No it wasn't to you personally... It was to everyone in general It's okay, I know how to deal with tempermental women...
    05-19-09 11:01 PM
    I use Vlingo to post sometimes. .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 11:03 PM
    Yea how's that? You share your meds?

05-19-09 11:04 PM
    I use Vlingo to post sometimes. .

I've never used that before

Yea how's that? You share your meds?

No... I tie you up outside with the dog until you decide to be good
    05-19-09 11:07 PM
    [rant] Why the **** do they make batteries for phones that you have to buy a new battery door for?! Can't they make them to just fit the phone properly? [/rant]

Looks like I'm buying a back up regular battery.
    05-19-09 11:08 PM
    *Takes a few step back* Hehehe....
    05-19-09 11:08 PM
    [rant] Why the **** do they make batteries for phones that you have to buy a new battery door for?! Can't they make them to just fit the phone properly? [/rant]

Looks like I'm buying a back up regular battery.
    Because it's a bigger battery What I'd like to know is why Bell sells the bigger battery, but NOT the bigger door... Now that makes no sence...

How you doing kaka?
    05-19-09 11:09 PM
    I'd really rather if you just share your meds. Come on don't make me make you. We're playing nice remember

05-19-09 11:15 PM
    The bigger door is available in the CrackBerry store, by itself, if I recall correctly.

Sorry about that earlier. I'm testing the Vlingo app for the first time and it is still learning how I talk.

I did rant from something that was on the news, but fixed that. Some of it just gets me a little fired up.

No, Blondie, I don't have satellite TV. I don't watch it very much. Watch the occasional movie, though.

05-19-09 11:16 PM
    Ya Kasi that blows. I just got myself an xtra battery & it has been a lifesaver on several occassions. Especially now that I'm freakin addicted to cb. I was on my phone a lot before now its just insanity

05-19-09 11:17 PM
    Because it's a bigger battery What I'd like to know is why Bell sells the bigger battery, but NOT the bigger door... Now that makes no sence...

How you doing kaka?
    They should just make it the same size as the regular ones instead of making it bigger.

I'm doing good. Browsing Ebay for phone accessories.
    05-19-09 11:17 PM
    *Grabs leash* Don't make me do it

I would share but BergerKing isn't a fan of all them illegal narcotics Not a good habbit to get into anyhow. Just stick with the heavy drinking...

That reminds me, who's tending bar tonight?
    05-19-09 11:18 PM
    Wow, what did I walk in on?! BK! There is a balancein environmental regs. Everyday we catch someone dumping crap in our water that can actually kill people. Maybe not instantly, but things like chromium do cause cancer. We have to be vigilant for those people.

We'll have to have a talk about Nazis some other time,

05-19-09 11:19 PM
    The bigger door is available in the CrackBerry store, by itself, if I recall correctly.

Sorry about that earlier. I'm testing the Vlingo app for the first time and it is still learning how I talk.

I did rant from something that was on the news, but fixed that. Some of it just gets me a little fired up.

No, Blondie, I don't have satellite TV. I don't watch it very much. Watch the occasional movie, though.

BK if there's 1 thing you must have as a professional driver (ok this is my unprofessional opinion) its satellite radio. I have XM & I'll never go back. Its really not expensive & if you get a 2nd one for your personal car or your wifes car or whatever the 2nd is 1/2 price. We have them now in both cars & gona get 1 for the house too. Its that good.

05-19-09 11:20 PM
    Well I think it has to be bigger becuase it has almost twice the power capacity as our regular ones. I was looking at getting one aswell but I had the same problem. I could get the battery, but I'd have to find someone else to buy the door for me online...
    05-19-09 11:21 PM
    Wow, what did I walk in on?! BK! There is a balancein environmental regs. Everyday we catch someone dumping crap in our water that can actually kill people. Maybe not instantly, but things like chromium do cause cancer. We have to be vigilant for those people.

We'll have to have a talk about Nazis some other time,

Indeed.... But in the mean time, you get to be the bartender.

