You know what. I'm tried of all this loser talk. Fudge all you.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-15 01:29 PM
    Loser
    04-21-15 01:29 PM
    Sometimes you win but mostly we loose

Posted via my awesome Classic
    04-21-15 01:56 PM
    Oh trust me, we're all losers in here.

Passport SQW100-1
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-21-15 02:04 PM
    I believe ya..i just don't trust you

Posted via my Canadian Passport
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-21-15 02:10 PM
    I thought I saw someone else in the basement?
    Can't be one of me I graduated ! Or did we?
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-21-15 04:32 PM
    That's us

Can't beee!!
    04-21-15 04:33 PM
    You know what. I'm tried of all this loser talk. Fudge all you.

Posted via CB10
    There you go again !
    04-21-15 04:34 PM
    Loser
    Lose her !
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-21-15 04:34 PM
    Lose her !
    Loose lol
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-21-15 04:35 PM
    There you go again !
    Lol you know what Mike.

Two words.

Boy bye!

Posted via CB10
    3MIKE likes this.
    04-21-15 06:46 PM
    Lol you know what Mike.

Two words.

Boy bye!

Posted via CB10
    Well you be back soon now, we ain't going nowhere the sheep have no boots !!
    04-21-15 07:01 PM
    Well you be back soon now, we ain't going nowhere the sheep have no boots !!
    You're right. I'm back. On my way back from the farm, I bought boots for the sheep.

Basically this is how it happened. I was walking around the farm minding my own business when my lip gloss dropped from my bag onto the floor.

I bend down to pick it up and out of no where I see exactly 17 sheep standing in front of me. The commanding sheep asked me if I was from the area. Mind you, at this point I'm shaking fearful and wondering if these sheep know our types don't communicate via the English language.

Scared of upsetting the commanding officer, I said I was from the area. He suggested it's common courtesy to apply lipstick before lip gloss and I giggled at the great suggestion and I made my way to the other side of the farm through his kind gestures.

Oddly enough whenever I reiterate this story to my friends they laugh at me and throw cutlery at my neck and chin. They're a weird bunch.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-15 07:28 PM
    You're right. I'm back. On my way back from the farm, I bought boots for the sheep.

Basically this is how it happened. I was walking around the farm minding my own business when my lip gloss dropped from my bag onto the floor.

I bend down to pick it up and out of no where I see exactly 17 sheep standing in front of me. The commanding sheep asked me if I was from the area. Mind you, at this point I'm shaking fearful and wondering if these sheep know our types don't communicate via the English language.

Scared of upsetting the commanding officer, I said I was from the area. He suggested it's common courtesy to apply lipstick before lip gloss and I giggled at the great suggestion and I made my way to the other side of the farm through his kind gestures.

Oddly enough whenever I reiterate this story to my friends they laugh at me and throw cutlery at my neck and chin. They're a weird bunch.

Posted via CB10
    I'm too tired to read all this.

04-21-15 11:27 PM
    I'm too tired to read all this.

I'll get back to you in the morning

04-21-15 11:28 PM

Posted via CB10
    These sheep only speak canuck. And they prefer pink lip gloss. They have been dominated by the farmer in the dell with his knee high rubber boots, so they weren't impressed with those cheap little things that you brought.

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.3253
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-22-15 01:10 AM

Posted via CB10
    As I'm sure you are aware, the canuck language uses a completely different alphabet that the English language does. It starts with eh, baa and ends with zed. Extremely difficult for anyone other than sheep to understand.

kbz1960 likes this.
    04-22-15 01:54 AM
    As I'm sure you are aware, the canuck language uses a completely different alphabet that the English language does. It starts with eh, baa and ends with zed. Extremely difficult for anyone other than sheep to understand.

Eh
    04-22-15 06:24 AM
    Only good sheep is a lamb roast with roasted potatoes and spinach, with a good dessert afterwards. Other than that, I ain't budging.
    Goldboot02 likes this.
    04-22-15 07:26 AM
    Well you're no fun. Get to the basement!
    Goldboot02 likes this.
    04-22-15 07:44 AM
    He has a good heart..... it only supposed to hang backed on his back

Posted via my awesome Classic
    04-22-15 10:20 AM
    Eh
    Like eh!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-22-15 12:41 PM

Posted via CB10
    Obviously they're nicer than we are !
    04-22-15 12:45 PM
    These sheep only speak canuck. And they prefer pink lip gloss. They have been dominated by the farmer in the dell with his knee high rubber boots, so they weren't impressed with those cheap little things that you brought.

What do you know about the language of the sheep? And I completely agree with you about the pink gloss. On that specific day I was using mauve. And my boots where not cheap. They were made in Australia and the sheep in my area don't love the aussie's. How terrible of them right!

Posted via CB10
    04-22-15 12:50 PM
    Obviously they're nicer than we are !
    You lot aren't nice. You guys exiled me 10 times thus far lol

Posted via CB10
    3MIKE likes this.
    04-22-15 12:51 PM
11,789 ... 236237238239240 ...