BS, motorcycles are another story altogether. Not in the same category at all.

And I did allow for the fact that there are women that like smaller cars. So ladies, thrash as you may, studies have found that many women like bigger vehicles. The women I know personally do. And every one of them laughs at the baby-shoe car.

However, if you had seen the accident I saw today, it might give you pause.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-09 12:53 AM
    Night Wolf.

05-21-09 12:54 AM
    Beast, nice job on the Genie. Glad to see you finally get over there. Wish BlkBear had done more than he did, but at least he's around.
    05-21-09 12:57 AM
    Good night Beast.
    05-21-09 12:57 AM
    Cya Wolfie. I dunno Wolf... I'd rather pay for health care, and cheap insurance, instead of outrageously expensive insurance and "free" healthcare.

How are bikes in a different category? And cars are made different... Size doesn't always matter. Look at the accident we had. A 2007 Chevy Silverado vs. a 2006 Ford Fusion. Nobody in our little car got hurt. Nobody even had bruises... Someone got hurt in the big pickup - Could have been seriously hurt if we were going any faster.
    05-21-09 01:13 AM
    Fusion is a great little car. A lot of folks in pickups get hurt not wearing belts, though.

Bikes are different from cars. Walk outside and couny those funny round black things. Count the doors. Roof, perhaps?

Bikes you ride on, not in. Different dynamics.

I'm messing with you a little, but it is a whole
    And a lot of ladies like bikes.

05-21-09 01:42 AM
    Fusion is a great little car. A lot of folks in pickups get hurt not wearing belts, though.

Bikes are different from cars. Walk outside and couny those funny round black things. Count the doors. Roof, perhaps?

Bikes you ride on, not in. Different dynamics.

I'm messing with you a little, but it is a whole
    And a lot of ladies like bikes.

I was referring to safety and size... Bikes are the most dangerous thing on the road you can drive. I mean, there really isn't any way you could put yourself in more danger unless you decided not to wear a helmet

Everyone in the pickup was wearing seatbelt by the way... You can ask them... Coruptyed was the one that got hurt.
    05-21-09 01:48 AM
    Ouch. Might be a safety problem with that, then. I do not doubt the veracity of him wearing the belt. Do I recall correctly that he banged his head pretty hard?

05-21-09 02:11 AM
    Ouch. Might be a safety problem with that, then. I do not doubt the veracity of him wearing the belt. Do I recall correctly that he banged his head pretty hard?

Yeah, you know what I'm talking about. But that wouldn't be the first accident where size didn't matter. Unless you drive an 18-wheeler and the only other vehicle you ever run into is a Honda Civic... That G5 we were driving had airbags all over it too. Side curtains for the rear passenger seats and everything.
    05-21-09 02:19 AM
    Nobody on? Just me and this ******? Don't even think there's any mods on.... Should go get my post count up now when mods aren't paying any attention. I'll be back down to 193 by the morning
    05-21-09 02:48 AM
    Maybe it's just me now Well, I think 4 am is early enough for me Time to get some shut eye. I'm sure someone else will log on in about 20 minutes. That's usually how it goes around here

Morning losers...
    05-21-09 02:57 AM
    Maybe it's just me now Well, I think 4 am is early enough for me Time to get some shut eye. I'm sure someone else will log on in about 20 minutes. That's usually how it goes around here

Morning losers...
    I've been on all night. I've just been browsing other forums.

05-21-09 03:21 AM
    Good morning kaka. How you doing young lady?
    05-21-09 03:49 AM
    Morning Wolf. I'm doing good. How about you?

05-21-09 04:20 AM
    Morning Wolfie. Hello again Kasi. Long time no talk.

05-21-09 04:26 AM
    I'm great! Thanks kaka, it's the start of another day full of potential. Your new avatar. It looks like you were in a fight for your life, to save your curve from the desirous masses.
    Hi Jef, what's happening amigo?
    Nadda. Trying to wake up. Got my nap in yesterday, but had a softball game from 5 - 8, then a board meeting, and I normally cut out early, because as the webmaster, there's usually not a lot of comments for me. But there was a situation at a game recently where the parents and some of the coaches got out of control and upset the young girl who was umping, so we had the coaches in to talk to them separately. So then we had our board meeting, and ended up being there till 1030. Got in bed about 11:15, alarms started at 2, dragged my arse out of bed close to 3....

Kasi has been trying to jump start me with conversation, which is greatly appreciated...

How are you Wolfman?
    05-21-09 04:32 AM
    Lol. That new avatar is a picture of a guy in one of my favorite bands and his Sidekick.

05-21-09 04:33 AM
    If that's a guy kaka, you need a new favorite band! Besides, a sidekick? Really!
    05-21-09 04:37 AM
    Well, I thought you cut your hair, but I can see it now...

What guy from what band?
    05-21-09 04:38 AM
    I'm in a great mood, 2 hours of sleep myself. However I have that ability, and most do not. Good luck making through the day Jef. Hopefully you can get to bed early, and catch up on that beauty sleep.
    05-21-09 04:41 AM
    LOL. I don't think I'll ever catch up on beauty sleep...

Maybe some normal sleep and I'll be OK...
    05-21-09 04:43 AM
    Jef, you'd better get back there and pour me something good. How 'bout a double espresso with a half shot of Sambuka?
    05-21-09 04:47 AM
    If that's a guy kaka, you need a new favorite band! Besides, a sidekick? Really!

It's an old picture. Lol. Everyone in that band has Blackberry's now. One of them actually tried out an iPhone a few weeks ago and two days later was on his twitter apologizing to his Blackberry for betraying it.

I was going to use this picture but I could resize it without it looking all weird.

Last edited by kakakasiBB; 05-21-09 at 04:51 AM.
    05-21-09 04:48 AM
86,775 ... 449450451452453 ...