He's still better than Ace & Diamond.

Posted via CB10
    I guess we can agree to disagree... Perhaps we should also bring back Domer.
    Toronto Blue Jays-domer-turtle-bj-birdy.jpg

Posted via CB10
    Neely2005 likes this.
    04-11-13 08:01 PM
    You know what you call a 3-6 start?...........
    Giving the rest of the teams a chance!

See you in the post season suckas!

Posted via CB10
    FuzzyFish likes this.
    04-11-13 11:17 PM
    I guess we can agree to disagree... Perhaps we should also bring back Domer.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	domer-the-turtle-and-bj-birdy.jpg 
Views:	405 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	150372

Posted via CB10
    Ha ha Domer, I had forgotten about him.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 09:07 AM
    Jays' starters have a worst-in-the-majors team ERA of 7.59.
    Scary. Batters must be looking at the pitchers and wondering wtf is wrong with you guys. Has the defence been bad or is it a straight pitching problem at the moment?
    I know that bad defence (errors) does not have an impact on ERA but are all these runs really on the pitching staff?
    04-12-13 09:09 AM
    Yes I can.

Posted via CB10
    Why's that? There are 162 games in a baseball season and you come to a conclusion after the first 2?

Sounds perfectly logical, obviously.
    04-12-13 01:39 PM
    Jays' starters have a worst-in-the-majors team ERA of 7.59.
    Scary. Batters must be looking at the pitchers and wondering wtf is wrong with you guys. Has the defence been bad or is it a straight pitching problem at the moment?
    I know that bad defence (errors) does not have an impact on ERA but are all these runs really on the pitching staff?
    We haven't been through the rotation twice yet, if they continue to struggle by June then we have full right to push the panic button. There is absolutely no reason to do so right now.

Most aren't playing well, with Reyes and much of the bullpen being the exception.

It�s not very much fun to be a Jays fan right now. The team that came into the year with such weighty expectations is now 3-6 with a mere 153 games remaining. In order to reach the crucial 95 win threshold, that means they can only lose 61 more times this season. R.A. Dickey and Josh Johnson only have 32 starts each in which to turn their seasons around. Only five-and-three-quarters months of the six month schedule remain.

Obviously things are dire.
    Josh Johnson, Velocity, And Jon Trolololosi | Drunk Jays Fans | Blogs | theScore.com
    04-12-13 01:43 PM
    Sigh... a win! Loup did well, so did Santos. a little worried about Reyes... a man with a beard like that with tears running down his face is just not a good sign!

Posted with my Zed via CeeBeeTen
    04-12-13 10:09 PM
    Sigh... a win! Loup did well, so did Santos. a little worried about Reyes... a man with a beard like that with tears running down his face is just not a good sign!

Ditto! Poor guy!

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 10:14 PM

I not sure if reyes was crying because of pain or because he knew something was wrong and was upset that he would be out for a long time. He seems like an incredibly competitive/energetic guy, and i think that for him sitting out will be more painful than any physical pain.

Also, with the issue of pitching and infield defence... last year after a couple months in the jays had the best rotation in terms of innings pitched and the best infield defence, with the most double plays... where did that get them?

wait until we hit at least 50 games to make any sort of comments.
    FuzzyFish likes this.
    04-13-13 12:07 AM
    Yep, I believe Rogers paid 25 million for the dome. The original cost was 450 million.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 12:58 AM

I think he wasn't crying because of the pain, the guy LOVES playing baseball and was looking forward to this season. Seems like he was upset at the potential of missing a huge chunk of his season.

This is a gigantic blow, Jose Reyes is kinda freaking great...
    04-13-13 03:56 PM
    I not sure if reyes was crying because of pain or because he knew something was wrong and was upset that he would be out for a long time. He seems like an incredibly competitive/energetic guy, and i think that for him sitting out will be more painful than any physical pain.

Also, with the issue of pitching and infield defence... last year after a couple months in the jays had the best rotation in terms of innings pitched and the best infield defence, with the most double plays... where did that get them?

wait until we hit at least 50 games to make any sort of comments.
    We have a winner!!
    04-13-13 03:57 PM
    Why's that? There are 162 games in a baseball season and you come to a conclusion after the first 2?

Sounds perfectly logical, obviously.
    Watching this team it was pretty easy to see that they've been massively over hyped.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 10:09 AM
    3 in a row now... praying for Happ. Hope he is okay

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 08:03 AM
    3 in a row now... praying for Happ. Hope he is okay

Posted via CB10
    To be discharged from the hospital later on today.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 08:57 AM
    Brutal hit to the head, seems to have happened quite a bit across the majors this year.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 11:24 AM
    Brutal hit to the head, seems to have happened quite a bit across the majors this year.

Posted via CB10
    When you think about it, it's quite odd that the hitters wear helmets but the pitchers don't.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 02:32 PM
    I know it scares me when my 10 year old pitches. Usually he is a catcher and the gear protects but I have seen him hit a ball back up the middle and the bruises left on my husband from not getting out of the way. I think they would have to design something that would be a tight fit though as a helmet wobbling around on the head would seriously interfere with the pitcher's delivery.

05-13-13 03:42 PM
    So hopefully we've learned not to buy into the hype so quickly next season.

Posted via CB10
    Baked likes this.
    11-06-13 03:20 PM
119 ... 345