Hey dream. How are you?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-09 07:39 PM
    Sup Dream? What's good man?
    05-07-09 07:41 PM
    just chillen out, downloading some new mixtapes. i am addicted. i have downloaded 45 in the past 3 days.

music is cleary my weakness, but i have a 120gb ipod, need to get to filling!
    05-07-09 07:44 PM
    Hello everyone. Some dope (kevin) posted a link to a new 5.0 OS, so I had to download and upgrade before I started drinking. How about an Avalanche Ale? and a yager on the side?
    05-07-09 07:45 PM
    I hear that, load that sucker up man!
    05-07-09 07:46 PM
    Avalanche is really good, I can get it right down the street from me...
    05-07-09 07:47 PM
    yeah not sure if you guys are into hip hop or mixtapes, but if you are DatPiff :: The Authority in Free Mixtapes is a stellar place to check out some insane mixes and they are free.
    05-07-09 07:48 PM
    Avalanche is really good, I can get it right down the street from me...
    That's pretty good in Bud country, LOL, JK. I used to visit in-laws in Illinois a couple hours East of you - St Louis was the BIG town for them. Everyone there was a cardinal fan.

We go to the Breckenridge Brewery near Coors field when we go to Rockies games. It is very tasty on tap at the brewery. Mmmmm, now I feel like driving into town for one,
    05-07-09 08:01 PM
    Hey everyone!!!

Hey dr.dream! How are you doin? any updates on Gma?

Here are my updates: my cat scan and dye test were all NORMAL!!!! Not too sure they had the right person cuz I'm far from normal!!! LOL
    My blood work was: 248 fasting/AC1-10.4! (Uh-oh) /chlorest-180/LdL-100/ didn't say what hdL was. So I am officially medically a diabetic. But now they are concerned the Janumet will cause me to loose too much wgt-im@105 now from 118 about 2mths ago. So doc might change my meds if I loose more wgt by next mth. That'll be a wait and see what happens thing. So that's all in a nutshell. I feel 'closure' now that's its confirmed and I can move on to the next chapter of my life.

So how is everyone 2nite?

05-07-09 08:02 PM
    Yeah, St. louis is a huge baseball town. I love my Budweiser, but i love my imports also...
    05-07-09 08:04 PM
    P!nk, no new updates, as I had to take a day off. Her grandkids from Florida left yesterday so i spent some time with them as I havent seen them in a while. I actually took tomorrow off work, so I plan on going to the hospital for a couple hours to keep her company during the day.
    05-07-09 08:04 PM
    Well I hope you and the grandkids kids had a good time together! And Gma will enjoy having you there I'm sure-thats great you took off work to spend with her.

05-07-09 08:06 PM
    yeah, i am a nice guy what can i say!
    05-07-09 08:09 PM
    Yeah, St. louis is a huge baseball town. I love my Budweiser, but i love my imports also...
    Even the ones from Colorado, haha.

05-07-09 08:11 PM
    Being a nice guy is a great thing---dont let anyone tell you diff dr.dream!!!!

05-07-09 08:11 PM
    Oh yeah, you guys have Michelob Golden draft there too, they brew it here but don't sell it here, St. louis is a Bud Light town, why ruin such a good thing. I think Michelob Golden draft light is better than Bud Light, that's just my opinion though...
    05-07-09 08:13 PM
    p!nk, you rock!

but by the way, i read your medical update, and for the most part it appears like great news, so i am glad to hear! keep the updates coming as you get them!
    05-07-09 08:13 PM
    yeah, i am a nice guy what can i say!
    I haven't said too much about what you're facing dreamer, it doesn't get much worse or harder to face. Get up every morning and return the love she gave you your whole life. I hope you find the strength to keep going, I have a feeling you will. She's blessed to have you there with her.

05-07-09 08:16 PM
    I sure will dr.dream-thanks.

And the whole nice guy thing-when you get married your future significant other will by far appreciate you! My hubby is a nice guy and there's nothing he wouldn't do for myself or our kids....and that is a great quality and he is well appreciated for that!

05-07-09 08:19 PM
    Ex, thanks for that. It is so true. I am close with the grandkid that was here, and when I saw what a mess she was, and how upset she was she couldnt be here everyday cuz she lived in florida, i promised her that I was going to take the best care of our Nana that anyone could give her. Thats when i realized, that as much as it stinks for me, everyone is suffering and I need to hold it together to keep everyone else together. Since then, today has actually been easier!
    05-07-09 08:19 PM
    Hello team

05-07-09 08:24 PM
    Hey Pink! You have your work cut out for you getting that A1c down. The meds take a while, but they'll bring it down. If your doc changes your meds to single doses of metformin and something, check Walmart's prices. Most diabetic drugs are covered under their $4 plan - $10 for a three month supply That is a good price. My insurance wants 15 a month each - Wally World saves me $70 over three months.

05-07-09 08:24 PM
    Well dr.dream-im glad to hear today was a little easier

05-07-09 08:26 PM
    yes indeed, just was sad bc i was enjoying the company of my friend from florida, and they left!
    05-07-09 08:26 PM
    Thanks Ex! Yea I know that ac1 has to come down to 6-7 to be 'ideal' so to speak-but each day is another day conquered....I know I'l get there! Unfortunately there are now Wlamarts close to me-but my ins has a copay of $15 also for a 3mth supply so that'l work for me-and the test strips are also $15 copay for 100, whereas the drugstore is $50 for 50 test strips!

05-07-09 08:29 PM
86,775 ... 261262263264265 ...