I don't really know what she's had checked. She belongs to my fiance's parents so they take care of all of her veterinary care.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 04:27 AM
    Make up your mind kaka! Is she yours or not? Just playing, it's early. I've got to hit the shower, I'll catch you later young lady.
    05-22-09 04:29 AM
    Lol. She's a "family" dog and since the fiance and I live with his parents she is part ours. We all do our part in taking care of her but his parents deal with the vet care.

Alright, have a good day.

05-22-09 04:46 AM
    Thanks kaka, you too!
    05-22-09 04:47 AM
    My dog (lab / chow) is scared of our ferret, and will vacate the room when Azrael is out and about. Shadow will certainly bite if bitten, and Azzie likes to get frisky when he's out for play time.

My sister's dog on the otherhand (Japanese Chin / Poodle) plays with the ferret, and the two of them are hilarious together.

When Azzie is lose, which isn't often, we keep a close eye on him. Normally he'll be in my wife's office or in our bedroom.
    05-22-09 05:01 AM
    I knew you had one too Jef, just chose to ignore you since you didn't offer me a drink this morning. Had a lab/chow mix too. He was a great dog.

05-22-09 05:13 AM
    Sorry sir. What can I get you?
    05-22-09 05:14 AM
    Happy Friday everybody! And a long weekend too!

05-22-09 05:21 AM
    Good morning Weezy.

05-22-09 05:30 AM
    Morning, kaka. How are you this morning?

05-22-09 05:35 AM
    I'm good. You?

05-22-09 05:40 AM
    Pretty good thanks. Questioning my decision to agree to watch an 8 week old baby today. Other than that I'm fine.

05-22-09 05:43 AM
    That's good. Lol. Aw, I love baby sitting but I don't think I would want to watch a baby that young.

05-22-09 05:46 AM
    I like babysitting also. But I haven't taken care of a baby that little since I had my own! But it's my nieces friends baby, a young girl down on her luck. She needs a little help today so she can go to work. It should be interesting!

05-22-09 05:54 AM
    Good morning everyone! Believe it or not I love taking care of babies, lol. I miss my kids being young once in a while. My wife wasn't able to stay home so we split our weeks - she was an RN who worked 3 12 hour shifts on weekend nigts and I worked 4 10's the rest of the week. The kids never had daycare and one of us was always with them. I did everything except breast feed - but there was an art to warming frozen breast milk to 96.5 degrees

05-22-09 06:03 AM
    Lol, ex you crack me up! We never used day care either. Hubby worked days, and I worked nights. And my job was so flexible that even if he had to work overtime, I was able to wait for him. And he'd agree with you on the art of warming!

05-22-09 06:06 AM
    I loved it Weezy, hahaha, I prided myself on being able to comfort them and get rock them to sleep. I have some friends who had no clue - they even tried to avoid diaper duty. Wussies!

05-22-09 06:10 AM
    Good morning TBL!!!!

Weez-have a good time today with that cute little baby!! I used to watch my bro & sis in law from when she was 6wks old--oh I miss those days!!! And I will agree--warming breast milk is quite the art!!LOL

Ex, Kasi--hello

I hope I didn't miss anyone! Sorry if I did!

05-22-09 06:20 AM
    Good morning Shelli

05-22-09 06:29 AM
    I have a pretty funny breast feeding story. My daughter wanted to come out feet first so she had to come out by C Section. My wife had a reaction to the spinal narcotic and they gave her Benedryl. She was just out of it! Didn't even know what state she was in, well the nurse brought Emma in and said, "we have to get this baby on!" I'm like any dumb guy, "OK, on what?" Of course she meant breast, lol. So there I am trying to squeeze milk out of Karla's nipple and get Emma sucking. Man, what a fiasco! I get to borrow them once in a while, but I had no clue how to actually work them! Sheesh, Poor Emma's first meal was a bottle.

05-22-09 06:34 AM
    My hubby was one of those guys who had no clue. Although he changed diapers, for the entire 5 years I worked, he would call me every night and say "she's doing this, or she's doing that! I'm going crazy!" I still haven't figured out what he wanted me to do from work! He made me feel guilty for even having a job at times. Overall though, he did rather well.

05-22-09 06:40 AM
    good morning all you crazies
    05-22-09 06:57 AM
    That's funny, I didn't want my wife to know I didn't know something. She was a peiatric nurse so that did help.

05-22-09 07:00 AM
    Good Mornin' Everyone!
    HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

I'm so excited I get to leave work early today and I got a lonnng weekend!
    05-22-09 07:09 AM
    good morning all you crazies
    Pffft. Who you callin' crazy?

Good morning.
    05-22-09 07:12 AM
86,775 ... 461462463464465 ...