Really kaka, anytime. And if I don't see your post, you can always PM me. I get an email alert with them, so I can't miss it. That file free is outstanding, with it that high, you'll rarely have to do a reset. There's a memory clean app contained in security you can set up. It will reset when you do reboot, but it will keep things much smoother in between.
    I learned something from the Beast last night myself. Was going to do a wipe and reload my OS this morning, but at the last second was saved. There's a certain smart-a$$ on this thread, that I'm going to have to slap.
    Haha. I saw that.

You might be able to manage Facebook with the extra memory a little bit better, kasi, but it is a notorious troublemaker. I've watch it pull 15-20MB down on my daughter's 8330. I can't count the troubles I've seen with the earlier versions and Pearls.
    Yeah, I've heard about all kinds of trouble others have had with that app but I haven't had any problems with it yet.

Well, I'm off to the bank. I will see you guys in a little while.
    05-23-09 08:37 AM
    Your not kidding Beast, cannot count the number of people I've saved by having them delete facebook.

Ah, all my personalized ringtones are reset, and all is right with the world.
    05-23-09 08:38 AM
    Me either. It went into my repertoire when I saw a trend of certain described behaviors. Just like the indicators for a wet phone or low FFM have a pattern. Learning to recognize them is the biggest part of the battle. Knowing how to correct it, priceless.
    05-23-09 08:56 AM
    One of these days I'm gonna have to sit back and edit this pile of photos I have in here. Getting to be a ton of them. Gotta organize 'em, too.
    05-23-09 08:59 AM
    Yeah, I had to use Windows the other day to synch and remove mine. I'd gotten up to about 500 and it was just too much. Now I've got to add back what I want. Next time I'll just drag and drop so I don't get rid of what I want to keep.
    05-23-09 09:07 AM
    I have a number of folders set up for all of mine. The scenery folder being the largest, of course.
    05-23-09 09:09 AM
    Facebook is evil. On my 8320, I did get up to 30mb ish, but added apps I liked. It took me a while to get over the "gotta make more file free room" thought process. It was a lot like early PC days where we managed limited hard drive space with X-Tree Gold, lol. Once I relaxed and managed resources by clearing logs and doing routine resets to free tied up file free room, I started to enjoy my berry much more. I settled in at about 26mb with a bunch of apps I liked - I would not survive without Docs 2 Go

In a couple more years these conversations will be a thing of the past. The new devices, and the memory they have is liberating. Worries about file free room have disappeared with my Jav.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by exelant; 05-23-09 at 09:14 AM.
    05-23-09 09:11 AM
    I have a folder for every subject and media and document type. I'm probably too organized, lol

05-23-09 09:12 AM
    shelli, are you seriously awake right now?!?!
    Yes I was sick as a dog! My sugar plummeted at 11pm and aft 20min (1120) I was only at 76 then woke up at 330am with the sweats- nasues(sp?)-headache- UGH! Then my sug was too high! Then got up this morn and I was at 91 & still felt like shizz!! This is gonna be a funky day for sure!not looking forward to it

Good morn everyone! I don't know who's in here right now! LOL so hello to all!

05-23-09 09:12 AM
    Oh yeah, I couldn't survive with them all in one folder. I have my camera set to a misc. folder, then I move them to the appropriate folder. Unless I am taking a series, then I set it to that folder.
    05-23-09 09:14 AM
    Hi shells! Sorry about the roller coaster you're on.

05-23-09 09:15 AM
    Hey BK Wolf Ex!

Hey Ex-do you experience anything like what I've posted above with the sugar just droppin outta the blue? I wonder does it have anything to do with the "week prior" to woman things?? Not to get overly personal--but it happen a few wks ago to and if I recall it was around that time.

05-23-09 09:15 AM
    The 5.0 has a cool feature, when you open a picture folder and select say the first picture, you can then flip through all the pics in that folder one at a time with the trackball. Sweet touch.

05-23-09 09:17 AM
    Hi Mike, Pink.
    Was worried about you Pink, thought that might be the problem. A little too much fun at the party?
    Mike I read through your talk of deleting logs, thinking the er has a Javelin, till I finally got to the end.
    05-23-09 09:18 AM
    You didn't have thumbnails before, Mike. It works like that on my Pearl.
    Pink, I'm thinking Mike might not have personal experience with your question, but then again...
    05-23-09 09:19 AM
    I don't shells, I am one of those people who don't respond all that well to my meds, I am usually between 120 and 200. I have only had a drop out a couple times. Juice is a good way to recover swiftly, however.

05-23-09 09:20 AM
    No wolf I completely stayed on track with eating at the party but outta no where last nite about 11 I started to feel really ef'n weird-and I was too low-as if I didn't eat enuf food-but I guess the heat didn't help either and I was drinking plenty of wateer-so it wasn't that I ate too much-i guess I didn't eat enough!

05-23-09 09:20 AM
    Well I had 1 starburst and 2 small (1-1/2" round) choc chip cookies- and about 3oz of light yogurt w/ 1/4cup of quaker oatmeal square cereal. But then I was up at 226 at 330am when I ckd it....and I woke up cuz I wasn't feelin good .its driving me nuts!

05-23-09 09:24 AM
    I have had thumbnails with all my berries Wolf. I am probably too anal about organizing everything on my devices. Does the pearl open a picture to full screen and then let you flip through your pictures in that folder a full screen view one at a time?

05-23-09 09:26 AM
    Shelli, get or make yourself some cinnamon capsules. It will help to regulate and balance your levels a bit easier.

Actual sugar will make you bounce like you are doing. Fruit juices, or fruit itself shouldn't give you as many spikes. The natural sugars rather than the processed ones are easier to deal with.

Processed goes in fast raises you fast, and then drops you like a bomb. It's no wonder you're feeling like microwaved caca.

05-23-09 09:31 AM
    No, but yes. It will let me view the thumbnails with a minimum of 2 per row, and let me view full screen with a slide show I set an interval to.
    05-23-09 09:32 AM
    Alright BK-thanks I will try the cinnamon thing. Well cuz it was so low last nite I needed to get something to bring it up quick before I wound up having to go to the hosp-so I understand what you mean by real sugar and nat'l sugar "side effects"

05-23-09 09:34 AM
    Morning crackheads. Rough night Shelli? How does your sugar drop off so much overnight?
    05-23-09 09:36 AM
    BK is right, things made from processed sugars cakes, cookies stuff like that along with complex carbs will elevate sugar levels and they will be much slower to come back down. Simple sugars will get your glucose level up, but will not last as long.

05-23-09 09:38 AM
    Morning fat-a$$, how goes it today?

Mike, you enjoying that Acura?
    05-23-09 09:38 AM
86,775 ... 471472473474475 ...