I have a picture of a Blockbuster sign that says "Blo Us"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    no way please post it
    05-02-09 10:44 PM
    One second. I've gotta upload it to my flickr account.

05-02-09 10:45 PM
    I will eat there any time hahahaha
    Hahahaha! I bet!
    05-02-09 10:46 PM
    One second. I've gotta upload it to my flickr account.

ok waiting ....
    still waiting .....
    continuing to wait ....
    05-02-09 10:47 PM
    Hahahaha! I bet!
    this will be me afterwards
    and not like you were thinking ....shame on you
    05-02-09 10:49 PM
    OMG bx. That's hilarious!
    05-02-09 10:51 PM
    OMG bx. That's hilarious!
    thats just wrong ....so over weight people are funny ...
    shame on you
    05-02-09 10:52 PM
    I have a picture of a Blockbuster sign that says "Blo Us"
    I've got one from a local restaurant that says "sir on steak" I'll have to find a pic and post it.

I love this store .....
    just brings out the pimp in me
    Bwahahahaha! Love it!
    05-02-09 10:53 PM

Hey Cracky! It's amazing how many dog foods good and bad use chicken as their protein source. We change up fairly often to give our dogs a variety. Were feeding Force right now, two types - one is chicken and the other is turkey. And the BG is made by Merrick. We also fed a buffalo and a beef variety from Merrick. All of them mentioned as well as Wolf's are good top quality. Every year the Whole Dog Journal has a food issue that lists and compares the best foods.

I have to say my dogs are loving Force, you have to mix it with hot water - it is in a powder form with freeze dried bits of fruit and vegetables. They gobble it down like little piglets,

Hey Cracky! It's amazing how many dog foods good and bad use chicken as their protein source. We change up fairly often to give our dogs a variety. Were feeding Force right now, two types - one is chicken and the other is turkey. And the BG is made by Merrick. We also fed a buffalo and a beef variety from Merrick. All of them mentioned as well as Wolf's are good top quality. Every year the Whole Dog Journal has a food issue that lists and compares the best foods.

I have to say my dogs are loving Force, you have to mix it with hot water - it is in a powder form with freeze dried bits of fruit and vegetables. They gobble it down like little piglets,

That food sounds interesting. Did you have to slowly change them over to keep their tummies from being upset? I guess since mine is happy with his, I'll keep him on it. No need messing with a good thing, you know? And him being a lab, he gobbles up anything and everything. When he's under the table while I'm eating, if something is dropped, he owns it in seconds He's quite the character.
    05-02-09 11:02 PM
    I better get some sleep everyone!
    Ya'all have a great night!!

05-02-09 11:02 PM
    Night, CS! Hope you wake up feeling better!
    05-02-09 11:05 PM
    Good night Cyn! See you tomorrow, sweet dreams.

I always thought that Cracky, but we haven't had any trouble. The thought process behind switching them around is to ensure a complete and balanced diet. There's a school of thought that holds periodically switching foods will give them a more complete diet. We change them every six months or so, it is more like rotating because we come back to previous foods. This comes from my wife who reads non-stop about it. Lol, I'm not the one to talk about the details.

05-02-09 11:19 PM
    Hi Weezy! How are you tonight?

05-02-09 11:22 PM

thats funny ....
    05-02-09 11:24 PM
    I better get some sleep everyone!
    Ya'all have a great night!!

nighty night
    05-02-09 11:25 PM
    Howdy y'all! Sorry about the traumatizing bowling accident video earlier. I just couldn't be the only person who was shocked and angered by that dude's utter stupidity.
    05-02-09 11:27 PM
    Howdy y'all! Sorry about the traumatizing bowling accident video earlier. I just couldn't be the only person who was shocked and angered by that dude's utter stupidity.
    yea man i had to change my pants cuz i lol so damn much ....
    but im cool now
    I have my depends on now
    05-02-09 11:29 PM
    I always thought that Cracky, but we haven't had any trouble. The thought process behind switching them around is to ensure a complete and balanced diet. There's a school of thought that holds periodically switching foods will give them a more complete diet. We change them every six months or so, it is more like rotating because we come back to previous foods. This comes from my wife who reads non-stop about it. Lol, I'm not the one to talk about the details.

Well, when the big food scare was going around, I was buying him home cooked food from chefk9. It was specially designed for his breed. It was expensive! But, he, well, lets just say his system had a lot of trouble adjusting to it. That's when I did some research on the kibbles. I hadn't had him on Canidae long when they outsourced to Diamond Pet, which is one of the companies that had some of the food problems. They also changed the food, which isn't cool. I never bought some of the new stuff, just found Blue Buffalo. I hope nothing goes wrong with them. If it does, I'll try yours. I'm sure we're boring the others with the dog food talk so I'll stop now.
    05-02-09 11:32 PM
    thats funny ....
    The sign was like that for about two weeks straight before the manager realized someone wasn't turning the sigh completely on.

05-02-09 11:37 PM
    The sign was like that for about two weeks straight before the manager realized someone wasn't turning the sigh completely on.

that would be something i would totally do ....
    or it had to be somebody that wasnt gettn paid well hahaha
    05-02-09 11:40 PM
    I can't believe how peaceful it is in this thread without Terence and Phillip stirring the pot.
    05-02-09 11:46 PM
    that would be something i would totally do ....
    or it had to be somebody that wasnt gettn paid well hahaha
    Don't imagine there's a lot of wealth in being a Blockbuster employee, you know? I'd do it, too. I'm crazy like that.
    05-02-09 11:47 PM
    I can't believe how peaceful it is in this thread without Terence and Phillip.
    Who's T and P?
    05-02-09 11:47 PM
86,775 ... 226227228229230 ...