Oh goody---whats the pong score kasi!! LOL

Def steer clear of that dude for sure!

Ya know that actually happened to my husb one day comin home from work--he called the police--turns out the guy was having a heart attack!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 08:09 AM
    Wow. So he may have saved a life!
    05-19-09 08:10 AM
    Well folks--i gotta get my azzz moving--got a ton of crap to do around the house today TOTALLY SUKKY!!! catch ya later

05-19-09 08:12 AM
    Steer clear Kasi. No reason to run him off the road.....

We got out from behind him. It was kind of iromic; he was drinking from something and then started swerving pretty bad.

it would make more sense for the slow ones to be on the left, but then again they have to get off exits and crap too! i'm fine with weaving in and out of cars to get on down the road.

lmfao playing ping-pong with his suv between the white lines ahahaha! i saw a guy the other day that was totally on the other side of the road, lets just say i kept my distance.
    Lmao. We had a guy do that around here a few months back on the Turnpike. He made it 8 miles - one exit to the next - before causing an accident.

05-19-09 08:12 AM
    He probably saved more than one life! Because that does put all other drivers in danger.

Now I feel the need to go on and rant about people that think it is OKAY to drive DUI! If you want to die that your own problem, but there are other people out on the road that DO NOT want to die! I think that when people are driving and are ALL OVER the road they need to be taken out of there car and hit in there knee caps with a baseball bat. GR!
    05-19-09 08:13 AM
    Wow. So he may have saved a life!
    Yep!! He actually thought the way this guy was swerving he was gonna kill someone-let alone himself--who'd a thought he wasn't drunk! Well life has its ways-and that guys time wasn't up yet!

05-19-09 08:14 AM
    Later Shellz!! Have a good day!
    05-19-09 08:15 AM
    See ya Ambz! You too

05-19-09 08:15 AM
    I'll agree with you there Amber... It's just not right putting others at risk. I've been questionable once in my 12 years of drinking. It's scary to think people in the condition I was in feel safe to drive every day.
    05-19-09 08:16 AM
    Jef--hope ur dau continues to improve

Kasi-have a safe trip

05-19-09 08:18 AM
    Thanks Shelli. I hope you get your stuff done in a timely manner and can come back!
    05-19-09 08:19 AM
    I agree Ambz. I'm 100% against drinking and driving. People don't realize the damage they can cause when they are inhibited and get behind the wheel. Everyone always thinks "it won't happen to me, I'll be fine".

05-19-09 08:22 AM
    I've had a good friend pass because him and his buddy thought it was okay to drive drunk. They ended up getting into a bad wreck. Lucky no other people were hurt except for the two of them. The guy driving had to have staples put into his head and living with the fact that he killed his best friend. I wish sometimes that I would have been with him that night and he wouldn't have been riding around drunk!

sorry for the sad story, but i think about him everyday.
    05-19-09 08:22 AM
    I've had a good friend pass because him and his buddy thought it was okay to drive drunk. They ended up getting into a bad wreck. Lucky no other people were hurt except for the two of them. The guy driving had to have staples put into his head and living with the fact that he killed his best friend. I wish sometimes that I would have been with him that night and he wouldn't have been riding around drunk!

sorry for the sad story, but i think about him everyday.
    Sorry to hear about your friend. I feel your pain; I lost two people that were very close to me when I was younger because of a drunk driver.

05-19-09 08:28 AM
    Certainly no fun......
    05-19-09 08:33 AM
    It is never fun when you lose someone especially when you feel like you didn't get enough time with that person.

I have learned to deal with it. It has been a long time that he has been gone, but not a day goes by that he doesn't cross my mind.
    05-19-09 08:42 AM
    I hear you Amber. Luckily (knock on wood) I haven't had anyone taken before their time... My uncle did die young, but I don't remember him. I'm sure my dad thinks of him every day, and my brother's middle name was a tribute to him...
    05-19-09 08:50 AM
    IDK We need a change of subject ASAP! Lol I don't want to feel down and out and give anyone else that feeling.

So yea how about them Braves!
    05-19-09 08:56 AM
    the pens are gonna win the stanley cup haha
    05-19-09 08:58 AM
    LOL...

My out is usually "How 'bout them Cubbies!!!!!"

So seriously, Amber, we on for a game next year?
    05-19-09 08:58 AM
    Oh, and Chad snaked in...

GO HAWKS!!!!
    05-19-09 08:59 AM
    IDK We need a change of subject ASAP! Lol I don't want to feel down and out and give anyone else that feeling.

So yea how about them Braves!
    Screw the Braves!! Go Red Sox!!

05-19-09 09:03 AM
    LOL...

My out is usually "How 'bout them Cubbies!!!!!"

So seriously, Amber, we on for a game next year?
    You should be saying, "How bout them Cubbies, next year!!!!" LMAO

05-19-09 09:04 AM
    Oh great Ambz!! I'll make sure I steer clear of you!! LOL

hahah, watch out for me then shell, bc i do the same thing. im all over the place. if i got somewhere i want to be, ill get there regardless of how fast or slow the others want to go!

the lanes are meant to be switched, thats why there are multiple, for a variety of experiences!
    05-19-09 09:08 AM
    Are we sure today isn't Monday? Today really sucks a$$!!!!

05-19-09 09:12 AM
86,775 ... 420421422423424 ...