04-20-09 04:20 PM
134 ... 456
tools
    nice! atreyu! wheres bastian?
    04-04-09 03:12 AM
    but if you are ever in a thread that gets out of hand, post that man-pig-cow-dog picture, and it should quiet everone down.. haha..
    04-04-09 03:16 AM
    but if you are ever in a thread that gets out of hand, post that man-pig-cow-dog picture, and it should quiet everone down.. haha..
    I will keep that in mind for sure ...lollol
    04-04-09 03:19 AM
    Elevators freak me out. It's not so bad that I won't go on one, but I avoid them at all costs. I was in a summer program once and the dorm we were staying in had very old elevators and they were breaking down every couple of days... We stayed on the 6th floor and I was known to take the stairs up even with groceries. And if I do get in an elevator I'm usually in a corner hanging on to the rail.

I also hate any drains or grates that you walk over. Like in old houses with floor heaters or things like that. I have to walk around or else I feel like I'm going to fall through.

Oh and hair in a drain makes me want to puke.
    04-04-09 10:57 AM
    I am wicked scared of physical social interaction....why else would I be reading this crap

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-09 11:29 PM
    My former MOTHER IN LAW! She is the scariest woman ever. Lol!

04-20-09 08:54 AM
    I hate those Pilsberry Biscuit and cinnamon roll containers. You know, the ones that "POP" when you try to open them and you never know exactly when it's going to "POP". I have to leave the room if someone is opening one of those.

I also can't take the top plate from a stack of plates because when I was young a spider was crawling on a top plate and since then, I always grab from the middle of a pile.
    04-20-09 09:02 AM
    I have a phobia of biscuit cans, its so bad that if i really need them i make my 7 year old daughter put them in the cart, put them away.... i even make her open them while i hide in another room.... i have no idea why this started but ive been this way since about 17 or so..... am i crazy?
    04-20-09 04:12 PM
    I can not touch potatoes raw. With the skin or without I can't do it. I know weird but oh well.

04-20-09 04:20 PM
134 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD