Hey you started it when you called me the village �diot.... I'm just repaying the favour exponentially
    05-11-09 10:48 AM
    Hey Jason, turned out CNN only took 20 days to get my purchases to me! Wow! What service! And I had to go to the PO to sign for and pick the package up - must be because it came from a communist country. Think I'll stick with Amazon when possible.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-09 10:49 AM
    What is this about cats?

Oh... Some people use the word pu$$y as a derogatory term towards people. It doesn't mean cat. That's why CB stars it out *****
    Learn something new everyday huh?
    05-11-09 10:50 AM
    Omg... If my cellphone can handle something this simple, why cant my 20 pound computer? Music playing, internet browser and msn, and that's how bad it lags....
    05-11-09 10:55 AM
    I'm doing well Marty, you? The whacky Canadian made it home in one piece from his Florida vacation, so I get to enjoy him popping up and saying nice things to me .

I still keep saying we shouldve left the jack @ss in Florida ..

05-11-09 10:56 AM
    I'm doing well Marty, you? The whacky Canadian made it home in one piece from his Florida vacation, so I get to enjoy him popping up and saying nice things to me .

I am well. Yeah, that crazy Canuck is something else.

05-11-09 10:56 AM
    Awww BS, I only meant it in the nicest way, . You know, it's the way our friendship goes little brother. I did rethink that crack when you used the term "epiphany"! that was a revelation to me about your intelligence..

05-11-09 10:58 AM
    Pretty good Got two days off work so I get to go catch up on all the movies... What the heII are you doing back here?
    i dont i figured id stop back for all the fun
    05-11-09 10:58 AM
    Don't listen to him Chad. You're welcome here anytime.

05-11-09 11:00 AM
    I still keep saying we shouldve left the jack @ss in Florida ..

Pfft... I wanted to stay... $17 a month for a 1000cc bike. Are you joking? That would cost me $12 000 a year in Canada... Hmmm... $17 a month, or $1000 a month... Hmmmm.....

I am well. Yeah, that crazy Canuck is something else.

Thanks
    05-11-09 11:01 AM
    Don't listen to him Chad. You're welcome here anytime.

And who made you the supervisor Weezer?
    05-11-09 11:02 AM
    So this kid in a Christian high school near me was suspended and banned from walking at graduation for attending his girlfriends prom at a near by public high school. He signed a statement at the point of entry to this "school" that he would not listen to "rock" music, hold hands, blah, blah, and blah. So this is big news in the area and he will be making media visits with the Today Show sometime soon.

PS I don't live that close to crazy.

Here's the story
    05-11-09 11:07 AM
    Wow sounds like some school ...

05-11-09 11:10 AM
    So this kid in a Christian high school near me was suspended and banned from walking at graduation for attending his girlfriends prom at a near by public high school. He signed a statement at the point of entry to this "school" that he would not listen to "rock" music, hold hands, blah, blah, and blah. So this is big news in the area and he will be making media visits with the Today Show sometime soon.

PS I don't live that close to crazy.

Here's the story
    wow thats crazy, if i was in that school id be kicked out right after i walked through the door
    05-11-09 11:12 AM
    Hahaha. Nothing like ID... Got grade 9 kids screwing in the change rooms, teachers smoking weed and more kids beating eachothers heads in at the skate park I noticed they took that down. The cops were there probably 3 times a week when the one store owner was accross the street... Crazy times...
    05-11-09 11:13 AM
    Anyhow, I got to get ready to go, be back in like 20 mins or so
    05-11-09 11:14 AM
    Anyhow, I got to get ready to go, be back in like 20 mins or so
    dont hurry back
    05-11-09 11:16 AM
    Aww, isn't that sweet. Everybody wait untill I got back to continue the conversation
    05-11-09 11:28 AM
    dont hurry back
    Nice guy.....
    05-11-09 11:29 AM
    I was waiting.
    05-11-09 11:30 AM
    I was waiting.
    Lol, thanks buddy
    05-11-09 11:32 AM
    Actually now I have to go and get ready for work. You can be entertained by the hot chick filling in hosting on who wants to be a millionaire. If you could find what channel it would be on, no clue.
    05-11-09 11:34 AM
    I don't watch much tv. and it's probably different times I did like your one American show though. World's Dumbest Criminals. The one that has the celebreties insulting criminals in videos. I love the narrater "Yee Haw!" *Face plant* Hahaha, I haven't laughed that hard in so long Coruptyed knows
    05-11-09 11:36 AM
    Ohh I've seen that and I agree it is fantastic. I provide my own commentary. You have to watch spelling bees and tear those little kids new ones, try it sometime. I'm already at peace with the fact that they will probably be my boss but that doesn't stop me.
    05-11-09 11:39 AM
    Lol. More of a comedy guy Southpark I gotta see if I can buy the episodes of that criminal show though... I want to watch the other ones Only saw 6 and 9...
    05-11-09 11:41 AM
86,775 ... 304305306307308 ...