Not bad Kanga, thanks. How about yourself?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That's good to hear Weezer. I am on my to feeling "Easy like Sunday morning" LOL!

05-09-09 04:56 PM
    Hahaha! Well that's good! Oh, and I totally got your George Thorogood reference. Classic!

05-09-09 05:02 PM
    Hey weezer! question, do you listen to weezer?

PS we have an out door theater near by and george thoroughgood and the destroyers play all the time, we used to live even closer and could listen outside, the good ol' day I say.
    Last edited by cnorton; 05-09-09 at 05:17 PM.
    05-09-09 05:13 PM
    Hey, nort! Yes I do, although it had nothing to do with my name. How are you this evening?

05-09-09 05:15 PM
    Hey, nort! Yes I do, although it had nothing to do with my name. How are you this evening?

I see, I see, I am doing good, how about yourself?

05-09-09 05:18 PM
    I'm doing pretty good thanks!

05-09-09 05:22 PM
    Well then what's yer name got to do with, weezah?

05-09-09 05:28 PM
    Now I can stop in and chill for a bit. Got my errands run and deed completed, and now to rest awhile before it's back on the road tomorrow. Now to see if I can keep from dozing off.

05-09-09 05:28 PM
    Actually, it's what one of my nieces calls me. She was 11 at the time she started. My aunt from Boston calls me Liser instead of Lisa, so my niece started with weezer. Just kind of stuck.

05-09-09 05:31 PM
    I didn't realize you were a chick! XD
    That's hilarious ^-^

Whereabouts in Boston is your aunt from?

05-09-09 05:44 PM
    Lol, yes I am most definitely female. My aunt is from Brockton.

05-09-09 05:46 PM
    Oh, rock on! My family's from Medford. My mom was born in Revere, my dad in East Boston. They've lived in the same house now for about 30 years.

05-09-09 05:50 PM
    Oh, rock on! My family's from Medford. My mom was born in Revere, my dad in East Boston. They've lived in the same house now for about 30 years.

No kidding! My mom was born in Brockton too; I have a lot of family there. But somehow she ended up in Canada and met my dad. I don't think they've lived in one spot for more than 10 years!
    05-09-09 05:54 PM
    Hey everyone ! Work turned into a tense day. Some tenant moving from an apartment complex drove his too tall UHaul through a covered drive, broke three fire suppression sprinkler heads off and drove away while a water and elthelene glycol solution sprayed on the ground, the maintenance guy stood and watched the solution run straight to a storm drain and on to the South Platte river.

They discharged about 2000 gallons of the stuff to the environment. too bad they didn't block the storm drain to prevent the spill. The company that responded to repair the system knew the law and reported the spill. I had to take pictures and write a report. The apartment complex will be required to turn themselves in to the State health department and EPA on Monday.

Too bad they didn't save it and pump it to a sanitary sewer that would bring it to my plant - glycol is organic and easy to treat. I gave their maintenance guys a quick training session on how to deal with spills in the future.

Oh, how's everyone else doing?

05-09-09 07:39 PM
    wow, gotta love clueless drivers
    05-09-09 07:42 PM
    Holy cow, ex! People truly amaze me sometimes.

05-09-09 07:44 PM
    They do! If there are any fines levied, the poor guy's insurance won't be too pleased. I think the glycol they use in those systems is a different grade than the stuff used for cars. We use some at my plant to prevent freezing in some static outside lines - huge P-Traps, and it's a food grade - has the consistency of Karo Syrup. It isn't as harmful if released.

05-09-09 08:09 PM
    They do! If there are any fines levied, the poor guy's insurance won't be too pleased. I think the glycol they use in those systems is a different grade than the stuff used for cars. We use some at my plant to prevent freezing in some static outside lines - huge P-Traps, and it's a food grade - has the consistency of Karo Syrup. It isn't as harmful if released.

Hmm interesting, what do you do?

05-09-09 08:17 PM
    I have a Boston story for you Weezy. In 97 or 98 I was there in a rental car and got totally lost leaving the Airport. Ended up in Lynn driving around looking for the interstate that would take us to Vermont. What a nightmare - we'd heard the horror stories about rude and downright mean people. I finally stopped at a gas station and asked the guy behind the glass how to get to the highway, he just looked at me like I was an alien - "here we go" I thought, but the guy behind me said with a pretty heavy accent, what da ****'s wrong wid ya! Then he said to me, fust, you go down dis way to tha fuk ina road, ... Lol his accent was great and I'm not doing it justice. He actually had us follow him to the right road.

Never again will I believe generalizations about people and regions. Out here in the land of no accents, people have the reputation of being nice, that is until you turn on a turn signal in your car! That actually signals everyone within a mile of your back bumper to speed up and cut you off. And if you change lanes without signaling, they'll all flip you off for not giving them the opportunity to cut you off!

05-09-09 08:39 PM
    Hmm interesting, what do you do?

I'm an operations supervisor at a wastewater treatment plant. Yeah, one of those plants, we also monitor and enforce almost all environmental protection regs in our service district.

05-09-09 08:44 PM
    LOL! I am glad that there was somebody who knew what that meant!

Good going Pink!

How are you today?

Off to a ruff start....but doin well now thank you!!! And how bout yourself?

05-09-09 08:48 PM
    I'm an operations supervisor at a wastewater treatment plant. Yeah, one of those plants, we also monitor and enforce almost all environmental protection regs in our service district.

interesting I am an ex chem major so I once wanted to do something like that or with USGS, but now I want something with online media.

05-09-09 08:49 PM
    Hello TBL'ers!!! How the heck are ya all-Ex,Wolfie,Weez,SK,chad,nort,kanga.....and if I missd anyone I'm sorry! Jef, bx,SD.
    *scratches head...**

Yea I thnk that covers everone I hope!

05-09-09 08:52 PM
    Hello Shelli how are you? I'm watching xbox being played.

05-09-09 08:54 PM
    Hey Pink. How are you tonight? Hopefully feeling well. I just finished watching the Penguins game.

05-09-09 08:59 PM
86,775 ... 274275276277278 ...