Oh, don't go there again!
    I've already been there. Now I'm on my way back. LOL!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-09 12:30 AM
    Kangaruex, I can't even fathom your pain.
    Many hugs and much love to you and yours. ?

04-25-09 12:37 AM
    Get a grip fat-a$$, you'll appreciate these moments one day.
    When his flag starts flying at half mast he will look by on these days and wish he would have had more fun. LMAO!

04-25-09 12:38 AM
    You know I like you BS otherwise I would not offer an explanation. I am no prude and would not burn anyone at the stake for creating an app like this.

To make a long story short...

In a perfect world today I would be the mother of an 11 year old daughter and a 9 year old daughter. However, the world is not perfect and I am the mother of a thriving 11 year old and also a mother to my deceased 3 month old.

Not shaken baby, but deceased all the same. So I can understand (literally) why some people do get so wrapped up and angry about things like this.

So I wasn't trying to be "above" it or a prude. I was just trying to offer another perspective about why some find this so offensive.

Now I can go back to disliking you again.

No, I totally understand. I didn't know...

I was commenting I couldn't beleive people found it so offensive when anyone can find stuff on line, MUCH worse... I don't know people on here, I don't know who may take something one way or another for personal reasons. I wasn't promoting the app...

Anyhow... Back to disliking me Such loverly people around here
    04-25-09 12:38 AM
    Kangaruex, I can't even fathom your pain.
    Many hugs and much love to you and yours. ?

Thanks SK. It is not recent (almost 9 years ago) so I have learned how to remember and smile instead remember and constantly grieve.

I had no intention of bringing down the happiest thread on CB either. Just sharing another POV.

Thanks again SK.

04-25-09 12:47 AM
    Now I can go back to disliking you again.

Why in the did you ever stop?
    04-25-09 12:48 AM
    No, I totally understand. I didn't know...

I was commenting I couldn't beleive people found it so offensive when anyone can find stuff on line, MUCH worse... I don't know people on here, I don't know who may take something one way or another for personal reasons. I wasn't promoting the app...

Anyhow... Back to disliking me Such loverly people around here
    I know you weren't promoting it BS. And noone can know everything about everyone here. It certainly isn't something I offer up to anyone IRL or on the internet.

But I do hate you so much! I loathe you with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns! I feel better now. Do you?

04-25-09 12:52 AM
    I know I do. Frankly I was getting concerned there for a minute. Might have had to cut you off.
    04-25-09 12:53 AM
    I know you weren't promoting it BS. And noone can know everything about everyone here. It certainly isn't something I offer up to anyone IRL or on the internet.

But I do hate you so much! I loathe you with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns! I feel better now. Do you?

Not really? Was I supposed too?

When his flag starts flying at half mast he will look by on these days and wish he would have had more fun. LMAO!

Who's saying I'm not having fun? I must be to stay up to 2am with you *******... Actually I've learned alot of cool things off this site... Some cell phone info, yes.... And that whole putting bologni on a car to eat away at the paint Pretty sure that was one of the girls that posted that too
    04-25-09 12:54 AM
    Why in the did you ever stop?
    Sh!t Wolf. I had a momentary bout of mental weakness. It shan't happen again.

04-25-09 12:55 AM
    Better not woman, my love wears thin.
    04-25-09 12:59 AM
    Party like a rockstar, party like a rockstar, party like a rockstar....

Omg I love bikes.... Is that not the sexiest machine in the world?
    04-25-09 01:01 AM
    Not really? Was I supposed too?
    Yes you were supposed to feel better da*n it. You know I wouldn't hurt your feelings on accident BS.

Who's saying I'm not having fun? I must be to stay up to 2am with you *******... Actually I've learned alot of cool things off this site... Some cell phone info, yes.... And that whole putting bologni on a car to eat away at the paint Pretty sure that was one of the girls that posted that too
    Bologna on a car? Who would have ever admitted to having such a stupid idea?

04-25-09 01:02 AM
    Better not woman, my love wears thin.
    Here Wolf... we can "spit" shake on it. LOL!

04-25-09 01:04 AM
    Yes you were supposed to feel better da*n it. You know I wouldn't hurt your feelings on accident BS.

Bologna on a car? Who would have ever admitted to having such a stupid idea?

It was Either Queezy, Pink or PG.... One of the girls a while back... Very childish I'll stick to eggs thank you Which reminds me, I got some assholes house to hit up soon. Only got a week before we cross the border
    04-25-09 01:05 AM
    Party like a rockstar, party like a rockstar, party like a rockstar....

Omg I love bikes.... Is that not the sexiest machine in the world?
    I was going to say that I had a machine at home that was sexier than that.

But then I remembered that this is CB and not that "other" site that shall not be named. So I just decided to keep the comment to myself.

Last edited by Kangaruex; 04-25-09 at 01:18 AM.
    04-25-09 01:08 AM
    Gosh darn, you people are impossible. Guess I'll resort to releasing the women from the backroom myself!!!

04-25-09 01:09 AM
    Oh comon man... We're like the 5th most posted in room in off-topic... We should have celebrity strippers

Katy Perry!!! God I love her....
    04-25-09 01:12 AM
    04-25-09 01:15 AM
    It was Either Queezy, Pink or PG.... One of the girls a while back... Very childish I'll stick to eggs thank you Which reminds me, I got some assholes house to hit up soon. Only got a week before we cross the border
    For fear of appearing childish I shall refrain from telling you to use paintballs instead.

Sweet Jesu with a diabetic dingo KNOWS I would never give someone such thoughtless ideas.

04-25-09 01:16 AM
    For fear of appearing childish I shall refrain from telling you to use paintballs instead.

Sweet Jesu with a diabetic dingo KNOWS I would never give someone such thoughtless ideas.

Actually I shot up a few road signs on the way home one night but... It would be cool to use, but if something ever went wrong and I hit someone... I'd do jail time for it. Better off sticking with eggs and chocolate syrup/honey
    04-25-09 01:20 AM
    Gosh darn, you people are impossible. Guess I'll resort to releasing the women from the backroom myself!!!

Wolf, I have already told you that I don't do women. Are you going to leave the women out in the cold with no male entertainment?

04-25-09 01:22 AM
    Wolf, I have already told you that I don't do women. Are you going to leave the women out in the cold with no male entertainment?

Throws Kanga outside... You can come back in when you change your mind
    04-25-09 01:23 AM
    This more to your liking fat-a$$?

04-25-09 01:24 AM
    Actually I shot up a few road signs on the way home one night but... It would be cool to use, but if something ever went wrong and I hit someone... I'd do jail time for it. Better off sticking with eggs and chocolate syrup/honey
    Funny enough, my 16 year old nephew just got in huge trouble this weekend for egging houses. He was so smart he egged a local cop's house and the cop chased him and his friends down. All are now facing felony charges for their full night of egging antics.

04-25-09 01:26 AM
86,775 ... 165166167168169 ...