What do you guys do to treat the water anyhow? Add piles of chemicals or..?
    05-19-09 11:22 PM
    Not sure right now. I forget that ya'll are younger and probably haven't spent much time on history. That is what some of my earlier post was about. I try not to get into it much, because it could make things unpleasant. We geezers gotta growl from time to time.

05-19-09 11:23 PM
    What, the news? Or earlier post? I haven't been keeping up much today
    05-19-09 11:27 PM
    Well I think it has to be bigger becuase it has almost twice the power capacity as our regular ones. I was looking at getting one aswell but I had the same problem. I could get the battery, but I'd have to find someone else to buy the door for me online...
    Yeah, I know, but it sucks. Some of these sellers on Ebay are selling the door too but I don't want to replace it. The doors are kind of ugly and it wouldn't match my phone. I'm either going to buy a car charger or another regular battery to keep as back up. I don't run into my phone dying often but I don't ever want to take that chance.
    05-19-09 11:28 PM
    I just charge mine all night. Seems to keep going all day for me If I don't charge it over night, it'll die. Even if I still have 60%...
    05-19-09 11:30 PM
    Growl away honey & "geezer" is unpleasant in & of itself. I prefer th term "silver fox". See you instantly just got sexier! Go ahead & puff your chest out a lil I won't tell!
    For real check into XM it will make your trips that much more pleasant

I'll have to go sneak into bed in a few, its getting to b about that time. Have a safe trip BK!

BS- when you accidentally tangle yourself up in that dog leash remember who the loser really is.

Ex, Kasi- Have a good 1!

05-19-09 11:32 PM
    I just charge mine all night. Seems to keep going all day for me If I don't charge it over night, it'll die. Even if I still have 60%...
    I do too, but there are some days when I use my phone more than others. Like this morning I was using the camera for a while and my battery drained down pretty quickly.
    05-19-09 11:34 PM
    Oh, I just vented about some stuff without background. And in no way do I or would I condone any pinheads creating a toxic mess, of that I assure you.

But some of the things that are going on far outstrip what environmental protection is all about. I won't get into it in depth right now, but there are things being done that are beyond protecting the public and environment.

Specifically, my rant was directed towards the radicals who use "environmental" causes as strictly a power grab. These pseudo-intellectual types that have hijacked the right thing to do. Conservatorship is an awesome responsibility, and these people are about as genuine as 24k gold electroplate.

The ninnies that fly in in a jet, take a limo out to their sprawling estate, get in a Prius,drive to a staged rally, and then preach to us that WE are the problem. Do as we say, not as we do types. Ignore that man behind the curtain types.

There was a story on the radio, and I got ticked, but wasn't in a position to get it down on LCD. Sorry if I created any confusion for ya.

05-19-09 11:38 PM
    Growl away honey & "geezer" is unpleasant in & of itself. I prefer th term "silver fox". See you instantly just got sexier! Go ahead & puff your chest out a lil I won't tell!
    For real check into XM it will make your trips that much more pleasant

I'll have to go sneak into bed in a few, its getting to b about that time. Have a safe trip BK!

BS- when you accidentally tangle yourself up in that dog leash remember who the loser really is.

Ex, Kasi- Have a good 1!

Blondie, I could be passed out drunk on the floor and I assure you, the loser would still be you
    Have a good night

I do too, but there are some days when I use my phone more than others. Like this morning I was using the camera for a while and my battery drained down pretty quickly.
    Oh okay It's the signal that really drains the battery down... We went on vacation for 10 days. I charged my curve the first night to 100%. The signal was off the whole trip. When we came back accross the border, I still had over 50%. 9 solid days of running with light mp3 and camera use and that's all it used up
    05-19-09 11:41 PM
    And I have XM, SBB, almost since the beginning. XM and BB have made driving even more of a pleasure than it was in my early days.

05-19-09 11:41 PM
86,775 ... 433434435436437 ...