No, I missed that. Had to give the b!tch a bath.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    What'd she get into? Mine's always rolling in something, the nastier the better. She found a prairie dog carcass the other day to roll on! took a few baths to get that stink off of her.

I've been noticing the big think with the country people around here is to get a little foofoo dog to go along with the ranch dogs. We go to the rodeos and it's hard not to step on a chihuahua or a daschund.

04-12-09 06:58 PM
    That's crazy, ain't a dog unless it's bigger than a cat! Ever tried Tropiclean Shampoos, I've been using them for years, no stink to strong.
    04-12-09 07:01 PM
    Shame they're not around. Horses, that's cool. They do take a lot of money though. I take it that's not your real job, just a way to work harder. Your wife races them, she must have, err, strong legs.
    Hahaha, yeah, she's strong alright. Yeah, I'm the horse husband, my name at the events is Honeywouldyou, as in honeywouldyou saddle him up for me, or honeywouldyou feed him. Oh well, long as she's happy, I'm happy. We both work regular jobs to afford them.

04-12-09 07:02 PM
    They are great animals to love, kinda big dogs. Always wanted a mini for the house. How many horses do you have?
    04-12-09 07:05 PM
    I'm using Spa Fresh Scent for dogs What kind of dog do you have? We have a Blue Heeler, she small, but smart and tough as heII.

04-12-09 07:09 PM
    Horses, huh? I've got a few, or 5 to deal with. They're my moms, but they may as well be mine. Lots of work, but they're great.

04-12-09 07:09 PM
    We have 3 paints, one's a barrel racer, one's a reiner, and the other is my horse - and she's the mom to the two performance horses. Plus we're taking care of three horses for a friend who's down on her luck.

04-12-09 07:13 PM
    Horses, huh? I've got a few, or 5 to deal with. They're my moms, but they may as well be mine. Lots of work, but they're great.

They are a lot of work, but I'm pretty close to them. They follow me around like puppies, haha.

04-12-09 07:15 PM
    Wow. We've got 4 Arabians and one quarter horse. He used to be on the equestrian team at Slippery Rock. She's breeding one of them next month too. Ahhh! I think she must be nuts.

04-12-09 07:16 PM
    Well, I'm going to go feed and get dry balnkets on them. Back in a while.

04-12-09 07:18 PM
    I love paints too. We had two that stayed here for a year while a friend built a new barn. They are gorgeous.

04-12-09 07:18 PM
    I need to hang with you guys, and fulfill my horse owning ambitions vicariously.
    I've got a black lab right now, was looking for a Doberman again, but now maybe not so much.
    04-12-09 07:19 PM
    Wow. We've got 4 Arabians and one quarter horse. He used to be on the equestrian team at Slippery Rock. She's breeding one of them next month too. Ahhh! I think she must be nuts.

I know it! My wife wants to breed our mare again - she wants a filly out of her before she gets too old. My wife's job takes her out of the country a lot, so you know who gets to take care of everyone when she's gone. Lol. Ok -I'll be back.

04-12-09 07:23 PM
    You're more than welcome to do that, Wolf. I never was into them until my mom got them. Now I can't imagine being without them.

I don't have any dogs right now. Had an American Brittany but I had to put her down last month. I will have another though!

04-12-09 07:23 PM
    That is very hard, I know, I'm sorry. Hope she had a long fulfilling life.
    Did your Easter go well?
    04-12-09 07:25 PM
    I need to hang with you guys, and fulfill my horse owning ambitions vicariously.
    I've got a black lab right now, was looking for a Doberman again, but now maybe not so much.
    No problem Wolf! I'll leave. You with a pic of my girl, lol.

She's a little thin in this pic - she was still nusing our youngest gelding at the time.
    Last edited by exelant; 04-12-09 at 07:28 PM.
    04-12-09 07:25 PM
    Thanks. It was a terribly hard decision. But she's better off.

Easter was ok. Lots of good food and family. It's kind of a hard day for me, but family is wonderful. Wouldn't trade them for the world. Oh, and did I mention I love good food?

04-12-09 07:29 PM
    Kinda hard, darn, at least you've got family around. That's got to help.
    I'm hitting the grocery, be back in a bit.

04-12-09 07:33 PM
    I'm sorry to hear about your dog Weezie. Some people don't understand how attached we can get to our dogs. It'd kill me to lose my Ruby. She goes everywhere with me. She's the classic ranch dog, stays by my side and seems to know what I want without me saying anything.

04-12-09 09:06 PM
    Wow ex, she's beautiful! I used to visit horses by my house growing up almost daily. I like animals so much more than people, well except for certain people who are animals.
    04-12-09 09:08 PM
    Thanks, ex. Most people don't understand. She was my baby. But she's not suffering, so I just remember that. And I agree, your girl is beautiful!

04-12-09 09:10 PM
    Here's my psycho b!tch, Espresso, on the right, and BeeBop on the left. Had to put him down 2 years ago, but he lived with me for 15. He was the most amazing dog I've ever had.

04-12-09 09:11 PM
    Oh my, Wolf! They're gorgeous.

04-12-09 09:13 PM
    Here you can see him "ears up"

04-12-09 09:15 PM
    Thanks weezy, e-monster is a little worse for wear now. She's starting to show her age, now that she's going on 12. And BeeBop, I can't tell you how good a vet I have. I was taking up 1 of his 2 rooms for hours.
    04-12-09 09:18 PM
86,775 ... 110111112113114 ...