I'm here, bx. Lil pistol is poking her head out from under the bar, and Blondie probably ducked into the ladies'.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    well lets go ppl ...dont let the ice melt or the cups stay empty
    05-16-09 11:40 PM
    oh you havent seen anything yet
    That's what I'm talkin bout!
    05-16-09 11:41 PM
    I'm still here too! Finally got my page back up happy to see th 2 big guys in the house to set us all straight!

05-16-09 11:41 PM
    That's no ****. I have learned when bk growls, you sit down, shut up, and enjoy the ride.
    I don't want this place on a hit list, and I assure you, they start seeing this take that road, it'll get shut out fast. Wolf has put a lot of time into the place, and is a fun place to relax and be cool. I don't want to have mods tearing it down. And believe me, Wolf and I stand shoulder to shoulder, there won't be much left after the growls.

05-16-09 11:42 PM
    I told you I'm on the phone with Kanga. But daddy's always always watching!
    And fat-a$$, Kanga says your a gerbil baiting bast@rd!
    Now behave yourself, or live the life of a castrada.
    Now now Wolf. Why you always take it so far?
    05-16-09 11:43 PM
    Berger King scared me off Just kdding. I think they'd give us plenty of warning before they shut us down. Too many people in here. Too many regulars
    I've been moderated for something much milder than was going on. If we don't take care of it ourselves, they won't hesitate.

05-16-09 11:43 PM
    That's no ****. I have learned when bk growls, you sit down, shut up, and enjoy the ride.

Oh he's got you trained well Good job man
    05-16-09 11:44 PM
    Me? Fat-a$$, me? I'll take it as far as I want. You however can take it and shove it up your fat-a$$!
    05-16-09 11:46 PM
    I've been moderated for something much milder than was going on. If we don't take care of it ourselves, they won't hesitate.

I see...

TBL should be off the radar... Should have a little popup window when entering? Are you easily offended? Then they can let us say whatever we want
    05-16-09 11:46 PM
    Me? Fat-a$$, me? I'll take it as far as I want. You however can take it and shove it up your fat-a$$!
    **** man Who was saying we should tone it down? You ever had your mouth washed out with soap there Edward? Tisk tisk... Don't make me use the soap here man, you know you'll get some sort of disease off that thing
    05-16-09 11:48 PM
    **** man Who was saying we should tone it down? You ever had your mouth washed out with soap there Edward? Tisk tisk... Don't make me use the soap here man, you know you'll get some sort of disease off that thing
    I'm going to get your fat-a$$, !
    05-16-09 11:50 PM

Pretty sure Weezies drinken herself to unconsciousness... Nobody noticed her over there drooling in the corner?
    05-16-09 11:50 PM
    ok drinks all around
    05-16-09 11:51 PM
    I'm going to get your fat-a$$, !
    You might need one of those ambulances too buddy. Just try and cross the border We may be a bunch of pricks, but us Canadians stick together
    05-16-09 11:52 PM
    No. I've seen the look, and its scarey.And besides, its more fun following bk. You never know where he will lead you.
    05-16-09 11:52 PM
    Nice try BS. I'm only drooling because bx was showing me what real service is while he delivered my drink.
    05-16-09 11:53 PM
    You might need one of those ambulances too buddy. Just try and cross the border We may be a bunch of pricks, but us Canadians stick together
    oh yea there will be alot of them at the border with there hockey sticks on hand
    05-16-09 11:54 PM
    Nice try BS. I'm only drooling because bx was showing me what real service is while he delivered my drink.
    dats right you tell him ....
    05-16-09 11:55 PM
    They are the Agents of Crackberry. I put a stop to it before someone clicked to bring a mod in, which was about to happen.

Myself, I'm not easily offended. As I have quoted to friends of mine here, the little dogs yap, the big dogs don't have to. One snap, you're gone, and they know it.

I see... Care to elaborate, or is that another thing mods would be in here for? Always wierd with you Weez...
    oh yea there will be alot of them at the border with there hockey sticks on hand
    We're 2 hours away from Detroit? Where'd you get the idea we don't have guns? Hahaha, anywhere within a 4 hour driving radius around Detroit is a good place to pick up a gun
    05-16-09 11:58 PM
    I'm sooo jealous........

05-16-09 11:58 PM
    I see... Care to elaborate, or is that another thing mods would be in here for? Always wierd with you Weez...
    Well, we know what we can get away with there. The road we were just headed down is a whole different ball game.
    05-16-09 11:59 PM
    They are the Agents of Crackberry. I put a stop to it before someone clicked to bring a mod in, which was about to happen.

Myself, I'm not easily offended. As I have quoted to friends of mine here, the little dogs yap, the big dogs don't have to. One snap, you're gone, and they know it.

You watch alot of the Dog Whisperer don't you Hehehe
    05-16-09 11:59 PM
    Well, we know what we can get away with there. The road we were just headed down is a whole different ball game.
    So sex is more appropriate than drugs?... Okay Lol. We weren't doing anything bad.... You obviously have the internet if you can get on this site. Beleive me, there's much worse things you can find online. There's worse thing you can find on youtube....
    05-17-09 12:01 AM
86,775 ... 384385386387388 ...