Well, I am in CT now and relocating to the greater Jacksonville, FL Area. My fiance lives there and my job search is very daunting to say the least. Is anyone from the Jacksonville Area and have any suggestions or ideas? My fiance and I have been together over a year and are looking to start our lives together. This economic condition is proving to be a huge obstacle. Any comments, suggestions or just plain HELLO would be greatly appreciated. Also, my pin is 304934D9.

Thanks,
    Art
    01-14-09 10:59 AM
    I used to live in Jax, what industry are you in?
    01-14-09 11:44 AM
    I used to live in Jax, what industry are you in?
    Right now I am in Telecommunications w/ Verizon Wireless. I am really open to any industry and I have a lot of experience in many sectors.
    01-14-09 11:47 AM
    Big Comcast call center in Jax. They are always hiring, go to their corporate website and see what vacancies they have at the Jax call center
    01-14-09 11:49 AM
    Big Comcast call center in Jax. They are always hiring, go to their corporate website and see what vacancies they have at the Jax call center
    Awesome thanks. I will do that right now.
    01-14-09 11:50 AM
    Also a big ADP callcenter who are always advertising for good people.
    01-14-09 11:52 AM
    Also a big ADP callcenter who are always advertising for good people.
    This is really good info and I appreciate it. I actually was a supervisor for Comcast in CT and I didn't think of going back to that. Thanks for the info.
    01-14-09 11:54 AM
    I have a buddy who used to work for Comcast and now works for ADP, he says they are currently hiring and offering pretty good money! Hers the link for ADP: ADP: The payroll, benefits administration and human resource leader. | Human Resources
    01-14-09 11:58 AM
    I have a buddy who used to work for Comcast and now works for ADP, he says they are currently hiring and offering pretty good money! Hers the link for ADP: ADP: The payroll, benefits administration and human resource leader. | Human Resources
    On their website now.
    01-14-09 12:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD