I recall back in the day, it seemed like every few weeks there was a new Blackberry device released....it may have been a new curve, a new bold, a new pearl, a new line (such as the Torch and Storm)....I just wonder how many variants in total has blackberry done in comparison to how many variants that Samsung has done for the Galaxy devices. I am talking from the first Blackberry pager all the way up to the announced Z3/Q20 devices. For Samsung, I am talking about EVERY device that has the Galaxy name on it from the very first GT-I7500 which was a candy-bar phone that ran Android Cupcake to the Galaxy S5...also including the tablets and Galaxy Camera (if it runs Android and has Samsung Galaxy on it, its counted)......Blackberry has been making devices FAR longer than Samsung has done their Galaxy line...but it seems like Samsung is making Galaxy devices 2x faster than Blackberry was pushing out new phones.......Think about how many variants of the S2 there was.....AT&T had one, then T-Mobile got one with beefier specs, etc....but it was still the S2....and then the Galaxy S3, S3 Mini, S3 Active, etc......so, any clue as to who has made more devices? Blackberry or Samsung in their Galaxy line?
    04-02-14 12:18 AM
    I went and did a count real quick of all the ones I saw on Wikipedia plus they left out the P9982, PlayBook, Z3 and Q20....I think I got to about 103 or something, i lost count.....but I do recall someone had counted up the Galaxy branded devices and there are over 160 of them......
    04-02-14 12:25 AM
    I've had both and Samsung galaxy is waaaaaaaaay better Blackberries have a tendency to break all the time they're not very robust and all my friends say the same. If you read reviews you will see.
    Last edited by hadee41; 04-09-14 at 12:32 AM.
    04-07-14 02:37 AM
    I've had both and Samsung galaxy is waaaaaaaaay better Blackberries have a tendency to break all the time they're not very robust and all my friends say the same. If you read reviews you will see.
    Really for me it's been the opposite. The BlackBerry I have had have lasted longer than any Android device I have ever owned. Guess it all depends on how one uses the device.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-14 09:15 PM
    Really for me it's been the opposite. The BlackBerry I have had have lasted longer than any Android device I have ever owned. Guess it all depends on how one uses the device.

Posted via CB10
    Don't feed the trolls. We all know which is more reliable, no need to regurgitate it on the ignorant or attention seeking.

Posted without the help of AutoCorrect. Q10, 10.2.1.2174
    04-21-14 12:58 AM