Poor back space going to go see star trek ... Guess our friend has him whipped

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Actually C I want to go see it myself!!

05-12-09 03:42 PM
    Thanks guys. I'm going to check the place out May 30th and see about starting there in the fall. Its the Art Institute of Atlanta! WOW! I'm excited, scared, and I wanna scream lol!
    05-12-09 03:42 PM
    Good for you Ambz!! That's really cool-you'll be fine-really!!!

05-12-09 03:45 PM
    You should be scared think... If you mess this up, the rest of your life is going to suck<< Get it? Suck? Hahaha!
    There's nothing else to see man... I was hoping that angels and demons one was on, but I guess we'll see if this lives up to the hype

05-12-09 03:46 PM
    I started reading the book angels & demons-go half way about-its pretty good----now if I could only get time to finish reading it

05-12-09 03:54 PM
    Thanks guys. I'm going to check the place out May 30th and see about starting there in the fall. Its the Art Institute of Atlanta! WOW! I'm excited, scared, and I wanna scream lol!
    congrats! i was nervous as H*ll when i first started college, but soon after it wasnt bad at all and i had a great time lol
    05-12-09 04:22 PM
    anyone know if best buy has any good stuff my curve? i got a gift cert for there and i need to use it
    05-12-09 04:25 PM
    Depends on what you want. I love my silicone skins I got there. They have overpriced pods, spare batteries, and Invisible Shield screen protectors. But they did have some media cards on sale. 16gb SanDisk for $60, 4 for $18

05-12-09 04:50 PM
    I'm good on media cards, I have a silicone skin but am due for a new one

05-12-09 04:52 PM
    cellphoneshop.net

Wish they paid me for every person I've sent their way.

05-12-09 04:58 PM
    I use their store brand skin, it's thicker than OEM, stays on better, and doesn't attract nearly the lint the BB ones do. The only caveat is having to lengthen the LED window so the light sensor works. They also have raised buttons to push the functions, rather than cutouts over the buttons themselves.

05-12-09 05:06 PM
    I think I downloaded something bad into my computer.

05-12-09 05:15 PM
    Uh-oh that don't sound good kasi! I hope your wrong!

05-12-09 05:18 PM
    Hahaha, ill trade ya... Mine hardly runs anymore... Slow piece of crap

05-12-09 05:20 PM
    We just had to completely wipe and reload ours. Some kinda bug took out everything. Really suck, now I have to get another backup done.

05-12-09 05:24 PM
    It keeps randomly restarting and then after windows starts up it gets the "blue screen of death" and then restarts and does this three or four times before it stays on.

05-12-09 05:25 PM
    Personally, I loved the new Trek movie...

05-12-09 05:27 PM
    That's not good... Maybe ill keep mine. Better get the OS disk out, might be time for a clean up. I've had mine two years and I haven't had to reinstall the OS once yet .

My phone outpwers my computer anyway, you get a song, msn, and a browser open.... It doesn't know what to do...

05-12-09 05:28 PM
    That's not good... Maybe ill keep mine. Better get the OS disk out, might be time for a clean up. I've had mine two years and I haven't had to reinstall the OS once yet .

My phone outpwers my computer anyway, you get a song, msn, and a browser open.... It doesn't know what to do...

I don't have the OS disc. I have my computer through Rent-A-Center and they never provided the disc for me. I'll probably have to take it back to them. They offer free servicing for as long as I am paying on it.

05-12-09 05:40 PM
    Only thing I found at best buy was a leather holster....time to do some shopping online

05-12-09 05:47 PM
    I don't have the OS disc. I have my computer through Rent-A-Center and they never provided the disc for me. I'll probably have to take it back to them. They offer free servicing for as long as I am paying on it.

well good luck kasi-i hope it works out for ya!
    05-12-09 06:05 PM
    hello chad, bs, kasi, jef and BK! whew!
    05-12-09 06:08 PM
    Hey shelli? How's your evening?

05-12-09 06:20 PM
    Hi, Shelli, I trust you had a nice nap? wait til you see what we have planned on the next episode of "Pimp Our Pouch", where we get the new deep pile furs installed, but we'll have to forgo the disco ball and laser lights. This is going to be an ultra plush place to curl up. Think Kanga would like things to be more comfortable? Also gonna install noise reduction technology to cancel out the snoring, and a club card for registered guests.

05-12-09 06:29 PM

Did you have any anti virus? I'm guessing not - I'm not criticizing ya, kasi, I was the same way for a while. If you can get on-line, do a search for Avast anti-virus. There are a number of them, but it is a free anti-virus that has worked well for me, it may be able to recover your PC. You may still need ti take it back to RAC, but it's worth a shot. After you get your pc restored, get Avast, or other antivirus.

05-12-09 06:31 PM
86,775 ... 321322323324325 ...