Careful fat-a$$, you might as well take full advantage of that "free" health care system you have up there. We wouldn't want you dropping anytime soon. Your all we have to abuse on a regular basis.
    05-23-09 10:07 AM
    We're all going to get sick... I feel fine right now, but I'm sure at somepoint in my 20's I'll have it. That, and the chest pains I already have(but have been ignoring ) Or feeling like I can't breathe properly...
    Well dumbazz get yourself to the docs!!! Jeez BS-dont play with your life like that!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-09 10:07 AM
    That's the attitude Pink, you'll get there. I'm sure it is frustrating going through this, imagine if you had to inject insulin. Could be a lot worse, Pink.
    05-23-09 10:09 AM
    Hey kasi--sorry to here your plans got kaboshed. well when opportunity allows-take full advantange to find something new to do today!

05-23-09 10:09 AM
    Oh I no Wolf-my Gma was insulin and well, that's a story for another day....g-d rest here soul.

05-23-09 10:10 AM
    Ok-im really goin now! Ttyl!

05-23-09 10:11 AM
    Thanks Shelli. I'm sure I'll find something else to do. I might go to the park near my house for a little while.
    Lol. And wait for 5 hours for a friggin doctor? Don't really care anyways. Might aswell have fun while we're here. I'm going to be buying a bike soon. My likelyhood of dying soon, will go up very dramatically Lol. but atleast you'd go out in a bang... Or a thud I guess

No worries. If I go, you can pick on Ex... He's more than deserving.

What happened at the bank kaka?
    Ok-im really goin now! Ttyl!

Cya Shelli
    05-23-09 10:12 AM
    Trip to the park for the day sounds good Kasi-pack a little picnic basket and towel-good to go don't forget the frisbee and kite!

05-23-09 10:13 AM
    I might go to the park near my house for a little while.
    I'd do that, but I would probably only get arrested again.
    05-23-09 10:13 AM
    Pink, your as bad as I am in the morning!
    05-23-09 10:14 AM
    What happened at the bank kaka?
    I put money in it. Lol. I left a little while ago to head to the bank so I could pay my phone bill and get it turned back on. Stupid bill had to be due right before payday and of course they shut it off on payday.
    05-23-09 10:15 AM
    I'd do that, but I would probably only get arrested again.
    Huh? What happened now?
    05-23-09 10:17 AM
    I put money in it. Lol. I left a little while ago to head to the bank so I could pay my phone bill and get it turned back on. Stupid bill had to be due right before payday and of course they shut it off on payday.
    Got money problems or...? Couldn't you take out a cash advance or anything?
    05-23-09 10:19 AM
    Huh? What happened now?
    It's called comedy fat-a$$! Your on the blasted network, you'd think you'd recognize it.
    05-23-09 10:19 AM
    Got money problems or...? Couldn't you take out a cash advance or anything?
    I don't think I know anyone that isn't having money problems right now. It has been a little tougher since I've been out of work but it's not too bad.

It was just an issue of the bill was due at the beginning of the week, we had other bills that had to be paid with last week's paycheck and that didn't leave enough to pay the phonebill afterward. If the check had gone into the bank yesterday it wouldn't have been a problem but my fiance didn't get a chance to stop yesterday. They suspended our service at like 4 this morning so it was only off for a few hours.
    05-23-09 10:22 AM
    It's called comedy fat-a$$! Your on the blasted network, you'd think you'd recognize it.
    What are you going on about? Blasted network? You get much sleep there Edward? How about that Tetanus shot
    05-23-09 10:23 AM
    I don't think I know anyone that isn't having money problems right now. It has been a little tougher since I've been out of work but it's not too bad.

It was just an issue of the bill was due at the beginning of the week, we had other bills that had to be paid with last week's paycheck and that didn't leave enough to pay the phonebill afterward. If the check had gone into the bank yesterday it wouldn't have been a problem but my fiance didn't get a chance to stop yesterday. They suspended our service at like 4 this morning so it was only off for a few hours.

That sucks... If I needed to get rid of something my BB would be the first to go though. I don't need it. I need the phone. The texting, Iming, and internet are just for fun. I don't need them.
    05-23-09 10:25 AM
    That sucks... If I needed to get rid of something my BB would be the first to go though. I don't need it. I need the phone. The texting, Iming, and internet are just for fun. I don't need them.
    We haven't had to downsize just yet but if we do the phones will probably be the first to go as well.

05-23-09 10:30 AM
    We haven't had to downsize just yet but if we do the phones will probably be the first to go as well.

Yeah, they do take up alot of extra cash...

Everyone hear Paris Hilton lost her Blackberry?
    05-23-09 10:33 AM
    That's not the first thing that sk@nk has lost.
    05-23-09 10:35 AM
    Yeah, they do take up alot of extra cash...

Everyone hear Paris Hilton lost her Blackberry?
    Yeah, I know.

LMAO. I saw that post.

05-23-09 10:36 AM
    I'd let her borrow my phone

05-23-09 10:42 AM
    Why would you do something like that? She may lose it on you.

05-23-09 10:44 AM
86,775 ... 473474475476477 ...