Thanks for ruining the streak
    09-08-14 12:04 AM
    OK, let's try again. First person to talk is a rotten egg. GO!
    09-08-14 12:05 AM
    You already talked, it's you!
    09-08-14 08:54 AM
    Spoiled rotten egg at that
    09-09-14 04:55 PM
    Spoiled rotten egg at that
    How's the new job going Ed?

Sent from my Note 3
    09-09-14 08:03 PM
    Hi! How come i've never seen this thread before?!?

I was just thinking how quickly the year is passing...it will soon be time to get my angel a new bevvie...the star broke off, and eventually got lost, and she had to hold something! We give her a new reason to celebrate every year
    Trackball Lights - serving 24/7 - [Maybe NSFW]-081224a.jpg
    Trackball Lights - serving 24/7 - [Maybe NSFW]-img00010-20121224-0006_edit.jpg

white Z30 STA100-5
    SCrid2000 and BigBadWulf like this.
    09-13-14 07:59 AM

I was just thinking how quickly the year is passing...it will soon be time to get my angel a new bevvie...the star broke off, and eventually got lost, and she had to hold something! We give her a new reason to celebrate every year
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	081224a.jpg 
Views:	733 
Size:	54.8 KB 
ID:	297578

Name:	IMG00010-20121224-0006_edit.jpg 
Views:	734 
Size:	48.8 KB 
ID:	297580

white Z30 STA100-5
    What Child is this who, laid to rest
    In angel's arms is sleeping?
    Whom angels greet with anthems sweet,
    While shepherds watch are keeping?
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    09-13-14 08:23 AM
    That's my ex - husband's favourite Christmas song

white Z30 STA100-5
    09-13-14 09:10 AM
    That's my ex - husband's favourite Christmas song

white Z30 STA100-5
    Anilu7 likes this.
    09-13-14 09:18 AM
    Nice. How's it going, SCrid?
    09-14-14 11:50 PM
    Nice. How's it going, SCrid?
    Been good busier than an entire hive of bees, but good.
    09-15-14 12:00 AM
    Bees do important work and have something to show for it!

white Z30 STA100-5
    09-19-14 08:32 AM
    Bees do important work and have something to show for it!

white Z30 STA100-5
    They've got me beat on two counts then =D
    09-19-14 08:59 AM
    How's the new job going Ed?

Sent from my Note 3
    New job is total awesomeness! I'm so blessed to be there. Proncess and I are on a mini vacation in Denver

Rainbow lake:

Boreas Pass:
    john_v and Anilu7 like this.
    09-21-14 10:47 AM

Name:	081224a.jpg 
Views:	733 
Size:	54.8 KB 
ID:	297578

Name:	IMG00010-20121224-0006_edit.jpg 
Views:	734 
Size:	48.8 KB 
ID:	297580

white Z30 STA100-5
    Applying the same sense of humor to Christmas we do to Chanukah IC. Excellent

Welcome to TBL!
    09-21-14 10:53 AM
    It's not meant to be disrespectful. Our family was going through a challenging time when this 'tradition' first started and this was one of the ways I found humour in it.
    10-05-14 09:28 AM
    It's not meant to be disrespectful. Our family was going through a challenging time when this 'tradition' first started and this was one of the ways I found humour in it.
    Who feels disrespected?
    10-05-14 09:37 AM
    Hello all! How is everyone doing? speaking of Christmas / Hannukah they're not far off now. Anyone going away?
    10-05-14 11:50 PM
    Happy Thanksgiving y'all!

I was going to list a plethora of TBLer things for which to be thankful, but with my feeble mind I'm sure to forget some, so I'll stick to my own.

I'm thankful for another blessed year with Proncess most of all! Don't know how I got so lucky, but yay for me (and G_d help her ). Love you baby! That $50k can't come soon enough.

I'm thankful I made it to 50, and thanks to Proncess for the most awesome present ever! The trip to Seattle was amazing. Thanks to Shane and Bear, you sneaky bastages, for the effort put into our meetings, and the fun we had together out there. A truly special, forever memorable trip of a lifetime. I love you both!

