I'm starting a very top secret BBM group, with very elite members , so if anyone of you elite people want to join this exclusive group please apply below.

Now this is a top secret group so please don't tell everyone, let's keep this very private.

PLS do not leave your pin # , you might get an invite.

ps: ps: i see a bunch of rules ^^^^^^^^^^ hope i don't break any.
    Last edited by WITHDRAWL; 12-16-14 at 10:50 PM.
    12-16-14 07:37 PM
    My name is Dan, I'm 29 ish and love the habs who by the way are the best in the NHL. I like long walks on the beach and the occasional back rub I would be perfect in this secret group since I am military and good at keeping people quiet. Also I'm hoping there are single girls in the group as well*
    Thanks for your consideration ‎sir

Posted via CB10
    12-16-14 07:38 PM
    Sign me up!!

Not sharing my PIN on public site - this being Top Secret and all...

Oh, and I see this little group going sideways REALLY quickly...
    12-16-14 07:39 PM
    My name is Dan, I'm 29 ish and love the habs who by the way are the best in the NHL. I like long walks on the beach and the occasional back rub I would be perfect in this secret group since I am military and good at keeping people quiet. Also I'm hoping there are single girls in the group as well*
    Thanks for your consideration ‎sir

Posted via CB10
    I will take this request , which was very well written and pass on to the woman that is actually calling the shots.
    KingOfQwerty likes this.
    12-16-14 07:42 PM
    Sign me up!!

Not sharing my PIN on public site - this being Top Secret and all...

Oh, and I see this little group going sideways REALLY quickly...
    Please do not post your pin, or any other measurements that might make the administration very mad.

Ps; sign me up that's it, your very well spoken.
    KingOfQwerty likes this.
    12-16-14 07:43 PM
    You didn't mention the probationary period, which is extremely important.

Posted via CB10
    12-16-14 07:46 PM
    Thank you o kind Sir....

I am still thinking about that backpack we discussed on that "other" Top Secret thing we will not discuss.
    12-16-14 07:47 PM
    You didn't mention the probationary period, which is extremely important.

Posted via CB10
    Hey good idea, what should it be, you look like the lawyer type of person,

ps: pls don't sue me, you know like the boy named Sue
    KingOfQwerty likes this.
    12-16-14 07:49 PM
    Official Administrator of Psychological Services for the Peevishlicious Crew

Wow you must have been hard up for a job, my condolences to you , and i think this will be the deciding part if you make the cut, we don't know if we can trust you,
    KingOfQwerty likes this.
    12-16-14 07:54 PM
    See below:

What Is a Probationary Period and How Does It Work? - .
    The probationary period usually runs from six months to one year and gives the supervisor or manager an opportunity to evaluate an employee's performance ...
    What Is a Probationary Period and How Does It Work? - Lawyers.com

So if officialy runs 6 months to 1 year and seeing as this is a Top Secret group...

I would suggest 3 months, or 88 days whichever comes first.
    12-16-14 07:55 PM
    Official Administrator of Psychological Services for the Peevishlicious Crew

Wow you must have been hard up for a job, my condolences to you , and i think this will be the deciding part if you make the cut, we don't know if we can trust you,
    Hey, this was the title given to me by Ms. P - I wanted something else, but got shot down.
    12-16-14 07:56 PM
    See below:

What Is a Probationary Period and How Does It Work? - .
    The probationary period usually runs from six months to one year and gives the supervisor or manager an opportunity to evaluate an employee's performance ...
    What Is a Probationary Period and How Does It Work? - Lawyers.com

So if officialy runs 6 months to 1 year and seeing as this is a Top Secret group...

I would suggest 3 months, or 88 days whichever comes first.
    Hey which one really does come first,
    KingOfQwerty likes this.
    12-16-14 07:57 PM
    Hey which one really does come first,
    Umm, 3 months? no that can't be correct.. ask the Lawyer guy.

See, now my head exploded again.

Sheesh
    12-16-14 07:58 PM
    Is this Pervish guy involved? If so I'm not interested.

Via CB 10 PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.1154
    12-16-14 08:05 PM
    Is this Pervish guy involved? If so I'm not interested.

