so i get to go to cellular depot today its the cellular wholesale warehouse in vegas im so juiced its gonna be like being in toys-r-us when ur 5 lol im so pumped i cant wait... i had to throw it this out there cuz i cant stop thinkin about it lol.... bb's, and cases, and phones oh my lol(lions and tigers and bears oh my- for those of you that didnt get it lol)
    05-17-08 12:28 PM
    huh? R u high? Slow down buddy!
    05-17-08 12:36 PM

He just a lil 2 happy thats all nothing wrong with that...
    05-17-08 12:43 PM
    so i get to go to cellular depot today its the cellular wholesale warehouse in vegas im so juiced its gonna be like being in toys-r-us when ur 5 lol im so pumped i cant wait... i had to throw it this out there cuz i cant stop thinkin about it lol.... bb's, and cases, and phones oh my lol(lions and tigers and bears oh my- for those of you that didnt get it lol)
    Heres an idea when to get there just because that would be a good place to go and spend countles numbers of hours and walk away happy, send me the pics from there through pin!
    05-17-08 12:55 PM

haha no im not high but when you sit in a store all day and stare at the same phones and accessories it gets old

He just a lil 2 happy thats all nothing wrong with that...
    exactly

Heres an idea when to get there just because that would be a good place to go and spend countles numbers of hours and walk away happy, send me the pics from there through pin!

i will lol
    05-17-08 02:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD