And does anyone know what the "/b/*****" thread is all about??? I don't usually live in the closet....but I've never heard of it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-09 08:23 PM
    It's OK Weezy, Jason seems a bit angry with the guy. Hopefully he knows we're his friends and on his side.

Sure did Pink! I'm kinda goofy that way. That's ok, I laugh a lot as a result.

Thanks ex. I'd be angry if someone stole my name too. I don't blame him one bit.

05-08-09 08:25 PM
    I'm sure he does Ex but I'm also sure he's realy po'd to even care right now too!

05-08-09 08:25 PM
    Yea-i'd be livid if I saw someone with my name also! I don't blame him either

05-08-09 08:27 PM
    And does anyone know what the "/b/*****" thread is all about??? I don't usually live in the closet....but I've never heard of it!

Its for some website or something like that. I tried to read thru it but gave up because I have no idea what they are talking about.

05-08-09 08:33 PM
    Yea me too kasi...I tried to read thru but got lost in the frigin mumbo jumbo talk! Lol

05-08-09 08:34 PM
    And the Fringe one you asked about earlier is for some new TV show that premiered recently.

05-08-09 08:36 PM
    Nah that wasn't me about the Fringe....I knew its a tv show....but for some reason I did notice that got locked down-i wonder why-oh well-sometimes curiosity will kill the cat!!! LOL

05-08-09 08:38 PM
    Evening all!
    1 2 man I've hijacked a thread or 2, but a username? I'd have been all over 1 2 weezy a long time ago if I were you!
    Pink, glad to here how well your doing. If you skip the dietician, at least spend some time listening to mike. Diet is the key, please we love you, don't screw it up.
    Dream, Pink is right, you'll have to exercise a lot of patience at times. It will also be hard to watch what the radiation does to her. Be prepared.
    Now somebody pour something down my throat before I get long winded.

05-08-09 08:44 PM
    Yes....your all my friends and I love y'all, but anyone who knows me is aware that I won't hesitate to tell anyone to shaddup when I'm not in the mood.

I still haven't heard back about the screen name issue either. I've been using "1 2 MaNy" as my online screen name for about 10 years now. Its my trademark and its also what makes my online personality interesting. When some noob comes along and steals it, I get a little angry. I'm kind of frustrated with the way this site is being ran lately as well. I'm seeing people get banned for no apparent reason and that's kinda scary. I'm seeing people that I've never heard of become mods and that's even scarier. The fact that I'm being ignored about the screenname issue just adds more fuel to the fire.
    05-08-09 08:45 PM
    Are you trying to get me in trouble Wolf? I can do that on my own thank you very much!

05-08-09 08:47 PM

Pink, trust me. You don't want to know!

05-08-09 08:48 PM
    And the Fringe one you asked about earlier is for some new TV show that premiered recently.
    Did you notice those two chaps that got banned? What's up with that? I saw no violation of the forum rules.
    05-08-09 08:49 PM
    Wolf thanks for your kind words! I love you guys too & yes I do take Mikes word seriously-and don't forget-my dad is diabetic also-so I have pretty good idea of how the diet needs to run-i won't screw it up-i promise! I have too many people that depend on me-my kids-my hub-my family!!!! And of course you guys!!!

Now! I got toooo long winded so I definately need a seltzer with lemon please!!!!

05-08-09 08:52 PM
    I know what your saying 1 2-ive only been here since dec08 & I see a lot of mods never heard of before.

And the Fringe thing- couldn't understand either why they were banned. Maybe we missed something??

05-08-09 08:54 PM
    Sorry weezy, I couldn't resist. Besides Jason is too fured up to have noticed. I wuve him when he's angry. That's how we met. Jason, your soooooo cute when your angry.

05-08-09 09:00 PM
    Shaddup Ed. Shellerz is my new BFF. Lol
    05-08-09 09:02 PM
    Did you notice those two chaps that got banned? What's up with that? I saw no violation of the forum rules.
    No I didn't see that. That sucks for them.
    05-08-09 09:06 PM
    ...and kakakasiBB is my other new BFF!!!
    05-08-09 09:06 PM
    Oh sure 1 2 - NOW you want me to be your bff!!! BUT since the position is available and you offered to me--i'm there amigo!!!

05-08-09 09:08 PM
    Nah that wasn't me about the Fringe....I knew its a tv show....but for some reason I did notice that got locked down-i wonder why-oh well-sometimes curiosity will kill the cat!!! LOL

Ah. Sorry. I saw someone ask about it earlier but didn't see an answer.
    05-08-09 09:09 PM
    ROFLMAO! Cutypie

05-08-09 09:09 PM
    And I just think it sooooo cute the way Wolf is smoozin Jay!!!!! LOL

05-08-09 09:10 PM
86,775 ... 267268269270271 ...