tired and need to close for some well needed sleep after today!!

Have a good night everyone and catch up with ya tomorrow!!

HAVE A HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!
    REMEMBER AND HONOR THOSE WHO GAVE FOR OUR COUNTRY
    05-24-09 10:29 PM
86,775 ... 494495496497498 ...