I'm thankful I'm not too old to start over on a new career. I've been keeping this close to the vest, but I'm heading back to school, and becoming a mechanic. The sales gig was tearing at my soul (who knew I had one, right?). Jiggy was a blast this summer, and an inspiration towards this revelation. Here's a little vid of that project, for which I again have to thank Proncess. For her patience with me, support for me doing this project, and help she gave me on it.

I'm thankful for my sister and nephews. They are happy and healthy. It's wonderful taking time to visit them, thanks to you know who.

I'm thankful for Mike, and being able to spend time with him, both out in Colorado and here at home. You scared the heck out a me! Thank G_d you're still around to kick gramps. We've had quite a bit of fun together this year, and I expect to for many years to come! I couldn't find a better best friend.

I'm thankful for friggin' Jef, and the good times we've had together. Cigars, steaks, drinks and rock-n-roll. He's pulled through a year with many bumps, and continues to smile and have fun. Hang in there bud, the best is yet to come!

I'm thankful we've been able to help the mayor, who has more heart than the rest of us put together. May G_d give you back in spades, for all that you do out of love!

I'm sure I've forgotten many things, but I shall close with this, and get the day rolling...
    I'm thankful for CrackBerry as usual. For without this site, I wouldn't have met any of those above (except the fam of course), along with so many others for whom I can definitely call friends.
    cerealberry, MayorHaji and Anilu7 like this.
    11-27-14 08:22 AM
    Dagnabit! Told ya I had a feeble mind! I'm thankful widdle Panda popped back up from under her rock. That was a terrific surprise.
    11-27-14 08:27 AM
    Dagnabit! Told ya I had a feeble mind!
    That would be Jef's fault.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

The Mayor hath spoken.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    11-27-14 08:36 AM
    That would be Jef's fault.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

The Mayor hath spoken.
    Got dat right!
    11-27-14 09:36 AM
    Mechanic school... Now that's pretty cool!

Happy Thanksgiving y'all!

I was going to list a plethora of TBLer things for which to be thankful, but with my feeble mind I'm sure to forget some, so I'll stick to my own.

I'm thankful for another blessed year with Proncess most of all! Don't know how I got so lucky, but yay for me (and G_d help her ). Love you baby! That $50k can't come soon enough.

I'm thankful I made it to 50, and thanks to Proncess for the most awesome present ever! The trip to Seattle was amazing. Thanks to Shane and Bear, you sneaky bastages, for the effort put into our meetings, and the fun we had together out there. A truly special, forever memorable trip of a lifetime. I love you both!

I'm thankful I'm not too old to start over on a new career. I've been keeping this close to the vest, but I'm heading back to school, and becoming a mechanic. The sales gig was tearing at my soul (who knew I had one, right?). Jiggy was a blast this summer, and an inspiration towards this revelation. Here's a little vid of that project, for which I again have to thank Proncess. For her patience with me, support for me doing this project, and help she gave me on it.

I'm thankful for my sister and nephews. They are happy and healthy. It's wonderful taking time to visit them, thanks to you know who.

I'm thankful for Mike, and being able to spend time with him, both out in Colorado and here at home. You scared the heck out a me! Thank G_d you're still around to kick gramps. We've had quite a bit of fun together this year, and I expect to for many years to come! I couldn't find a better best friend.

I'm thankful for friggin' Jef, and the good times we've had together. Cigars, steaks, drinks and rock-n-roll. He's pulled through a year with many bumps, and continues to smile and have fun. Hang in there bud, the best is yet to come!

I'm thankful we've been able to help the mayor, who has more heart than the rest of us put together. May G_d give you back in spades, for all that you do out of love!

I'm sure I've forgotten many things, but I shall close with this, and get the day rolling...
    I'm thankful for CrackBerry as usual. For without this site, I wouldn't have met any of those above (except the fam of course), along with so many others for whom I can definitely call friends.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    11-27-14 01:03 PM
    Awesome, Wulf! It's great to get out from what's dragging you down and do something you'd love to do.

Posted via CB10
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    11-29-14 11:04 PM
    Season's Greetings Every one

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    12-15-14 06:55 PM
86,775 ... 34633464346534663467 ...