I must say fat-a$$, you have been behaving yourself. How was work?
    I know... I've had an epiphany Work was okay, other than all the piggies I deal with... I don't know how they make that much of a mess. It's astonishing. You got 6 things on the desert table all neat and tidy on their plates. 5 mins later there's crap on the floor, all over the table, on the walls. There's peices of this cake on that plate, and someone who just wanted the middle of the cake(I dunno)... I swear, the more money they have, the dumber they get. I was laughing my a$$ off when we came back in the ktchen with the one cake.
    05-10-09 10:20 PM
    Kanga, after the $, time and heartache I went through. How could I forget?
    Just making sure Wolf! LOL!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-09 10:22 PM
    Haha. Sweet. My fiance wants to put a 6" lift on our truck but we don't have the money for it right now. Plus I have to keep reminding him one project at a time; he can do more to the pickup once he's done building his chevy race truck.

yea there is so much you can do to a truck and it is kinda hard not to do it all at once hahahaha
    05-10-09 10:27 PM
    That's funny BS, but what was your epiphany? That being nice and behaving yourself will get you more friends?

Yeah, uhhh..... Something on those lines
    05-10-09 10:33 PM
    Yeah, uhhh..... Something on those lines
    well thats awesome bs .....
    but i think it is a bunch of B.S. hahahaha
    05-10-09 10:37 PM
    Everyone's picture's of their rides, love the trucks, but not too good at moving hay or pulling a horse trailer. Here a picture of my old trusty Cherokee and about a third of our Ram. The Jeep has a four and a half inch lift and 31 inch Goodrich M+S. It's comfy off road, and vibrates on the pavement, can't have everything.

Last edited by exelant; 05-10-09 at 10:43 PM.
    05-10-09 10:39 PM
    Lol, I don't know how long I would have been able to keep that going Probably until Chad or that cnorton guy showed up... I hate those guys
    05-10-09 10:39 PM
    yea there is so much you can do to a truck and it is kinda hard not to do it all at once hahahaha

Yeah, I know. The minute the Chevy is finished ihe's going to start working on the Ford.

05-10-09 10:41 PM

Now here's a sweet car... That's the car I was in a few days ago when jacka$$ almost killed us
    05-10-09 10:44 PM
    Everyone's picture's of their rides, love the trucks, but not too good at moving hay or pulling a horse trailer. Here a picture of my old trusty Cherokee and about a third of our Ram. The Jeep has a four and a half inch lift and 31 inch Goodrich M+S. It's comfy off road, and vibrates on the pavement, can't have everything.

We don't need to worry about our truck doing that in the middle of suburbia. Our truck pulls a car trailer and if it gets lifted too high to do so there's another pickup in the driveway.

Last edited by kakakasiBB; 05-10-09 at 10:54 PM.
    05-10-09 10:46 PM

My dad's poor truck... didn't have a scratch on it... The bumpers twisted down, the box is angled back, the tailgate doesn't work properly and the box liner's messed up.
    05-10-09 10:50 PM
    You two hit each other? There were only Canucks involved?
    05-10-09 10:52 PM
    Yup.... Well I guess we were always near each other Most likely to hit each other than anyone else. Coruptyed didn't have his head rest up(he was in the back of the chev) and we ran into them and he hit his head off the window. So he went to the hospital. Everyone else was fine.
    05-10-09 10:55 PM

Now here's a sweet car... That's the car I was in a few days ago when jacka$$ almost killed us
    damn man ...hope you were ok
    05-10-09 10:55 PM
    damn man ...hope you were ok
    Everyone in the car was fine Coruptyed got hurt so... Everybody important got out okay
    05-10-09 10:56 PM
    So much for nice! corupt ok? Can't help but laugh at the situation, you have to understand. Not that I care.
    05-10-09 11:00 PM
    Yeah he was fine. Doctor told us not to let him sleep more than 2 hours at a time. Which was very nice because I was the one who got to keep waking him up
    05-10-09 11:03 PM
    Oh, I bet you enjoyed the heck out of that!
    05-10-09 11:06 PM
    Looks like the exhaust and drive shaft were bent, BS, but they got you home - wait, did you leave one behind?

05-10-09 11:07 PM
    Oh, I bet you enjoyed the heck out of that!
    Oh you have no idea... I need to get sleep. I'm miserable, more so than usual, if I don't get enough sleep. But if I'm waking up every 2 hours to torment someone Awesome

Looks like the exhaust and drive shaft were bent, BS, but they got you home - wait, did you leave one behind?

The truck still ran perfectly. Just doesn't look too pretty Good thing my dad isn't one of those guys that cleans his truck everyday and takes pictures with it and everything
    05-10-09 11:12 PM
    I'm going to get a new Focus soon, but my neighbor has a cherry '69 Ford Ranger 2WD with the 351 V8. I'd love to talk him out of. He wants 4K for it, I'm being patient, lol, I offered him 3200. We'll see, he may want to unload it.

05-10-09 11:15 PM
    Yeah he was fine. Doctor told us not to let him sleep more than 2 hours at a time. Which was very nice because I was the one who got to keep waking him up
    that must have been cool to yell ....get ya azz up
    05-10-09 11:15 PM
    Lol, naaa I got up and started poking him I do't think he was in a very good mood that night. Haha. I was loving it
    05-10-09 11:19 PM
    I'm going to get a new Focus soon, but my neighbor has a cherry '69 Ford Ranger 2WD with the 351 V8. I'd love to talk him out of. He wants 4K for it, I'm being patient, lol, I offered him 3200. We'll see, he may want to unload it.

No man! You gotta get another Dodge That's where it's at....
    05-10-09 11:21 PM
    Lol, naaa I got up and started poking him I do't think he was in a very good mood that night. Haha. I was loving it
    so you liked to poke him ....
    05-10-09 11:29 PM
86,775 ... 297298299300301 ...