Morning kaka, went to bed early to get a good nights rest. The limit is usually around 5 hours and I hit it exactly. Just lay there for a little while longer, hoping to fall back as;eep again, but I knew better. How you doing this morning? Just getting home tonight?
    I wish I could sleep for 5 hours and it be a good nights rest. I'm doing good. Nope, I've been home all night, just can't sleep. I swear one of these days I will beat my insomnia.
    05-12-09 03:30 AM
    When you get tired enough you will. Maybe your just a night owl kaka. Get a 3rd shift job, and sleep all day. I used to get my best rest laying on the beach in the morning.
    05-12-09 03:43 AM
    What the he77 am I doing up this time of the morning!!?? Oh yeah, dogs have to go out. New kid needs to be taken out often and crated while we're at work. he'll get it, but we don't want him to have any accidents. Good morning all, and most likely good night .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-09 03:57 AM
    Dang Mike, aren't you the early riser this morning! Go back to bed, you fool.
    05-12-09 03:59 AM
    When you get tired enough you will. Maybe your just a night owl kaka. Get a 3rd shift job, and sleep all day. I used to get my best rest laying on the beach in the morning.
    Probably. I've always had trouble sleeping at night. I actually just applied for an overnight job. Here's to hoping they're hiring.

05-12-09 04:10 AM
    Then again kaka, maybe your just blessed like me to not need much sleep. Do you always feel tired, or just think you need more rest? When I was as young as you look, 2 hours a day was about the max I would need. Now that I'm fossilizing, it's up to around 4 to be at my best.
    05-12-09 04:15 AM
    Morning all. I checked in last night, and I still had 3 pages to read this AM!

Can I get anyone a drink?
    05-12-09 04:39 AM
    Jef, 'bout time you got up! I'm good on the drinks, thanks. Hope you have a great day. I'm going to hit the shower now, and head into work. Soon only on the dark side for me.

Hope you and EVERYONE else have a great day!
    05-12-09 04:43 AM
    Well Wolfie, I was running a bit later than I wanted to be, again...

05-12-09 04:54 AM
    Me too amigo, and just got a service call from the office. Should have been in the shower by now. I need some help with my addiction, or a job that works better around my life style.
    05-12-09 05:00 AM
    I need a new job too... Just bored here...

I've been keeping my eyes open...
    05-12-09 05:05 AM
    I'm not bored Jef, anything but. I need something that won't interfere with my life. I was thinking philanthropy. As soon as I marry a rich old lady, and she crokes, I'll be in like Flynn.
    05-12-09 05:27 AM
    Marry a rich young nympho that owns a sports team and a brewery!

That's my goal!
    05-12-09 05:29 AM
    Nah, those never last, and she'll keep most of the money.
    05-12-09 05:32 AM
    Probably. I've always had trouble sleeping at night. I actually just applied for an overnight job. Here's to hoping they're hiring.

I'll join you there kaka! I hope you get that job. The last job I had was 3rd shift and I felt better than I had in years. It is hard for a "night walker/insomniac" to ever get enough sleep during the night.

Even when I was in high school I could not sleep during the night. Wolf is right. This could very well be your issue. Anyway, I hope better sleep is on the horizon for you!

05-12-09 06:00 AM
    Good Morning Wolf, Jef, Kaka, and Ex! How is everyone holding up today?

05-12-09 06:04 AM
    I'm doing better than yesterday Kanga, thanks for asking! How are you, and what u drinking?

05-12-09 06:08 AM
    Good morning again. 5AM is more like a real time to get up.

05-12-09 06:10 AM
    I'm doing better than yesterday Kanga, thanks for asking! How are you, and what u drinking?

Hopefully it will just keep getting better as the day goes on for you Jef! I am doing well today. I actually saw the sun when the bus ran. LOL! Thank you kindly for asking.

I will have a Screwdriver this morning please Jef. Hopefully it will put me back to sleep.

05-12-09 06:13 AM
    good morning everyone!
    05-12-09 06:14 AM
    good morning everyone!
    Good morning Chad. Did you sleep well in the pouch last night?

How are you doing today?

05-12-09 06:17 AM
    i finally was able to fall asleep around 1ish this moring, woke back up at 5 and now im at work til 3 this afternoon, im trying to relax and not be as stressed, because its really starting to get to me....how are you doing ?
    05-12-09 06:19 AM
    i finally was able to fall asleep around 1ish this moring, woke back up at 5 and now im at work til 3 this afternoon, im trying to relax and not be as stressed, because its really starting to get to me....how are you doing ?
    Ah, stress like that will kill you Chad! I hope you are able to relax a little today. Easier said than done though unfortunately.

I am doing fine this morning. Thanks for asking!

05-12-09 06:29 AM
    Good morning everyone. Kanga, thanks for the lovely confines of your pouch; I sleep like a baby in there.

05-12-09 06:34 AM
    Showers done, shave and out the door for my moday. Hope everyone has a great day!

05-12-09 06:36 AM
86,775 ... 313314315316317 ...