I'll stick to sleeping, a little beer, and the occasional Aleve.
    05-17-09 04:22 PM
    Yeah! Outstanding work on the TBL logo, Wolf. I'm getting caught up again, went to get stuff for dinner, queso dip with taco filling,chips, salsa, and honey baked beans. Took a road test with the daughter and finally her car runs like it's supposed to. No more hesitation when you accelerate. Much better!

SD, good to see ya, tip an extra one, I gave it time for the one cause I gotta be in Indiana in the morning. Shame I've got the wind in my face, but I'm leaving as it dies down.

Shelli, we get to do some of the floor stuff in the new place, going from 4br 2.5 bath duplex to 6br 3 ba house and saving $140 a month. Split level w/2 fireplaces and a large deck, with ready-made gardens, my wife is ecstatic.

I'll definitely be in and out the rest of the day, though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-09 04:27 PM
    I'll stick to sleeping, a little beer, and the occasional Aleve.
    That's my life, too, . I run the drug testing program for my drivers. I put myself into the loop as well. I didn't have to, but if I'm going to tell my guys they have to go pee in a cup, I'm going to do it as well. Too many supervisors talk the talk but don't walk the walk. I'm not going to ask something of someone and not be willing to do it as well.
    05-17-09 04:28 PM
    Mike, my wife would love your place, too. She is a fanatic about barns, and while I'm at it, hails from Centralia, IL. She wanted to get out, and did.

05-17-09 04:30 PM
    Thanks Beast, though I'm disappointed. All that text, and not one rhyme.
    05-17-09 04:34 PM
    Only few more posts to go come on guys post more! Lol

05-17-09 04:35 PM
    Wolf, we have the same stance on recreational chemistry. But you knew that.

And ex, that's the way to do it. We were just informed that we are taking an across-the-board pay cut this Friday. Everyone takes the hit, from the President to the janitors, and senior staff taking the highest. he was very forward making it clear they wouldn't ask anyone to do what they wouldn't. 5 good people lost their jobs, also.

05-17-09 04:36 PM
    Mike, my wife would love your place, too. She is a fanatic about barns, and while I'm at it, hails from Centralia, IL. She wanted to get out, and did.

It is great here and we're lucky we found it. close enough to Denver to enjoy the amenities of a big city, but far enough away to say we live in the country.

I spent a lot of time in Sainte Marie Il - get off I-70 at Effingham and drive southeast, past Newton toward Olney - about half way to Olney you'll find my ex in-law's place. Peaceful, but like your wife, all the kids want to leave.
    05-17-09 04:36 PM
    Ah, wasn't up to rhyme, for this time, but if I bust, I turn to rust.

05-17-09 04:37 PM
    Delivered in Olney plenty of times to the Wal-mart DC there.

05-17-09 04:38 PM
    Wolf, we have the same stance on recreational chemistry. But you knew that.

And ex, that's the way to do it. We were just informed that we are taking an across-the-board pay cut this Friday. Everyone takes the hit, from the President to the janitors, and senior staff taking the highest. he was very forward making it clear they wouldn't ask anyone to do what they wouldn't. 5 good people lost their jobs, also.

That is only right. We aren't making employee cuts at this time, but it is still possible. My department is independent and have enough funding, but in solidarity with the rest of the City, we are making the same cuts. I had to cut 5% from my budget and was able to do it by process changes to reduce chemical use and other juggling. The cuts are real and do impact people, but no one takes a pay cut and no layoffs. I also had to ask my staff to use their personal time and not take a payout this year. We pay out unused personal leave to reduce absenteeism, first day of an illness comes from the personal bank, which is six days a year. Unused days get paid just before Christmas. It saves the City a ton to have employees use it rather than pay out extra days at the end of the year.
    05-17-09 04:46 PM
    Delivered in Olney plenty of times to the Wal-mart DC there.

Lol, been there dozens of time. What is hard for me there are no mountains. I was always losing track of North, East, South and West.
    05-17-09 04:48 PM
    good evening guys, finally done running around for the day
    05-17-09 05:19 PM
    Hello Chad. How it goes?
    05-17-09 05:21 PM
    tired, was running around shopping, cutting grass and car shoppin
    05-17-09 05:23 PM
    Lol, been there dozens of time. What is hard for me there are no mountains. I was always losing track of North, East, South and West.
    Hi guys just checking back in
    I always wonder about th north south etc etc thing too. If I can't see th water I never know which way I'm going. Anyone know an app to turn my berry into a compass? That would be very handy cuz th gps appsive used don't do that

05-17-09 05:26 PM
    That's alright, I guess. Gettin ready to roll out here in a bit, time to go to work.
    05-17-09 05:27 PM
    05-17-09 05:29 PM
    tired, was running around shopping, cutting grass and car shoppin
    Hi Chad
    I've been doing some car research myself lately. Looking into a mini suv. Trying to stay away from th minivan mom stereotype but I might have to go there. What are you looking into?

05-17-09 05:29 PM
    Dang, you people keep posting for help on TBL, I'll never get to genius!
    05-17-09 05:30 PM
    You guys know everything!

i either want a ford F150 4door, or a jeep grand cherokee, im not sure yet
    Dang, you people keep posting for help on TBL, I'll never get to genius!
    Oh my bad. I'll start a thread & you can link me up there

05-17-09 05:31 PM
    Ahh, had to go to WAP, there seem to be problems at the moment.

SBerry, I don't think you're gonna be able to do that very well, since there's no magnetic reference for it to use.

05-17-09 05:32 PM
    helllo to all my TBL friends, and hello to the new ones as well!!!

how is everyone today?!
    05-17-09 05:32 PM
86,775 ... 393394395396397 ...