That is so ironic you have no idea Pink!
    05-24-09 06:32 PM
    Pink, you know where weezy has been, haven't seen her in a couple days.
    05-24-09 06:33 PM
    No clue-i was actually wondering myself-she was supposed to babysit a friends 6wk old baby I think on wed. Or thurs. Morn but that's the last I've heard from her-i hope she's ok tho!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-09 06:39 PM
    What, flat ceilings? The only flats we have in The renovated pouch are the sleeping areas and the floors. Everything else is nicely rounded or curved.

What I lost was the basic architectural layout description and the amenities. The layout is a terraced funnel, with 8 sleeping levels. Not to worry, though, I'll get it down right.

05-24-09 06:41 PM
    Yeah, that's the last thing I remember seeing too. Think the baby did her in? Murdered by a 6 week old, story at 11.
    05-24-09 06:41 PM
    I've got to have my fun Beast, and the Magnificent Marsupial will surely see it. There will be heck to pay, and I'm willing to endure it.
    05-24-09 06:42 PM
    Pink, you are the fastest person on WAP I know, with the possible exception of Kanga. I'd love to put a stopwatch to it sometime, just to see. That woman can post and BBM like nobody's business.
    05-24-09 06:44 PM
    BK I think your doing a great job on the pouch!

05-24-09 06:46 PM
    I'll not venture into crypto spaces then, Wolf. It is turning into an interesting project, though.

Got our computer back up again, so I might get to use it later.

I'll be back in. A bit

Youse guys, I've served someone up in the Genie Game. Could someone take it on?
    05-24-09 06:47 PM
    Hi,Shelli. This is lil pistol. I'm Berger Kings wife. He was telling me that we have a lot in common. Just wanted to say "Hi" and try & meet others that can be as nuts as I am. From the looks of it, I feel into the right room. Are these walls padded?

05-24-09 06:48 PM
    I'll not venture into crypto spaces then, Wolf. It is turning into an interesting project, though.

Got our computer back up again, so I might get to use it later.
    You go were ever you'd like with it Beast. Your doing great, don't let me detour you.
    05-24-09 06:49 PM
    Sweetheart, the walls in the pouch are padded, now we ALL have our padded room.

05-24-09 06:51 PM
    As a matter of fact lil pistol, this is a picture of some of the gang hanging out in our exclusive padded backroom. Not the backroom the dancers are stored in mind you, but another. Can't ever have too many backrooms!

05-24-09 06:53 PM
    Beast, I suspect since the PC hasn't been in operation for a while, you'll be hard pressed to get it away from the children.
    05-24-09 06:55 PM
    Aaaah! My tongue is hanging out. I'm in heaven. I just hope children are off limits in there. Or at least drama free.
    As a matter of fact lil pistol, this is a picture of some of the gang hanging out in our exclusive padded backroom. Not the backroom the dancers are stored in mind you, but another. Can't ever have too many backrooms!

05-24-09 06:58 PM
    It's a bar, and we card. So no children allowed lil pistol. Except for corrupt your child at work day.
    05-24-09 07:00 PM
    Hi,Shelli. This is lil pistol. I'm Berger Kings wife. He was telling me that we have a lot in common. Just wanted to say "Hi" and try & meet others that can be as nuts as I am. From the looks of it, I feel into the right room. Are these walls padded?

Hey lil pistol! It is so nice to finally meet you! and yes-the walls are padded in certain areas for our comfort of craziness in here! LOL

05-24-09 07:05 PM
    Isn't that everyday they go to school. They come home teaching me things. I guesse that's what happens when you gave six kids ranging from 21 to 11 and 5 grand kids.
    It's a bar, and we card. So no children allowed lil pistol. Except for corrupt your child at work day.
    05-24-09 07:06 PM
    You have the same fun with SureType I do, lil pistol. You think you've checked everything, then you post and "Doh!", it's used another word with the same character sequence. Ain't that a er!
    05-24-09 07:09 PM
    Hello All!
    Just checking in briefly from TrailTownUSA. Its a quaint little town built around a section of the Appalachian Trail. Were basically on a corner where Virginia meets West Virginia meets Kentucky meets Tennessee. And if anyone was wondering it is GORGEOUS here!
    I hope you're all as relaxed & content as I am today

05-24-09 07:09 PM
    Nice quick edit though!
    05-24-09 07:10 PM
    Hey Strawberry, I'll be close to there myself in 12+ days.
    05-24-09 07:11 PM
    Her SureType is deactivated. She is using multitap on hers, Wolf.

05-24-09 07:13 PM
86,775 ... 489490491492493 ...