I try, girlie, you only live once...
    i catch ya drift!
    05-20-09 08:27 PM
    Oh, the wonderful thing about Pinkers, is that Pinkers a wonderful thing. Her head is made out of rubber, her tail is made out of springs. She's a bouncy, flouncy, trouncy, pouncy fun fun fun fun fun. But the most wonderful thing about Pinkers is that she's the only one!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-09 08:37 PM
    BBW it's not the same without your Gadsden flag, I saw one on someones house the other day.
    05-20-09 08:49 PM
    Oh, the wonderful thing about Pinkers, is that Pinkers a wonderful thing. Her head is made out of rubber, her tail is made out of springs. She's a bouncy, flouncy, trouncy, pouncy fun fun fun fun fun. But the most wonderful thing about Pinkers is that she's the only one!

this is true--there is only 1 me!! and if theres another---its an IMPOSTER!!!(sp?)
    Lame! . Lol

A lil' kid told me this, like 6 years old, no joke..... How do you make Holy Water?..........You boil the h3ll outta it! hahaha, I was cracking up...
    05-20-09 08:52 PM
    Lame! . Lol

yea--whatever BS--your just jealous cuz you've got no rhyme!!
    05-20-09 08:52 PM
    and the Yankees whooped Baltimores azz....11-4! WOOT! WOOT!
    05-20-09 08:53 PM
    and im calling an early night!!!

good night everyone! catch ya in the a.m.
    05-20-09 08:56 PM
    I've got a rhyme. But it has too many profanities and insults to post on a public forum . Don't matter anyhow... I'm usually only here for 20 mins before everyone bails on me

05-20-09 08:58 PM
    Night shell, you lazy piece of crap.... whateva!

05-20-09 08:59 PM
    Everyone has disappeared, I'm answering questions out and about in the rest of the forum, I always seem to be answering the same questions.
    05-20-09 09:01 PM
    Yeah... Same problems . I usually type something in for a question and have someone link me into another thread that doesn't answer it anyhow

05-20-09 09:05 PM
    Haha that's about 90% of the thread.
    05-20-09 09:07 PM
    Night shell, you lazy piece of crap.... whateva!

Yea whatever fatazz!

05-20-09 09:14 PM
    BBW it's not the same without your Gadsden flag, I saw one on someones house the other day.
    I'll change it back soon cn, I agree. As seen at my house:

05-20-09 09:15 PM
    Hey nort--part 2 of "to he77" is on-- "and back" its titled. From 10-11 for criminal minds.

05-20-09 09:16 PM
    Hey nort--part 2 of "to he77" is on-- "and back" its titled. From 10-11 for criminal minds.

Thanks! I'm watching and recording at the same time, can never be too careful! This is too odd, Mandy Patinkin aka Jason Gideon quit the show because he thought it was too violent.
    05-20-09 09:19 PM
    More tv shows? And I thought you were going to bed Shell...
    05-20-09 09:28 PM
    I guess we're fitting the American stereotype that we watch TV all the time, just too good.
    05-20-09 09:30 PM
    That's an American stereotype? I thought you guys were too busy shooting eachother and doing drugs to watch much tv...
    05-20-09 09:32 PM
    Thanks Beast! That is amazing. Don't know how many contribute to PSH, but it's got to be a whole lot more than here. And they post the item every 10 posts, so you could shave off 10% right there.
    The item is posted every 40 posts, mostly everyone has their post number set to 40. And it's about the same amount of people as here that post on a daily basis but sometimes we have random people stop in and post and then leave. I'm starting to believe that this thread will pass us over there though.

Lol. My dad was making fun of me when I got it, but he had to give it a try when we fired it up . Lol. I love them cuz you look like such an ldiot . I used to want a smart car for the same reason... Put a train horn on there... A loud exhaust, aww it'd be sick...

You want one of these things? Those cars are wayy too small.

05-20-09 09:34 PM
    Everyone has disappeared, I'm answering questions out and about in the rest of the forum, I always seem to be answering the same questions.
    That's the way it is with new people. Once they learn a little, they start searching because they don't want us to know they don't know what they're doing . I also think they're trying to get their feet wet and ask easy questions.

What I did was create an answer sheet in Docs To Go. When I'm helping, I keep it open, and when the same questions come up, I cut and paste the answers. It looks like I'm typing like he77, but I really only had to type it once. Doesn't work all the time, but it does help.

05-20-09 09:35 PM
    The item is posted every 40 posts, mostly everyone has their post number set to 40. And it's about the same amount of people as here that post on a daily basis but sometimes we have random people stop in and post and then leave. I'm starting to believe that this thread will pass us over there though.

You want one of these things? Those cars are wayy too small.

That thing's so cool! Put some of those Cherry Bomb mufflers on there. A small compressor in behind the seat with a train horn underneath the car. Comeone, that would be a sweet car And you can drive it as much as you want, gets like 50 miles to the gallon
    05-20-09 09:36 PM
    That thing's so cool! Put some of those Cherry Bomb mufflers on there. A small compressor in behind the seat with a train horn underneath the car. Comeone, that would be a sweet car And you can drive it as much as you want, gets like 50 miles to the gallon
    But they are so tiny! I LOLed when I took that picture because it looks like it's smaller than the mirror on our truck.
    05-20-09 09:37 PM
86,775 ... 445446447448449 ...