Hi, Shelli, I trust you had a nice nap? wait til you see what we have planned on the next episode of "Pimp Our Pouch", where we get the new deep pile furs installed, but we'll have to forgo the disco ball and laser lights. This is going to be an ultra plush place to curl up. Think Kanga would like things to be more comfortable? Also gonna install noise reduction technology to cancel out the snoring, and a club card for registered guests.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    OH SHIVER ME TIMBERS!!!!! COUNT ME IN!!!
    05-12-09 06:31 PM
    evening goin ok-nap was good too-my 14yo son is breaking my chops----i hate when he gets in an obnoxious mood and then gets sarcastic with me.....uuuggghhhhhh i wanna kick his azz right about now.....BUT i wont.
    05-12-09 06:33 PM
    Oh, hi Chad, bs, Kasi, Jef, BK, Wolf, KANGA, and Shells!

05-12-09 06:35 PM
    Did you have any anti virus? I'm guessing not - I'm not criticizing ya, kasi, I was the same way for a while. If you can get on-line, do a search for Avast anti-virus. There are a number of them, but it is a free anti-virus that has worked well for me, it may be able to recover your PC. You may still need ti take it back to RAC, but it's worth a shot. After you get your pc restored, get Avast, or other antivirus.

I have Mcafee on it but apparently it didn't detect anything. I'll check that one out too. Maybe it'll be able to find whatever it was that Mcafee missed.

I'm calling RAC first thing tomorrow to see about bringing it in to them. Hopefully it won't take them long to fix it.

05-12-09 06:39 PM
    Kaka, you didn't happen to use Mcdafee's nuts and bolts did you?

05-12-09 06:47 PM
    14 and 15 is such a difficult age for boys. I have a 15 YO boy shell. He's pretty lippy with his Mom, knows better than to try it with me,

Hey BS, I really liked Star Trek. There's some good funny stuff with the new Kirk and that guy from Shawn of the Dead.

05-12-09 06:47 PM
    Howdy, ex! I'll pass along to Shelli that the underlayment for the liner isn't any old pad, either. It's 4" of top-grade memory foam. No more movement transfer. Safe, quiet, temp controlled. First class all the way!

05-12-09 06:48 PM
    I have one of those 14y/o snotnoses too. Give him your tax forms, since they seem to know everything.Lol! Boy, I don't think I ever got as uppity as some of these kids today.

Last edited by BergerKing; 05-12-09 at 06:53 PM.
    05-12-09 06:50 PM
    14 and 15 is such a difficult age for boys. I have a 15 YO boy shell. He's pretty lippy with his Mom, knows better than to try it with me,

huh...thats exactly how it is here with my husband and i--he wouldnt dare try it with dad, but mom he does!! I know hes prob just tired or one of his friends pisssed him off--well, good thing is, hes in his room grounded for talking back to me AND doin hw--and as long as hes not in the same room to mouth off--he wont get himself grounded any longerso that works for him too!
    05-12-09 06:54 PM
    I have one of those 14y/o snotnoses too. Give him your tax forms, since they seem to know everything.Lol! Boy, I don't think I ever got as uppity as some of these kids today.

yea i know what you mean BK---i dont think i even did either....
    05-12-09 06:55 PM
    BK - you have 5 kids also like i do?
    05-12-09 06:56 PM
    And how is everyone doing tonight? Shelli! Ex! BK! What is crackin people, man i'm glad to be out of work...
    05-12-09 06:59 PM
    Kaka, you didn't happen to use Mcdafee's nuts and bolts did you?

Not that I know of...

05-12-09 06:59 PM
    And how is everyone doing tonight? Shelli! Ex! BK! What is crackin people, man i'm glad to be out of work...
    SD--good to see ya....eh-sos here! good for you -your outta work now! you can kick back and chill.......
    05-12-09 07:02 PM
    I'm chillen, cold beer in hand, just making my way around CB like I always do
    05-12-09 07:04 PM
    cool-hows the fiance doin? do you have a wed date?
    05-12-09 07:05 PM
    She is well, Sept 26th is the big date, i'm ready. There has been so much stuff that comes along with getting married, it's been busy since we got engaged...
    05-12-09 07:07 PM
    As being a little one just few years ago, make them run off that energy. I just played football and frisbee, and I'm exhausted and ran, it was an our doors type of day even though I just got a xbox 360

05-12-09 07:08 PM
    She is well, Sept 26th is the big date, i'm ready. There has been so much stuff that comes along with getting married, it's been busy since we got engaged...
    ahh sept.26th-good daythat was my Gma's bday-so im gonna say you'll have good luck!!
    and yes once you get engaged--everthing starts to come at you at lightspeed!!! lol and it goes fast!!! before you know it-it'll be the week before the big day! my bro in law just got married may2nd, and it seems like shelle and him just got engaged.....it went fast!!!
    05-12-09 07:12 PM
    Time has went by fast since we were engaged, that's no lie there. She is a great girl, we've been dating since high school, took some breaks, dated other people, but she loves me and I know it...
    05-12-09 07:14 PM
    Time has went by fast since we were engaged, that's no lie there. She is a great girl, we've been dating since high school, took some breaks, dated other people, but she loves me and I know it...
    thats great! i wish you both the best of luck! I knew my husband in hs-hes a yr younger than me---we were best friends - i would never date him--i told him it would ruin our friendship!! but then when i turned 21 he asked me out(again!) and the next 19yrs have been quite fun and with the 5 kids-quite interesting also!!!! married for 16yrs now.
    05-12-09 07:22 PM
    Evenin, SD. Just starting to make arrangements for upgrades to our little enclave.

05-12-09 07:24 PM
    SD congrats on the engagement! Hello Shelli, BK, you out of Toledo?
    05-12-09 07:25 PM
    Ahh, gotcha Shelli and BK. That's awesome...
    05-12-09 07:25 PM
    Thank you cnorton...
    05-12-09 07:26 PM
86,775 ... 322323324325326 ...