Only if it's got the small engine.... I'm sorry my friend, but if you wen't and got the more powerfull engine, you're dik will fall off
    not for that reason just the fact that its a honda

and i think you mis heard them talking about your other sister's bf ... (i can move that one :P)
    04-28-09 07:47 PM
    alright alright lets say thats your theory then why the **** would you want to drive a smart car nothing there,,,, nothing... and no not overheard you said heard so you were infront of them not listening to them out in the hall were you usually are(on the outside ... ) and a rich guy would go out and buy a ferrari or something like that. you notice most hummer drivers are middle aged and going through their crisis...
    Because like I said. A car is what you spend on it. It shows your financial stability, sence of style, and possibly sence of humour. Nothing else.... I wanted a Smart Car? Yeah 100%. I also wanted a loud muffler, underglows and a train horn.... Sorry... Screw the Dodge Ram, I'll get more attention in that Smart Car

Coruptyed - "Not to mention your dik will grow a foot and a half overnight!" Poor Corupt.... See what happens when you skip health class? A very misunderstood theory of anatomy...
    04-28-09 07:47 PM
    Only if it's got the small engine.... I'm sorry my friend, but if you wen't and got the more powerfull engine, you're dik will fall off
    I actually have an 09 Subaru Legacy.
    04-28-09 07:48 PM
    I actually have an 09 Subaru Legacy.
    Subaru's are racing inspired aren't they? Oooo.... You must be very unfortunate....
    04-28-09 07:52 PM
    Because like I said. A car is what you spend on it. It shows your financial stability, sence of style, and possibly sence of humour. Nothing else.... I wanted a Smart Car? Yeah 100%. I also wanted a loud muffler, underglows and a train horn.... Sorry... Screw the Dodge Ram, I'll get more attention in that Smart Car

Coruptyed - "Not to mention your dik will grow a foot and a half overnight!" Poor Corupt.... See what happens when you skip health class? A very misunderstood theory of anatomy...
    when they .... did i say that?? your an id1ot that is all....

and poor norton how unfortunate
    04-28-09 07:55 PM
    He's down! What! You ain't got $hit! Don't even try man! don't even try....
    04-28-09 07:58 PM
    You can just get a snowmobile
    04-28-09 07:59 PM
    He's down! What! You ain't got $hit! Don't even try man! don't even try....
    atleast i can drive before my g1 expires........................................... ........................

id1ot

and i got lots i could keep going back and forth all night but i gotta pack still
    04-28-09 07:59 PM
    Hey man, so I was just wondering if you worked out some kind of formula for your theory? Like Horsepower devided by something to the power of whatever gives you your approximate size? Cuz I was thinking of one of those Rams with the V10 Viper engine... But if it mens I'm gonna shrink to under 9 inches, it just aint worth it
    04-28-09 08:01 PM
    I go away for a few minutes and look what happens! I tried to keep my name out of it by saying I like to be nice to all my friends - although the Ron Jeremy line was pretty funny, but isn't he a fat ugly guy actually making money in pronos? You two sound like brothers trapped in an argument neither can win. Why don't we just have a drink and relax? It is a bar after all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-09 08:01 PM
    We're just playing man... This is the only way this guy learns. you gotta be tough with him he's still young... I don't expect much answer the question though. the electric thing was to insult Corupt right?
    04-28-09 08:04 PM
    I go away for a few minutes and look what happens! I tried to keep my name out of it by saying I like to be nice to all my friends - although the Ron Jeremy line was pretty funny, but isn't he a fat ugly guy actually making money in pronos? You two sound like brothers trapped in an argument neither can win. Why don't we just have a drink and relax? It is a bar after all.

well ya alright tommy lee then lol, but you know your stuff aparently . and nah not trapped in an argument at all ive won back is like a little dog never knows when to shut up...

and yes back its actually.... torque + price divided by horsepower take that number and divide it by your current size and bam there ya go
    04-28-09 08:05 PM
    We're just playing man... This is the only way this guy learns. you gotta be tough with him he's still young... I don't expect much answer the question though. the electric thing was to insult Corupt right?
    young im one years younger had my full licence three years longer and allowed to live life a lot longer
    04-28-09 08:06 PM
    How old do you need to be to drive in Canada?
    04-28-09 08:10 PM
    How old do you need to be to drive in Canada?
    16 for g1 - can only drive with someone who has had full g for 4 years
    17 g2 - can drive on the own by themselves but not past 11 at night till 6 am in the morning
    18 g - unrestricted licence can do anything

if you pass of course each test
    04-28-09 08:11 PM
    I'm thinking financialy wise in the long run. And you talk like you're 16, so that's what I'll treat you... You want to act like a little kid, I'll treat you like a little kid. No go pack your $hit or I'll tie you p outside with the dog...
    04-28-09 08:11 PM
    I'm thinking financialy wise in the long run. And you talk like you're 16, so that's what I'll treat you... You want to act like a little kid, I'll treat you like a little kid. No go pack your $hit or I'll tie you p outside with the dog...
    look whos talking you still like south park your stuck in the past man its alright you go do your drugs..... you act like your 14 entering highschool

and your ****s already packed i heard, you and your boy toy can go away now .. taking your phone to florida to talk to him sad man... sad
    04-28-09 08:15 PM
    Wow, did I step in at an awkward place. You boys want a room?
    04-28-09 08:18 PM
    16 for g1 - can only drive with someone who has had full g for 4 years
    17 g2 - can drive on the own by themselves but not past 11 at night till 6 am in the morning
    18 g - unrestricted licence can do anything

if you pass of course each test
    That's interesting,
    we start at 15 and a half for a temporary license then at 16 you can get the real deal but can only have one non family member with you until you turn 17. I guess relatives don't file lawsuits against eachother? Then when you turn 21 the license goes from vertical to horizontal format. Each state is different too.
    I was laughing at the use of electric. It seemed out of place in the convo about cars and size compensation. Stay with me here, first a Prius is a small car, so one might assume it means the owner is big because he doesn't have to compensate. On the other hand, they are new, fashionable and pricey so maybe the owner is compensating. Then again, they are simple and good for the environment so a male owner wouldn't be trying to compensate - he's trying to save the world. Finally, he might just be pretending to care about the environment to attract cute environmentally aware women - that would mean he's compensating. Looks like a wash to me and we shouldn't count Prius' in the conversation.

Awkward

now it's 10 char
    04-28-09 08:32 PM
    anything you can do i can do better!
    04-28-09 08:34 PM
    Apparently you weren't keeping up Friggin newbies trying to get into big boy arguments
    04-28-09 08:34 PM
    Yeah, their good for the enviroment, till you have to do something with all those batteries in 5 years.
    04-28-09 08:36 PM
    cn, WTF happened to your avatar?

Oh, hi everybody!
    04-28-09 08:38 PM
86,775 ... 185186187188189 ...