I'm ok. Trying to enjoy the day!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-09 10:00 AM
    Good stuff trying to switch someone from Rogers to bell had to talk to Rogers on the phone and there rep hung up on me cause I asked for the employee if it was bell they wouldn't have a problem...

04-28-09 11:18 AM
    I know you got it Amper, but for everyone else who might need it, here's from my BlackBerry guide:

Enter a Picture into a CrackBerry Post: Start a free account at photobucket dot com (or other suitable photo site), upload your picture to it from where ever you want. It is easiest to browse and upload a picture from your computer, but you can select an option to email a picture from your phone to photobucket (there are instructions at the site). After you have uploaded a picture to photobucket, copy the img code in the bottom box below the picture -- copy the whole string including the [img] parts at the beginning and end. Paste the copied img code into your CrackBerry post box and hit the Submit Reply button.

Remember when setting up your PhotoBucket account to select show codes. This way the code will show on your berry. I generally save the codes to a separate docs to Go sheet so I don't have to go to PhotoBucket from my device - it can be slow. But I do almost everything from my berry,
    Last edited by exelant; 04-28-09 at 12:28 PM.
    04-28-09 12:23 PM
    I have a gmail account and signed up for google pages where you can host a website or pictures and I just upload them there and link.
    04-28-09 12:34 PM
    thanks buddy!^ HIGH FIVE!
    04-28-09 12:37 PM
    What are you? 7? You guys suck....

Anyhow . What's up with everyone?

04-28-09 04:27 PM
    Nothing waiting for work to finish...

04-28-09 05:08 PM
    What are you? 7? You guys suck....

Anyhow . What's up with everyone?

Not too much. Playing with Theme Builder.
    04-28-09 05:41 PM
    Meesa play with ze puzzle book.

Gawd, Jar Jar is annoying as F.

04-28-09 06:12 PM
    Hey everyone! Home from work! Hey BS, my wife can't make up her mind about which car she wants - I told her to get a Cooper Mini turbo convertible - then I'll drive it most of the time.

04-28-09 06:26 PM
    Don't ask back space for opinions on cars ... Can't drive and he likes dodges unless you want to advertise you have a small *cough* then talk to him

04-28-09 06:44 PM
    Hey now C. The new challengers make me VERY excited.

04-28-09 06:48 PM
    Don't ask back space for opinions on cars ... Can't drive and he likes dodges unless you want to advertise you have a small *cough* then talk to him

I know I know, every once in a while I'm nice to FatA$$. It confuses the he77 out of him. I keep my own counsel on cars, lol, trust me, there's no "cough" need for compensation, "cough, cough," here,

04-28-09 06:53 PM
    Haha Coruptyed.... I don't know why driving a bigger vehicle would mean that anyhow... I've already heard Haley and Emmie laughing about your.... Prediciment.... *cough* Maybe it would help if you bought a Toyota Prius . Hahahaha!

04-28-09 07:02 PM
    Electric! Hahaha.

04-28-09 07:08 PM
    Lol . Its okay, you can still have your silly neon lights . Man, even exelant is taking hits off you

04-28-09 07:10 PM
    I believe in equal treatment for all my friends. That's why it's so hard for me to be mean to people, even Fat A$$.

04-28-09 07:18 PM
    Lol . Its okay, you can still have your silly neon lights . Man, even exelant is taking hits off you

ok actually hes not hes making fun of me, making fun of electric cars??? i think your retard3d when you said that.... since i do drive a ford f150 ... MID size not the Super duty dodge/ hummer you want...
    04-28-09 07:20 PM
    Okay, I will try to spell this out for you.... You have a theory that anyone who drives a big flashy vehicle has a small dik. And people who drive average cars are averagely sized right? So if I insulted you by saying your girlfriend thinks your small, then by your logic, you would need the least manly car in the world - a Toyota Prius - to make you average... Exelant then added to the insult by saying electric.... Understand now? I know it's complex, but you should understand more than anyone... Its your theory

04-28-09 07:26 PM
    Okay, I will try to spell this out for you.... You have a theory that anyone who drives a big flashy vehicle has a small dik. And people who drive average cars are averagely sized right? So if I insulted you by saying your girlfriend thinks your small, then by your logic, you would need the least manly car in the world - a Toyota Prius - to make you average... Exelant then added to the insult by saying electric.... Understand now? I know it's complex, but you should understand more than anyone... Its your theory

well... first of all your theory goes out... if i had a small dik i would drive a hummer if i drove a prius i wouldnt be compensating at all and would have a huge one... thats the point of my theory... and second if your talking to your sister about me your disgusting...(i really cant say anything cause it would make it soo awkward to defend myself....)

p.s seeing as exelant wants me to drive an electric he just compared me to ron jeremy
    04-28-09 07:34 PM
    your move...
    04-28-09 07:38 PM
    well... first of all your theory goes out... if i had a small dik i would drive a hummer if i drove a prius i wouldnt be compensating at all and would have a huge one... thats the point of my theory... and second if your talking to your sister about me your disgusting...(i really cant say anything cause it would make it soo awkward to defend myself....)

p.s seeing as exelant wants me to drive an electric he just compared me to ron jeremy
    Lol, 1 - I said I overheard Haley and Emmie ^^ Reread ******... 2 - Your theory is Bull.... A car doesn't determine your dik size, it determines your wallet size.... A rich guy isn't gonna say "Well I have $430 000 to spend on a car. But I'm only going to spend $20 000 otherwise my dik will shrivle up into nothing" Exelant help us out here.... Was that electric comment to insult Corupt?
    04-28-09 07:40 PM
    Everyone loves a Honda Accord.
    04-28-09 07:41 PM
    Lol, 1 - I said I overheard Haley and Emmie ^^ Reread ******... 2 - Your theory is Bull.... A car doesn't determine your dik size, it determines your wallet size.... A rich guy isn't gonna say "Well I have $430 000 to spend on a car. But I'm only going to spend $20 000 otherwise my dik will shrivle up into nothing" Exelant help us out here.... Was that electric comment to insult Corupt?
    alright alright lets say thats your theory then why the **** would you want to drive a smart car nothing there,,,, nothing... and no not overheard you said heard so you were infront of them not listening to them out in the hall were you usually are(on the outside ... ) and a rich guy would go out and buy a ferrari or something like that. you notice most hummer drivers are middle aged and going through their crisis...
    04-28-09 07:43 PM
    Everyone loves a Honda Accord.
    Only if it's got the small engine.... I'm sorry my friend, but if you wen't and got the more powerfull engine, you're dik will fall off
    04-28-09 07:44 PM
86,775 ... 184185186187188 ...