Thanks too Ex

So basically last night when I was that low I should have grabbed 4oz of oj rather than a candy and couple of cookies and THEN had my yogurt/cereal mix? Ok so it was my mistake-i will know better next time and do this differently!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-09 09:38 AM
    No, but yes. It will let me view the thumbnails with a minimum of 2 per row, and let me view full screen with a slide show I set an interval to.
    You are going to love the Jav. I can't wait for you to get one, it's a whole new world - liberating.

05-23-09 09:39 AM
    Morning crackheads. Rough night Shelli? How does your sugar drop off so much overnight?
    Hi BS

I guess from all the running around yest and also I have to take my meds with dinner-and probably not eating enough for the medication to "work" off of is what I think happ'd here. Tks for asking.

05-23-09 09:40 AM
    You buying the 8900 Wolfie? I don't even know if we can get them up in Canada yet...
    05-23-09 09:41 AM
    Hey Wolf-did you ever get everything resolved with your bb yest?

05-23-09 09:42 AM
    Hi BS

I guess from all the running around yest and also I have to take my meds with dinner-and probably not eating enough for the medication to "work" off of is what I think happ'd here. Tks for asking.

Oh I see... I don't know a whole lot about diabetis.
    05-23-09 09:43 AM
    Hey Ex-you sound like a little kid with the your most fav toy on earth!!!

05-23-09 09:45 AM
    Hey Ex-you sound like a little kid with the your most fav toy on earth!!!

Childish people usually sound like kids
    05-23-09 09:48 AM
    Oh I see... I don't know a whole lot about diabetis.
    LOL! I don't really either-and I have it! I still have a lot to learn and learn how my body will re-act at certain times-ive only been on meds for a month-so I guess I won't really understand my body till maybe 6mths on meds to get a good idea of how thigns will kinda go-plus I haven't had time to just sit down and research it-which I really have to make time to do so I can learn more about it!

05-23-09 09:49 AM
    Mike, I've been salivating over that model since it was first rumored. I was disappointed I would have to get the Bold, now I'm all . Is the keypad easier than a standard Curve to use?

Pink, it was the damnedest thing, and Beast was the one who caught it. I had my BBM set to unavailable, and apparently that was preventing my notification. Could swear I've gotten notification with it set that way before, but maybe not. Somebody isn't the genius he touts himself to be. Thanks for asking.
    05-23-09 09:49 AM
    Thanks too Ex

So basically last night when I was that low I should have grabbed 4oz of oj rather than a candy and couple of cookies and THEN had my yogurt/cereal mix? Ok so it was my mistake-i will know better next time and do this differently!

It's a matter of experience. You'll figure out how your body responds to different things and you'll individualize how you respond to your own glucose levels. OJ is good for a quick shot of sugar, but a cookie or cake will last longer. So a little less cake to get it up and make it stay up longer. Too much juice and it'll shoot up and then drop out just as fast. I don't know if I'm explaining it right, but think of a graph that goes up and down - you want to smooth out the peaks and valleys by using a combo of short and long lasting carbs.

05-23-09 09:50 AM
    Pink, you sure it's even been close to a month? Seems like maybe a little over a week to me, but time is starting to distort.
    05-23-09 09:50 AM
    LOL! I don't really either-and I have it! I still have a lot to learn and learn how my body will re-act at certain times-ive only been on meds for a month-so I guess I won't really understand my body till maybe 6mths on meds to get a good idea of how thigns will kinda go-plus I haven't had time to just sit down and research it-which I really have to make time to do so I can learn more about it!

I should probably get on that too... Runs in my family and, and I don't eat very healthy as it is
    05-23-09 09:51 AM
    The keypad is about the same, but smoother. I am pretty fast with it, but the Curve was good practice. You will have a few frustrating days coming from suretype.

05-23-09 09:54 AM
    Wolf-glad to hear the berry issue has been resolved. And yes-ive been on meds since april 30th already! Time flies my four pawed friend!

Mike-i think I understand what you were trying to explain-and yes-i really do need to do more research to learn more and learn how my body is going to react-its still all new! And I know I will make more mistakes unfortunately-i just wish I could get it perfectly right and keep it that way! Ocd? Yep that's me-i like to have things at an even keel with no bouncin around and this is one that I can't pin down yet!

05-23-09 09:57 AM
    Well, I have to go help my brother find a hotel and get settled in to wait for the guy coming to get him. Bbl tbl

05-23-09 09:58 AM
    I should probably get on that too... Runs in my family and, and I don't eat very healthy as it is
    BS if it runs in your family-i highly suggest you get yourself checked for sure! You don't want to find out by having to go to the hosp!

05-23-09 09:58 AM
    That OCD will serve you well with this disease. Lol, I need a bit of it myself.

05-23-09 10:00 AM
    Have a good day Mike!

I'm actually gonna hit it for now too-need to shower and go get paint for my dining room!! Woo Hoo!! Painting party tomorrow!!!! Do-do-do-do-doooo....I'm lovin it! lol. Catch everyone later!

05-23-09 10:01 AM
    That OCD will serve you well with this disease. Lol, I need a bit of it myself.

Well then here ya go-i can share!

**hands Mike some ocd**

05-23-09 10:02 AM
    Time sure does fly Pink, unlike your elephants. It will take a while for you to understand your body, and get things coordinated. But you will.
    05-23-09 10:03 AM
    BS if it runs in your family-i highly suggest you get yourself checked for sure! You don't want to find out by having to go to the hosp!

We're all going to get sick... I feel fine right now, but I'm sure at somepoint in my 20's I'll have it. That, and the chest pains I already have(but have been ignoring ) Or feeling like I can't breathe properly...
    05-23-09 10:04 AM
    Later Ex...
    05-23-09 10:05 AM
    Hey everyone. I'm back from the bank and just found out my plans for today aren't happening anymore. Now I have to find another way to enjoy the beautiful weather we're having.
    05-23-09 10:05 AM
    I know I will Wolf-but for now till I do-its very frustrating but my chin is up and the fight is on

**pauses a moment-and "the gloves" come out**

05-23-09 10:06 AM
86,775 ... 472473474475476 ...