Good luck, BK. That kind of weather scares the shti out of me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 05:46 PM
    I love how they photograph it just right so that you can't see the actual price on it.

Someone had them on Ebay not too long ago for around $5.00.

Here's the link to the page that has the case on it on the T-Mobile website. The one on the site is $19.99.

I'll look around online and see if I can find one cheaper.
    It's all your fault kasi! LOL! I have been dying for that case since I saw it on your BB. Any help is appreciated, and you did get further than I did already. T-Mobile doesn't have a mobile website LOL! So, I couldn't get it to pull up there at all. Thanks kasi. I appreciate it.

05-15-09 06:00 PM
    It's all your fault kasi! LOL! I have been dying for that case since I saw it on your BB. Any help is appreciated, and you did get further than I did already. T-Mobile doesn't have a mobile website LOL! So, I couldn't get it to pull up there at all. Thanks kasi. I appreciate it.

Sorry. Lol. I haven't found any cheaper than 11.99 yet but there are people out there trying to sell them for more than they retail for. I just saw one for 35.00 and LOLed at it.
    05-15-09 06:08 PM
    If you're looking for the clear case with hard plastic screen protector, you can get it at just about any T-Mobile store for $9.99. I'm on my second in a year, and my fiance bought one the day he got his. It's a can't-live-without item for me. I've dropped it in a puddle, from 3-4 feet off the grown, it's been tossed many feet by accident, and in general, not treated like it can break. And the worst that's ever happened is a tiny lack of black on my T key and the occasional jumping trackball.

05-15-09 06:10 PM
    Kitty, how could you treate your berry like that?

05-15-09 06:17 PM
    Sorry. Lol. I haven't found any cheaper than 11.99 yet but there are people out there trying to sell them for more than they retail for. I just saw one for 35.00 and LOLed at it.
    I would go $11.99. I had already figured I would wind up paying around $15.00 for one. But, since you told me you got yours for $9.99 I can't justify $20.00 or more. LOL!

If you found some like yours for that price I would love the link to it. And again, I do appreciate you looking for me.

05-15-09 06:20 PM
    Ok, took a quick skim.
    Hello Mrs. Beast! Welcome to TBL, I can't believe Jim put you up to this. Hope your ready!
    Hi weezy, sounds like you had an exciting day!
    Kaka, what's up!
    I'm sure I've missed a few.
    Kanga if your still here, get to bed!

05-15-09 06:22 PM
    If you're looking for the clear case with hard plastic screen protector, you can get it at just about any T-Mobile store for $9.99. I'm on my second in a year, and my fiance bought one the day he got his. It's a can't-live-without item for me. I've dropped it in a puddle, from 3-4 feet off the grown, it's been tossed many feet by accident, and in general, not treated like it can break. And the worst that's ever happened is a tiny lack of black on my T key and the occasional jumping trackball.

I know. Kasi told me to get one at the Tmo store. But there is no Tmo store anywhere near here. LOL! I am in the boonies! Else I would have been up there that night.

I can find them at basic cell stores here, but they don't cover the screen like her's does and that is one of the main reasons I wanted one like that.

I shan't give up! LMAO!

05-15-09 06:28 PM
    Hehehe. Well when I replace mine you can have my scratched one free ;p

05-15-09 06:31 PM
    She is kicking back taking it easy right now. She's sending messages to our oldest giving her a heads-up.

05-15-09 06:38 PM
    1st big one went through already. Rain fell so hard that one of our streets a couple of miles had 3' of water rolling down it.

05-15-09 06:41 PM
    Beast, your not driving right now, are you?
    05-15-09 06:45 PM
    I know. Kasi told me to get one at the Tmo store. But there is no Tmo store anywhere near here. LOL! I am in the boonies! Else I would have been up there that night.

I can find them at basic cell stores here, but they don't cover the screen like her's does and that is one of the main reasons I wanted one like that.

I shan't give up! LMAO!

I think ebay is the cheapest you are going to find it on the web. They have a few on Amazon that are $17/18 plus shipping. All of these other sites that say they sell them are sold out.

Amazon.com: Speck Products BBC-CLR-SEE Blackberry Curve See Thru Case (Clear): Electronics

Amazon.com: Used and New: Speck Products SeeThru Hard Shell Case and Holster - Handheld protective case - clear

Amazon.com: Speck Products BBC-CLR-SEE Blackberry Curve See Thru Case (Clear): Electronics - Amazon $12.50

05-15-09 07:02 PM
    Soda, if your still there, could you post a picture of it so I can shop it for Kanga?
    05-15-09 07:08 PM
    No, I'm safely at the home watching Jim Cantore from the Weather Channel broadcast just a couple miles from me.
    05-15-09 07:08 PM
    Good evening everyone!

05-15-09 07:13 PM
    That's good Beast.
    kaka, is that the right one, with the screen cover?
    05-15-09 07:13 PM
    Evening Chadski, how's it going?
    05-15-09 07:15 PM
    hi everyone---i know ive been very scarce today---alot going on- my friends sister is out of surgery, last i heard everything went well, she'll be blind in her left eye now because of how the tumor was positioned, it was the size of an orange and it has to be tested to see if it cancerous or not. hoping not of course. other than that-nothing else going on.

i hope everyone is ok and had a good day!! i will catch up with you all soon or tomorrow!
    05-15-09 07:22 PM
    That's good Beast.
    kaka, is that the right one, with the screen cover?
    Yep. That's the exact one she's looking for.

This is what it looks like on the phone. (ignore the bubbles on my screen protector, I'm replacing that soon.)

05-15-09 07:23 PM
    I thought she said the screen protector was part of it.
    05-15-09 07:24 PM
    Hey, who got post 9,000? It wasn't fat-a$$ again, was it? That Brad will hover around anytime it gets close. I've got news for him, 1 free T per customer.
    05-15-09 07:26 PM
    05-15-09 07:33 PM
    What did I do, scare everyone off?
    05-15-09 07:33 PM
    05-15-09 07:36 PM
86,775 ... 360361362363364 ...