Well well well, just look at who's up at closing time!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-09 03:11 AM
    Damn, everyone's up late tonight.
    05-23-09 03:13 AM
    I was asleep on the couch, just stopping in on my way to bed.

05-23-09 03:13 AM
    its just one of those nights. i have a 3 day weekend and im thinking why sleep?!
    05-23-09 03:14 AM
    Good night everyone, I'm off to bed!

05-23-09 03:16 AM
    Good night ex!
    05-23-09 03:18 AM
    night ex. check ya on the flip side!
    05-23-09 03:18 AM
    BTW, I hate notifications for my IM apps. If I don't notice the little star, I'm not paying enough attention to use bbm. Lol.
    You may have the time to stare in utter amazement at your berry all day, me not so much.

Aaaw, Wolfie, why aren't you one of *my* BBM contacts? . *pokes*
    I'll PM you, and we'll discuss it. You know I care SK.

Good night/morning all
    I'm going to channel my inner Wolf & hope that 2 hours of sleep is just the right amount.
    That is about as as gets!

Well well well, just look at who's up at closing time!
    The sign reads "Open 24/7" Mike. Sorry I had to pick on you twice, you seem to have a knack for saying just the right thing to set me up. The Tom to my ****. (it's a guys name you dopey filter!)

Damn, everyone's up late tonight.
    kaka, how'd you get away with that, and I can't say ****? (huh, I guess I can when I'm hanging out with kaka)
    05-23-09 05:57 AM
    kaka, how'd you get away with that, and I can't say ****? (huh, I guess I can when I'm hanging out with kaka)
    I don't know. It's never censored out the word Damn ... I wonder if it does with a lowercase d .... damn ... nope, it doesn't. Maybe I'm just special.
    05-23-09 06:09 AM
    Good morning TBLers!

Sorry you couldn't sleep last night Pink. Didn't hang around though. The Port-a-Pouch is nice, but just not the same, is it.

You are kaka, and don't you ever forget it!
    05-23-09 06:18 AM
    I know, I know.

Holy ****, I just bricked my phone!

And my command prompt doesn't want to work the way it says in the How to recover a dead BB .... Looks like I have to wipe and reinstall the OS
    05-23-09 06:24 AM
    Well it's the start of a three day weekend. Time for family, fun, racing and most importantly remembrance. Let's take the time to honor those whose lives were given, in service to our great nation. G_d bless them, may they rest in peace. They made the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom, a freedom that is sometimes not appreciated as much as it should. One that is slipping through our fingers, right before our eyes. Both parties are doing a disservice to our constitution, but I will try and stay off the politics this weekend, and focus on the fallen. For they gave of themselves for all of us. Regardless of party, we are all Americans. If you see one, thank a veteran, or active duty this weekend, and every day. You never know when the one you passed who's active duty today, might be the one memorialized tomorrow.

Last edited by BigBadWolf; 05-23-09 at 06:42 AM.
    05-23-09 06:25 AM
    What did you do to your berry kaka, and what OS do you have on your PC?
    05-23-09 06:26 AM
    I was trying to free up some memory by deleting VAD and a few other things and now I'm getting App Error 205 when it starts and it will only let me reset the phone.

Uh. 4.5.0.124

I'm going to try wiping it with JLM Coder and reinstalling the OS. Thank god I did a backup before messing with it.
    05-23-09 06:33 AM
    Don't wipe it kaka, just hook it up to your PC with DM running. It will recognize the missing files and prompt you to reinstall them.
    05-23-09 06:39 AM
    Then if you download CrackMem from the guide I posted for you, you can safely remove any of the files you don't want from your Pearl, while not bricking it. If you use it, I'll guide you through from here.
    05-23-09 06:42 AM
    Don't wipe it kaka, just hook it up to your PC with DM running. It will recognize the missing files and prompt you to reinstall them.
    My computer isn't detecting the BB at all...

UGH. This is the last time I try to mess with it.
    Last edited by kakakasiBB; 05-23-09 at 06:46 AM.
    05-23-09 06:44 AM
    You mean it isn't detecting it? Delete the port set up for your berry through control panel. Reboot, and when you hook your berry up it will automatically install the port again.
    05-23-09 06:46 AM
    Well it's the start of a three day weekend. Time for family, fun, racing and most importantly remembrance. Let's take the time to honor those whose lives were given, in service to our great nation. G_d bless them, may they rest in peace. They made the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom, a freedom that is sometimes not appreciated as much as it should. One that is slipping through our fingers, right before our eyes. Both parties are doing a disservice to our constitution, but I will try and stay off the politics this weekend, and focus on the fallen. For they gave of themselves for all of us. Regardless of party, we are all Americans. If you see one, thank a veteran, or active duty this weekend, and every day. You never know when the one you passed who's active duty today, might be the one memorialized tomorrow.

05-23-09 06:48 AM
    You mean it isn't detecting it? Delete the port set up for your berry through control panel. Reboot, and when you hook your berry up it will automatically install the port again.
    Ok. I got it to connect. Now to see if I can get App Loader to connect to it and fix the OS.
    05-23-09 07:00 AM
    Good job kaka. I'm assuming you used MaxMem to delete the files from your berry.
    05-23-09 07:03 AM
    Good job kaka. I'm assuming you used MaxMem to delete the files from your berry.
    No, I just moved them into my "Removed" folder by dragging and dropping on my computer. I guess I removed something that I shouldn't have.

App loader is loading the OS now. I am so thankful for this site; I would be lost without it.
    05-23-09 07:08 AM
    Great kaka, you did it the right way, if not completely right. What files did you remove. I can tell you which was the one that should have stayed.
    05-23-09 07:13 AM
    I deleted all the DocsToGo files, SlideshowToGo files, net_rim_bb_search.cod, all of the net_rim_vad files, and a few of the net_rim_tid_dynamic_ling_data_(language here) files because I saw AG say on another thread that he deleted all of those except for the english and italian one.

I placed everything back into the OS to reload it.
    05-23-09 07:20 AM
    There's a few language files that have to stay, not just English and Italian. I'll post every file that can safely be removed in a couple for you.
    05-23-09 07:27 AM
86,775 ... 469470471472473 ...