Cannot stand flowing water on my face!!!
    No stays at Gitmo for you then? J/K

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-09 10:37 PM
    I have a phobia of CB members who only have one post. Lol

Some people have said they fear death; I don't fear death whatsoever. I only fear the way I die.
    02-15-09 11:04 PM

Some people have said they fear death; I don't fear death whatsoever. I only fear the way I die.

That's a good one. There's two different fears associated with death. There's the fear of the way/method your gonna die and there's the fear of not actually being alive anymore.
    02-16-09 12:47 PM
    Top of the list of ways I do not want to die is to be eaten alive. This fear started when I saw Jaws as a youngster, and has grown stronger since. People often laugh when I mention this and say there's not much chance of it happening in America, haha. They should have been with me in my pasture that night a few months ago when I came face to face with a pretty large mountain lion, . I swear his tail was six feet long, fortunately he was focused on the deer near our pond and not me. Whew, scared the heII out of me! I have started arming myself when going into the pasture at night.

Last edited by exelant; 02-16-09 at 02:04 PM.
    02-16-09 02:00 PM
    Top of the list of ways I do not want to die is to be eaten alive. This fear started when I saw Jaws as a youngster, and has grown stronger since. People often laugh when I mention this and say there's not much chance of it happening in America, haha. They should have been with me in my pasture that night a few months ago when I came face to face with a pretty large mountain lion, . I swear his tail was six feet long, fortunately he was focused on the deer near our pond and not me. Whew, scared the heII out of me! I have started arming myself when going into the pasture at night.

uhhhhh don't turn around but there's a..........LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (actually it's me relieving you of your Curve. I want it)
    Last edited by cereal killer; 02-16-09 at 02:34 PM.
    02-16-09 02:26 PM
    I'm Kinda Scared of Drains, But not of the Drain itself, But of the Suction You Feel when you step on them-
    Also-...
    Even those Sewer Covers By The Sidewalk. (The Ones With the Spacing So Water Can Flow Through? I have no idea what the technical name is... LOL)
    I'm terrified of it collapsing and me falling in.
    Those are Storm Sewers, Prada. If you do fall into one of them, they generally lead to a body of water, lake, river, ocean or stream. As long as it isn't raining, you should survive the ten to twelve foot drop. If it's storming, look out, you'll get swept away.
    The problem with them is they aren't connected to any type of treatment or trash removal. Everything that gets dumped in one goes straight to the receiving water and causes pollution. That's why one can't go into the ocean after a heavy rainstorm in Southern California. All the crap that gets dumped when it's dry just flows into the Pacific when it's wet.
    Last edited by exelant; 02-17-09 at 03:19 AM.
    02-16-09 02:32 PM
    exelant; being eaten alive is a legitimate fear. However; I'd rather be eaten 'alive' by a mountain lion (or Nicole Scherzinger for that matter) than to be eaten alive by a shark.

The big cats usually break their preys neck before they start to eat them. As for Nicole; I would guess she suffocates her victims. ;-)

02-16-09 02:39 PM
    Those are Storm Sewers, Prada. If you do fall into one of them, they generally lead to a body of water, lake, river or stream. As long as it isn't raining, you should survive the ten to twelve foot drop. If it's storming, look out, you'll get swept away.

heck no, that's where Pennywise stays, ready to eat your soul!
    02-16-09 02:50 PM
    im terrified of pez dispensers... what if something besides candy is dispensed??????????? every think about THAT?
    02-16-09 03:27 PM
    oh and i forgot to mention toilet bowls. what if therres something in there hiding? i hear d one day there was a pet python in our apartments plumbing and it was found 2 months later sitting in a ladys toilet

or what if theres a big ol' spider sitting right underneath the rim waiting to bit you where the sun dont shine?

I isnpect my throne thoroughly. never know whats in there...

Snake, Spider... or Floater...
    02-16-09 03:33 PM
    im terrified of pez dispensers... what if something besides candy is dispensed??????????? every think about THAT?
    LOL omg i really did laugh out loud there.. hahahaha.

my phobias are:
    1) heights, or even looking up at tall buildings and thinking of looking down from up there.. eff that.
    2) driving on the outer lanes of a bridge!!!! i cant be on the outer lane, have to be towards the middle.
    3) deep water, especially if there is seaweed or something touching me while im swimming, ohhhh boy.
    4) I cant sleep if my bedroom door is open. used to not be able to sleep with closet door open but now i can.

And as the above poster said, toilet bowls!!!!!! i have a fear of seeing a snake peeking out just waiting... ><
    Last edited by Silver1; 02-16-09 at 04:12 PM.
    02-16-09 04:10 PM
    oh and i forgot to mention toilet bowls. what if therres something in there hiding? i hear d one day there was a pet python in our apartments plumbing and it was found 2 months later sitting in a ladys toilet

or what if theres a big ol' spider sitting right underneath the rim waiting to bit you where the sun dont shine?

I isnpect my throne thoroughly. never know whats in there...

Snake, Spider... or Floater...
    Here's a guy I chased out on my bathroom last fall, , that's a 1x6 he's sitting on - that makes him about 5 inches long front leg to rear leg!

Last edited by exelant; 02-17-09 at 03:29 AM.
    02-16-09 06:33 PM
    Snakes. Horribly petrified of them. Alive, dead, movie, T.V., picture can't look at it. If someone ever threw one on me I seriously think I would go into cardiac arrest.
    I hate snakes. I freak out.
    02-16-09 06:39 PM
    Here's a guy I chased out on my bathroom last fall, , that's a 1x6 he's sitting on!

That is TERRIFYING!

02-16-09 08:53 PM
    I'm terrified of being buried alive! Don't know the exact term for it. I always hated when someone would try to cover me in sand at the beach!

02-16-09 09:00 PM
    I'm terrified of being buried alive! Don't know the exact term for it. I always hated when someone would try to cover me in sand at the beach!

I dont know either-

But we can refer to it as "Burriedinthedirtaphobia"

02-16-09 09:03 PM
    I dont know either-

But we can refer to it as "Burriedinthedirtaphobia"

Sounds good to me!!

02-16-09 09:05 PM
    Google says its called taphephobia.

02-16-09 09:08 PM
    Hippopotomonstosisquippedaliophobia is a cool one lol. Fear of long words. Uhh... I have arachniphobia or fear of spiders lol.
    02-16-09 09:10 PM
    I'm terrified of falling for a girl and getting into a serious relationship with her. I'm dead serious. I'm all about having fun and having a great time.
    02-17-09 05:15 PM
    I'm terrified of falling for a girl and getting into a serious relationship with her. I'm dead serious. I'm all about having fun and having a great time.
    Haha, I'm on that same boat as you!

02-17-09 05:36 PM
    Im Deathly Afraid Of People ...Hi

Spiders(well Just about any insect),Heights,Elevators,The Dark ( yes its true ),Bridges,Snakes, So just about everything.
    02-17-09 05:50 PM
    Oh, don't forget the dark. I hate the dark.
    02-18-09 08:12 AM
    1. Suspension Bridges. 2. Large to very large things like: the Goodyear blimp when it's on the ground or not very high, very tall buildings, mountains, the moon when it's full and low on the horizon. 3. Bugs -- yucky ones in particular.
    02-18-09 12:52 PM
    Understand 1st I'm kinda of a big tough guy

1 snake n spiders
    2 tornados I don't care how tuff I am I'm lose
    3 mascots or people in animal costumes I hate chuckie chesse he don't talk and wants to shake my hand with those 3 fingers

I'm never goona go to diseny land

02-20-09 12:48 AM
134 ... 23456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD