All I can say is wow.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-09 11:21 PM
    Wow indeed What's going on losers?
    05-11-09 11:33 PM
    I agree wow. I have crossed the country a dozen times and driven half way a dozen more, including hitchiking from NY to California in 1969 when I was 15. Can't come close to the miles a professional driver puts in.

05-11-09 11:34 PM
    Oh great. It's BS.
    05-11-09 11:37 PM
    Hi Weezy!!! I love you too buddy
    05-11-09 11:39 PM
    Awwwww, I know you do!
    05-11-09 11:41 PM
    Lol, bought another game today... Sucks I should just continue saving my money for a car
    05-11-09 11:42 PM
    Hi Fat A$$, I was checking in to say goodnight. Been watching NBA playoffs since the AValanche sucked this year and missed the playoffs. Sounds like Patrick Roy will be our next coach. Should be interesting season with him behind the bench yelling and swearing at everyone in French.

05-11-09 11:42 PM
    One of those Honda Civic hatchbacks, with underglows, ground effects, big subwoofers, and that loud exhaust that sounds like a lawn mower It'll be all riced out like Coruptyeds Ford
    05-11-09 11:43 PM
    Hi Fat A$$, I was checking in to say goodnight. Been watching NBA playoffs since the AValanche sucked this year and missed the playoffs. Sounds like Patrick Roy will be our next coach. Should be interesting season with him behind the bench yelling and swearing at everyone in French.

Sounds interesting indeed. I'm not much of a sport fan I think people with English accents are funnier when they swear...
    05-11-09 11:45 PM
    The best thing I ever heard a brit nurse tell me was "Keep your peck er up!"

She said other things nicely too... and yes, hearing her curse was a delight.

My fzcking Suns just Royally Blew this year... so I haven't watched any NBA for weeks.
    05-11-09 11:48 PM
    "Oh bloody heII, I've gone and wet me self" <Family Guy. I like listening to them online when they get mad... They use the funniest words to express themselves...
    05-11-09 11:53 PM
    Well, I'm suddenly super aggrevated! I'm going to bed. Good night kids!
    05-12-09 12:04 AM
    I agree wow. I have crossed the country a dozen times and driven half way a dozen more, including hitchiking from NY to California in 1969 when I was 15. Can't come close to the miles a professional driver puts in.

For a while, back in the 90s, I was doing 'coasters'. San Luis Obispo California to Warwick, RI, to Savannah, GA and back to LA. The SLO to RI run under the old rules was 5 on, 4 off, and took 85 hours to make and be legal (other than speed-wise). I am proud to say that I have done this job for almost 17 years now without anything harder than soda for a little caffeine. Can't hack anything else, any harder than that, I bounce off the walls.

I drive at a far more sedate pace these days. I cruise about 59-62. Fuel is too expensive to waste, and everyone watches the bottom line. Too many company drivers never understand that, and we've gotten rid of 140 of them. My outfit started in 1926, so they have learned lessons about hard times. I will do everything I can to make every mile count, and don't take it for granted.

My Curve has already saved us a lot of money, with the GPS and ablity to communicate anywhere. I can tell them I'm out of the truck, so they can e-mail me instead of being tied to the truck waiting for a load now. The BB has made my life better by a long shot.

05-12-09 12:06 AM
    Oh, sorry to hear that Weezy Was it something I did? Night
    05-12-09 12:06 AM
    The Nuggets are having a good run in the playoffs this year. They lost tonight, but they have three more chances to win one. It probably good - they don't want to sit around while the Lakers keep playing in a tough series and stay sharp.

05-12-09 12:24 AM
    Yeah, likely
    05-12-09 12:29 AM
    Anyhow, I'm heading to bed. Later ex, whoever else might be hanging around
    05-12-09 12:34 AM
    My Curve has already saved us a lot of money, with the GPS and ablity to communicate anywhere. I can tell them I'm out of the truck, so they can e-mail me instead of being tied to the truck waiting for a load now. The BB has made my life better by a long shot.

I have a crew of four drivers hauling biosolids sludge to a farm we own. There they also run the farm equipment and apply it and incorporate it. The gps and phone are priceless - not for monitoring the drivers, but to know where on the farm they need to apply and to keep an accurate record of where we have applied. All my guys were OTR drivers before coming to us. They are a professional crew and very thankful to have a good paying driving job that keeps them home every night.

Speaking of that, good night everyone. See you tomorrow.

05-12-09 12:35 AM
    Niteall, gotta put mine on charge in a few, too. Au revoir!

05-12-09 12:57 AM
    Oh. My. God.
    Elgin can be the biggest **** sometimes. Grr.
    Of all the nasty things, he doesn't brush his teeth anywhere close to as often as he should. I tell him he should do it at LEAST once daily, especially before bed. I reminded him to tonight and he got all defensive. And that's how the argument started. Grumble.

05-12-09 01:23 AM
    Wow kitty, thanks for sharing that one with us. I'll remember that the next time I'm tempted to kiss Elgin.
    Mmmmm, 5 hours of sleep. I feel so greedy. Well Jef, strangely I beat you to it today. So I'll take my time wishing everyone a good morning, and flip back through everything I missed last night. See you soon my early morning friend.
    05-12-09 02:47 AM
    Wow kitty, thanks for sharing that one with us. I'll remember that the next time I'm tempted to kiss Elgin.
    Mmmmm, 5 hours of sleep. I feel so greedy. Well Jef, strangely I beat you to it today. So I'll take my time wishing everyone a good morning, and flip back through everything I missed last night. See you soon my early morning friend.
    Good morning Wolf. Damn, you get up early.

05-12-09 03:08 AM
    Morning kaka, went to bed early to get a good nights rest. The limit is usually around 5 hours and I hit it exactly. Just lay there for a little while longer, hoping to fall back as;eep again, but I knew better. How you doing this morning? Just getting home tonight?
    05-12-09 03:11 AM
    Heck, I've been to more cities in more countries than many know exist. It has been a tremendous learning experience. I always paid respect to people of all the countries I've been in, and many times, had a lot more fun than my shipmates, many who spent their time imbibing large quantities of the local ethanol.

Part of why I do what I do is that I live in a much larger world than many do. I work in an office with a window on the world, seeing the beauty of shifting seasons and changing scenery of a country too few appreciate. I meet people from all walks of life, from the intensity of a New York Citian to the laid back "Wow, dude" of a California Beachcomber. It is a palette that few ever really see.

When that bright orb rises into a blue-gray morning, I may be loading a trailer full of supplies in the salt air of a small coastal town in Florida, the next morning, deliver in the sultry heat of New Orleans, and later that night, lay my head down somewhere amid the wheat fields of Kansas.

I see the developing changes of the wind farms, where the whooshing blades sing their whistling song. I've heard the scream of gulls at the Great Salt Lake, the Majesty of huge mountains, and felt the icy winds coming off of the lake in Buffalo.

I've driven in rain, snow, hurricanes, run from tornadoes, and held on for dear life as winds tried to flip my truck over. I rode a truck with bad brakes over and upside-down into a cow pasture, and I've pulled people from the twisted wreckage of their automobiles.

I survived Cancer.

And now, today, I consider it a good fortune that I get to share time with a great bunch of folks here at the CB, I am blessed.

Wow, the 400+ posts were worth reading for this alone! BK, will you whisper sweet nothings in my ear?
    05-12-09 03:20 AM
86,775 ... 312313314315316 ...