But isn't it true someone can go to prison in Germany for being a nazi, or for espousing nazi beliefs? We may think nazis are disgusting, but everyone has a right to believe anything they want without fear of persecution in America. But since this forum is the property of a private business, the owners are allowed to set any rules they want - including language rules. But it is against the law for the government to say what people can say, that's the distinction, Markus.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-09 03:35 AM
    Dynomite! (spelling intentional, off-beat 70's TV reference) You followed me over Markus. Welcome to freedom my friend. Flip through the pages of our little bar, and you shall see that rules can bend, and stretch. We don't do it to push them, or try the mod's patience (I'm sure we do, sorry guys, and Cate), but within these walls we have been blessed in our obscurity. And like I said in your thread, it all gets used anyway, just slightly modified to bypass the filtering. Nobody just stumbles in here, well actually we all have a time or 2, so you must have found something I said entertaining at the very least. Hope you will become a regular. Hope you didn't think I was referring to your post as funny, it was my friend savage, and my twisted sense of humor. And you better be at least a little crazy, or GTFO. Now, what can I pour you, and have you seen the girls we've got stored in the back room?

TBLers, good morning! Let's do our level best to make Markus feel at home. G_d help him!!!
    04-20-09 04:16 AM
    Welcome, Markus! Prepare yourself for a wild ride!

04-20-09 06:19 AM
    Happy 4-20 guys! I'm so happy I'm going to beable to go the whole day without demening you �diots Oops...

Free joint on me

The world's crappiest joint roller....

You guys should make a trip up to Canada
    04-20-09 09:04 AM
    Well, I'm heading out Just wanted to stop in and say hi Cya later losers!
    04-20-09 09:07 AM
    happy one month anniversary, tbl

04-20-09 01:24 PM
    Good, uh, afternoon everyone. Watch out BS, someone's gonna call the Mounties on ya! I hear they always get their man!

04-20-09 01:46 PM
    A good day 2 joints... Hot boxed a small single cab truck McDonalds, then movies.

That Crank 2 movie is messed up. Not bad... Wierd I like the answering machine part from the last film, if anyones seen wither of them And the director must love Desert Eagles. Everyother gun is made by IMI

The cops don't care about weed up here exelant... It's less of a drug than alcohol... We're just a little more progessive then you hics down south Don't worry. In time, you guys will be where we are now
    04-20-09 02:43 PM
    Hahaha, we like spending the equivelant of your country's yearly budget on the drug war. We'd rather pay police to put people in jail than rehab for our addicts. Cops need jobs too, we even have privately owned, for profit prisons. There isn't anything we can't figure a way to make money from. Hick$ indeed!

Last edited by exelant; 04-20-09 at 03:03 PM.
    04-20-09 02:54 PM
    I loved the Crank movie! Jason Statham is great and Amy Smart plays the best air head.

04-20-09 03:00 PM
    We don't spend all that much money on the "war on drugs..." Infact, we bring in a good bit of money for the economy by selling you guys extacy
    04-20-09 03:02 PM
    I like Amy Smart So hot... A little different then the usual acting she does Lol
    04-20-09 03:03 PM
    Ya saw crack 2 saturday its messed but decent and told you bout that scene back and you 420 people are weird go live a decent life should watch the family guy on legalizing weed

04-20-09 03:33 PM
    So nobody who uses drugs can lead proper lives? I'm so dissappointed hearing this coming from another Canadian. Very uneducated thinking indeed... *shakes head*

You continue thinking marijuana is such a problem, when alcohol is worse in every aspect... Just because our laws say it's not right, doesn't mean you have to agree. You don't have to abide by 100% of the laws to be a police officer you know? You honestly think noone on the police force has ever smoked a joint?
    04-20-09 03:51 PM
    We don't spend all that much money on the "war on drugs..." Infact, we bring in a good bit of money for the economy by selling you guys extacy
    That was my point, I was being facetious - funny sarcastic.

04-20-09 04:07 PM
    And if it was legal, I would light it up, but it isn't and I get drug tested so there's no way I can do it. I also agree that pot is not near as bad as alcohol - pure poison. I'm diabetic so I can't drink much, pot would be perfect - if it was legal.

04-20-09 04:10 PM
    Wow!!! I haven't been here for a couple of days. But, what interesting conversation for a Monday. Pot and booze.
    04-20-09 06:19 PM
    Evening everybody! PG back away from the hempaholics, for your own safety! Fat-a$$ you junkie, what are you up to? Listen to your future BiN, drugs are bad, mkay, you shouldn't use drugs.
    Mike, darn man, diabetes sucks a$$! Hope yours is mild.
    Thanks Cynder, woohoo, we've survived a month without going into lock-down! Not even a single warning, but I'm sure we'll keep working on that.
    Will Jack make it another night?

04-20-09 06:38 PM
    Hey everybody. Looks ya'll had a great day! Its been a roller coaster ride for me-i shoulda put on a seat belt when I got up this morning!
    I need a drink- how about a Midori and red bull...

04-20-09 06:45 PM
    Hey Wolf! Yes it does suck, I have type 2, we have been having a rough time getting it under firm control. Had to use insulin for a time in dec and jan, but it's coming around. I have Kaiser insurance so their response is conservative - we needed to increase the meds faster than they were willing to do. I went to a non kaiser doc, got it under control, then back to Kaiser. Lol. It's in my family, but I'm the first thin one to get it. Sucks I had to give up real ice cream! Generic or store brand imitation sugar/fat free is awful - the expensive stuff is tolerable.!

04-20-09 06:55 PM
    Hey Ex- have you ever heard of Byeta? I've heard that it's a very effective alternative to insulin

04-20-09 06:57 PM
    Wow!!! I haven't been here for a couple of days. But, what interesting conversation for a Monday. Pot and booze.
    Hi Paddy, we're always drinking in here! We do try to keep a low profile, so far so good

04-20-09 07:07 PM
    Hey Ex- have you ever heard of Byeta? I've heard that it's a very effective alternative to insulin

I haven't Cynda, I may want to explore so alternative stuff, but I had blood glucose levels pushing 400 to 600 - not good, 100 is normal. So we had to get that straightened out first. I'm running around 150 now, so I am feeling a lot better.

04-20-09 07:12 PM
    Hi Paddy, we're always drinking in here! We do try to keep a low profile, so far so good

That is good, I always try to keep low myself. I just sit in my corner of the bar observing the disfunction of the rest of the crowd in this joint. It just amazes me that Back Space hasn't been kicked out yet. I guess he must be related to the Owner.
    04-20-09 08:09 PM
    PG, don't even go there. Fat-a$$ aint no brother of mine.

04-20-09 08:38 PM
86,775 ... 132133134135136 ...