God bless you Beast, you've restore yet again my hope for the Genie! That was priceless.
    05-24-09 07:13 PM
    Hey, SBB, glad to hear you are enjoying your day. You be safe out there. Wolf, hit the Genie again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-09 07:14 PM
    Multitap, how could you? That's like using a Razor.
    05-24-09 07:15 PM
    Yes sir Beast, see post above!
    05-24-09 07:15 PM
    Ooops! Sorry! That's what I get for thinking again. That's another reason why I want a curve.
    Nice quick edit though!
    05-24-09 07:17 PM
    Well thank you BK! Wolf will you be coming this way for business or pleasure?
    It was hilarious to watch all the bikers coming off the mountain today. We had a pretty good rain & everyone coming down had a stripe of black mud going from their bike seat to the heads!
    Oh and Mrs.BK, hello to you too!

05-24-09 07:18 PM
    Ooops! Sorry! That's what I get for thinking again. That's another reason why I want a curve.
    Yes, just discovered ATT is now offering the Javelin. Thought I was going to have to get a Bold in September, when my upgrade becomes available. Now I can get the berry I've been dreaming of.
    05-24-09 07:20 PM
    Pure unadulterated pleasure, Strawberry. And that area is one of my favorites in the country. Absolutely breathtaking. Second only to the Rockies, and places such as Garden of the Gods out there.
    05-24-09 07:22 PM
    Hey blondie-nice to hear your having a great time!!!

05-24-09 07:27 PM
    Well, she tried the SureType, just isn't a big fan of it. She found out after it was too late that she prefers qwerty. She just wanted to be different this time. Fell in love with that little red Pearl. She learned that I pick better phones.

05-24-09 07:29 PM
    Here's a couple quick examples of Garden of the Gods, I don't have enough of my own on my PC right now. Still getting it back up to speed.

05-24-09 07:30 PM
    No doubt Beast, Pearls are great devices. I've just outgrown mine, but I'm a severe techie, and abuser.
    05-24-09 07:31 PM
    Well in all honesty I tried the Suretype on the storm(when you don't turn it on its side) and its easy to get used to but I think could be frustrating at times I suppose!

05-24-09 07:32 PM
    Hi, StrBerryBlond. This is a cool place to hang out in. BK is such a bad influence. First he gets me hook on crack, crackberry. Now he drives me to the nut house. Lol. I thought I drove him crazy.
    Well thank you BK! Wolf will you be coming this way for business or pleasure?
    It was hilarious to watch all the bikers coming off the mountain today. We had a pretty good rain & everyone coming down had a stripe of black mud going from their bike seat to the heads!
    Oh and Mrs.BK, hello to you too!

05-24-09 07:32 PM
    So lil pistol- your shopping for a new berry eh? What are you considering for the next purchase?

05-24-09 07:36 PM
    Whatever the BK picks. He's my techie. I'm just a loving follower. I tried to be diffrent device than his. Well, I like my pearl but I like his curve better. Also when he learns something new, it may not work on mine.
    So lil pistol- your shopping for a new berry eh? What are you considering for the next purchase?

05-24-09 07:47 PM
    We're not due til the end of the year. We have to see what Sprint is gonna have out by then. Until then, we'll be tap, tap, tapping on the ones we have. It is nice having the one year upgrade option.

05-24-09 08:08 PM
    What's crappenin people?

05-24-09 08:09 PM
    Whatever the BK picks. He's my techie. I'm just a loving follower. I tried to be diffrent device than his. Well, I like my pearl but I like his curve better. Also when he learns something new, it may not work on mine.

Well good luck with whatever may be chosen for you to indulge in!!! BK I'm sure will choose the perfect one for you

05-24-09 08:11 PM
    SG-whats goin on amigo! what's in store for your holiday weekend?

05-24-09 08:11 PM
    SG-whats goin on amigo! what's in store for your holiday weekend?

Hey Pinky! Not much, watching the race (since it was postponed), then I get to do some grillin for everyone at my parents house.

05-24-09 08:16 PM
    [QUOTE=ItsJustShelli;2637746]Well good luck with whatever may be chosen for you to indulge in!!! BK I'm sure will choose the perfect one for you

Well, they just need to get us more choices in BBs. I'd consider anything else a step down, now.

05-24-09 08:16 PM
    Howdy, SG. Sounds like a plan. One of the daughters brought a bunch of friends over and I grilled dogs and corn. Simple and easy.

05-24-09 08:18 PM
    SG-grillin is always fun-especially on a holiday with family and good food makes it all the better

Oh BK- gotcha - i have no clue what other carriers have-i don't 'shop' around so to speak cause that would probably tempt me for a bb from another carrier! LOL

05-24-09 08:19 PM
    Howdy, SG. Sounds like a plan. One of the daughters brought a bunch of friends over and I grilled dogs and corn. Simple and easy.

I wish it were that easy for me! I get to grill everything! Steaks, brats, fish, dogs etc etc etc. Good thing they have a huge grill!

05-24-09 08:22 PM
86,775 ... 490491492493494 ...