Hi kaka!
    Thought it was every 10, you are the Head of Research, I should have checked with you first. I do believe your right, we keep growing. At our current pace we are over double the PSH count average.
    05-20-09 09:38 PM

This thing sits taller than our pickup does, so there

Ex, where have you been hiding?
    05-20-09 09:39 PM
    Hi kaka!
    Thought it was every 10, you are the Head of Research, I should have checked with you first. I do believe your right, we keep growing. At our current pace we are over double the PSH count average.
    It used to get posted every 10 I think but then everyone changed their post count to 40 so now it gets posted at the top of every page. Sometimes it gets posted more than that when we have random people pop in and ask what the current item is.
    05-20-09 09:41 PM

Some people are friggin talented. I wonder it that's sprayed on or if it's different panels
    05-20-09 09:41 PM

This thing sits taller than our pickup does, so there

Ex, where have you been hiding?
    Damn! That is kind of awesome.
    05-20-09 09:42 PM
    Damn! That is kind of awesome.
    Lol, somebody had too much money... Buy a 20 000 car and put another 50 000 into it... New everything, and all the wheels and work underneath...
    05-20-09 09:47 PM
    Lol, sorry! Last one

05-20-09 09:48 PM
    That's the way it is with new people. Once they learn a little, they start searching because they don't want us to know they don't know what they're doing . I also think they're trying to get their feet wet and ask easy questions.

What I did was create an answer sheet in Docs To Go. When I'm helping, I keep it open, and when the same questions come up, I cut and paste the answers. It looks like I'm typing like he77, but I really only had to type it once. Doesn't work all the time, but it does help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Way to reveal your secret. I just don't answer questions while on wap
    05-20-09 09:48 PM
    Way to reveal your secret. I just don't answer questions while on wap
    Me niether... For the last little while I haven't answered questions on the computer either. Half the questions are over my head anyhow
    05-20-09 09:50 PM
    I was taking care of the animals. When Tanya's gone, I have to work the horses, etc. Damn that little car as a Monster Truck is pretty cool! There's a dealership by my work so I see them all the time. I'd hate to get in an accident with a truck while driving one!

05-20-09 10:03 PM
    At 193 posts since Oct. fat-a$$, I doubt you've answered much of anything.
    I'll answer on WAP if I don't have to get too long winded. Or if it's something needed right away in a thread I've created. Otherwise, it can wait for my PC. You should autotext your answers Mike. Imaging pressing 2 letters and the spacebar, then poof there it is.
    05-20-09 10:03 PM
    I didn't want to do that when I had my 8320 to conserve memory, now that I have a 100mb of memory, I don't even think about it, lol. I am pretty fast. Though.

05-20-09 10:07 PM
    At 193 posts since Oct. fat-a$$, I doubt you've answered much of anything.
    I'll answer on WAP if I don't have to get too long winded. Or if it's something needed right away in a thread I've created. Otherwise, it can wait for my PC. You should autotext your answers Mike. Imaging pressing 2 letters and the spacebar, then poof there it is.
    Take laziness to a whole new extreme. Heck, why don't you just get someone else to use your account to answer for you
    05-20-09 10:09 PM
    As a matter of fact fat-a$$, that's been done with high success.
    05-20-09 10:11 PM
    I'm sure... I see the same questions all the time... Been in the newbie thread lately? Lol... I don't find it as enjoyable answering questions everyone knows anyhow. I like going on when noone's replied when I know the answer
    05-20-09 10:15 PM
    From the looks of it, that's not too often.
    05-20-09 10:16 PM
    no, not really... We've been talking for what? A good while now Do I sound like the type of person who spends my free time helping others? I thinks not Lol. Naa, I just don't like going through all the threads. Most of the questions are answered in the first reply anyhow
    05-20-09 10:19 PM

My new baby!!!
    05-20-09 10:24 PM
    Actually fat-a$$, believe it or not, you seem like the type that would only offer an answer, if you were sure you knew you had the right one. And that while you love your berry, it's not as important to you as having fun. And that's fine, there's others that don't know how to have fun, and answer a lot of questions. I'd rather hang around people like you.
    05-20-09 10:25 PM
    Awe, weezy! Your puppy is beautiful. Yes I said puppy, not puppies people. Get your minds out of the gutter! Really!
    05-20-09 10:26 PM
    Thanks! I'm like a little kid. I had to put my Brittany down in Feb. So I'm very happy. He's so cute! Only 6 months. Named him Ziggy.
    05-20-09 10:28 PM
    Actually fat-a$$, believe it or not, you seem like the type that would only offer an answer, if you were sure you knew you had the right one. And that while you love your berry, it's not as important to you as having fun. And that's fine, there's others that don't know how to have fun, and answer a lot of questions. I'd rather hang around people like you.
    Holy crap, was that a compliment? I uhhh... Dunno how to respond

Lol. I do answer questions once in a while. Answered 3 or 4 last night. It's just there's already 600 people sitting in the 83** section, so by the time I answer, there's already 4 others

Cool dog Weezy! When did you pick him up?
    05-20-09 10:31 PM
    Just got him at 9 tonight. That picture was taken at 10:30. I think I have a new buddy!
    05-20-09 10:33 PM
    I'm sorry weezy, I know first hand how hard that can be.

Yes fat-a$$, that was a compliment. Don't get used to it.
    Last edited by BigBadWolf; 05-20-09 at 10:40 PM.
    05-20-09 10:33 PM
    Lol. I do answer questions once in a while. Answered 3 or 4 last night. It's just there's already 600 people sitting in the 83** section, so by the time I answer, there's already 4 others
    Sometimes those people give bad answers though. Last night four people told someone that there was no way to turn off LED notifications on the 8330 but then me and one other guy offered up a way to do it and viola! The LED notifications were turned off.

05-20-09 10:37 PM
86,775 ... 446447448449450 ...