Via CB 10 PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.1154
    Me either, by the way who is Peevish, he sounds like a dead god or something.
    KingOfQwerty likes this.
    12-16-14 08:08 PM
    Who is in this secret group because that will determine if I want to apply.
    And are you in it, OP? Because that will determine if I want to apply.
    And does this secret group have a Mrs already? Because that will determine if I want to apply.
    And would this secret group ever get mad at me? Because that will determine if I want to apply.
    And would I be the ONLY female in this secret group? Because that will determine if I want to apply.
    And does this secret group talk a lot? Because that will determine if I want to apply.
    And would this secret group be willing to use my selfie as an avatar? Because that will determine if I want to apply.

I will be waiting for your reply before I ponder whether or not I will accept your invitation to be in this secret group.
    12-16-14 08:09 PM
    Who is in this secret group because that will determine if I want to apply or not.
    And are you in it, OP? Because that too will determine if I want to apply.
    And does this secret group have a Mrs already? Because that too will determine if I want to apply.
    And would this secret group ever get mad at me? Because that will determine if I want to apply.
    And would I be the ONLY female in this secret group? Because that will determine if I want to apply.
    And does this secret group talk a lot? Because that will determine if I want to apply.
    And would this secret group be willing to use my selfie as an avatar? Because that will determine if I want to apply.

I will be waiting for your reply before I ponder whether or not I will accept your invitation to be in this secret group.

I really, really, really,really, really, really,really, really, really,really, really, really,really, really, really,really, really, really,really, really, really,really, really, really,really, really, really,really, really, really,really, really, really,really, really, really like those questions.

I too will be waiting for your reply.

Once you ask the Lawyer guy what is sooner..
    12-16-14 08:12 PM
    I really, really, really,really, really, really,really, really, really,really, really, really,really, really, really,really, really, really,really, really, really,really, really, really,really, really, really,really, really, really,really, really, really,really, really, really like those questions.

I too will be waiting for your reply.

Once you ask the Lawyer guy what is sooner..
    They are very well thought out and highly inquisitive, I admit.

I am.... Mrs Peevishlicious
    12-16-14 08:19 PM
    [QUOTE=moodyk13;11168365]Who is in this secret group because that will determine if I want to apply. I'm sorry but this is top secret
    And are you in it, OP? Because that will determine if I want to apply. I'm sorry i'm not a liberty to or any where else to answer this
    And does this secret group have a Mrs already? Because that will determine if I want to apply. We might but i can't say she will kill me.
    And would this secret group ever get mad at me? Because that will determine if I want to apply. I'm mad your even asking
    And would I be the ONLY female in this secret group? Because that will determine if I want to apply. this could be arranged , just like flowers
    And does this secret group talk a lot? Because that will determine if I want to apply. Actually they never shut up
    And would this secret group be willing to use my selfie as an avatar? Because that will determine if I want to apply. As long as there is yoga pants i'm sure it will happen.

I will be waiting for your reply before I ponder whether or not I will accept your invitation to be in this secret group. will you be pondering in or out of yoga pants.
    Last edited by WITHDRAWL; 12-16-14 at 08:30 PM.
    zephyr613, moody, Carjackd and 4 others like this.
    12-16-14 08:20 PM
    I am always wearing yoga pants so......

12-16-14 08:31 PM
    I am always wearing yoga pants so......

Could i please receive some private photo's to ensure they are authentic.
    12-16-14 08:33 PM
    Could i please receive some private photo's to ensure they are authentic.
    And sideways we go.....

Please keep hands and other body parts inside the car at all times and enjoy your ride.
    12-16-14 08:39 PM
    And sideways we go.....

Please keep hands and other body parts inside the car at all times and enjoy your ride.
    My hands are inside, just not the car, and up , down, sideways just be quiet i might get some nice pics, and i won't share.
    moody and KingOfQwerty like this.
    12-16-14 08:50 PM
    My hands are inside, just not the car, and up , down, sideways just be quiet i might get some nice pics, and i won't share.
    TMI- unless you actually get the pictures. Then you have to share. If not I will be forced to use the Psychological powers granted to me by Mrs. P.

Z10STL100-4/10.3.1.1154
    12-16-14 09:28 PM
    tmi- unless you actually get the pictures. Then you have to share. If not i will be forced to use the psychological powers granted to me by mrs. P.

Z10stl100-4/10.3.1.1154
    tmi ?

To much influence
    KingOfQwerty likes this.
    12-16-14 09:32 PM
11,789 123 ...