Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by skullgame45; 02-14-09 at 09:22 PM.
    02-13-09 11:47 AM
    Not the term "illegal alien," but the fact that someone said that and then stated, "A little racist joke!" That's what I was referring to in my post.
    I see. That particular post; or the words within the post must have been edited/deleted (as prada mentioned) before I made the post.

Even though I didn't get the chance to read what was said; you're right skull...if one's race is a cause of a person's phobia; they should work at replacing that phobia with something totally legitimate to be scared of...such as Joaquin Phoenix rapping.
    02-13-09 12:04 PM
    lol, I didn't even notice it till you pointed it out, I don't have a real big fear of clowns, but Pennywise is just freakin creepy.
    I remember my brother hid pictures of Pennywise all over my room. I woke up in the morning & freaked out.

It wasn't the way I wanted to start my 13th birthday.
    02-13-09 12:11 PM
    LMAO @ Joaquin Phoenix rapping! That was scary to watch and hear!

Last edited by skullgame45; 02-14-09 at 09:24 PM.
    02-13-09 12:12 PM
    I thought of 2 more... being stuck in a small space and not being able to get out... and being late. Seriously I have had nightmares about being late to work or class...
    02-13-09 01:14 PM
    I hate spiders even though I know the ones around here are harmless

02-13-09 01:26 PM
    Some of those are not weird. Clowns ARE scary.
    aww I'd scare the shiat outta you then.

My phobia is getting sucked into the ether and pop out in an Off Topic forum and becoming and actual living and breathing avatar alive in a 1 dimensi
    onal world.

02-13-09 01:43 PM
    Oh and I forgot about deep water. I tried to conquer it once by swimming in a lake with my friends. I ended up almost drowning and having to be rescued lol.

02-13-09 03:13 PM
    This topic is about Phobias, and Xenophobia is a legitmate fear, whether y�u acknowledge it as such is irrelevant. Would you report someone to the mods if they were "homophobic"?
    LMAO @ Joaquin Phoenix rapping! But yes, the post, as well as a couple different ones, were deleted by the mods. Kind of wish they would have deleted mine as well simply cause this thread isn't about races/racism, its about phobias!

02-13-09 03:54 PM
    aww I'd scare the shiat outta you then.

My phobia is getting sucked into the ether and pop out in an Off Topic forum and becoming and actual living and breathing avatar alive in a 1 dimensi
    onal world.

Well...if it was your avatar, it wouldn't be so bad.
    02-13-09 03:54 PM
    Honestly, if I ever start to suffer from #1 someone do me and my
    wife a favor and just shoot me

My biggest phobias are lightning (I remember not getting out
    of my car for 2 hours) and electricity (I once shut off the main circuit
    breaker to change a single light fixture)
    Haha, that's hilarious AG!! I deal with electricity everyday and have yet to be shocked. *knocks on wood*

Last edited by skullgame45; 02-14-09 at 09:26 PM.
    02-13-09 03:57 PM
    I want to. I'm just annoyed that I got reported over it when I didn't say anything derogatory. I even said thge joke would have been in poor taste to the original poster who said it. I don't like getting into trouble, and last night I received TWO warnings in reference to that. I am NOT xenophobic for the record- I'm space-alien-phobic lol. The fact that someone mentioned illegal aliens is beyond me- and in my defense I had stated it was made in poor taste. Thanks Skull. QUOTE=skullgame45;1671685]Prada just drop it! People who deal with xenophobia are purely ignorant, not afraid!

Haha, that's hilarious AG!! I deal with electricity everyday and have to be shocked. *knocks on wood*

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com[/QUOTE]

02-13-09 04:04 PM
    Oh, well I didn't know that! You getting warned about it is messed up! I know it wasn't you who posted that and that you were replying to that post! Maybe that got overlooked by the mods. I respect your opinions prada and know that you don't deal with xenophobia! I think we confirmed that with our debate over Halloween/Day of the Dead. Mods should correct that so you can get a mulligan!

02-13-09 04:12 PM
    Thanks, that's just what I wanted to hear- I wanted to clarify that I am not some ignorant uneducated biggot. But if someone else wants to be, then good for them, they'll have to come to terms with that themselves. But they better not come at me with that BS. Ill sic my 12 lb killer chihuahua trained to kill people four times before they hit the ground. Oh and btw posting on my 8900 is a real beAtch. LoL
    Oh, well I didn't know that! You getting warned about it is messed up! I know it wasn't you who posted that and that you were replying to that post! Maybe that got overlooked by the mods. I respect your opinions prada and know that you don't deal with xenophobia! I think we confirmed that with our debate over Halloween/Day of the Dead. Mods should correct that so you can get a mulligan!

02-13-09 04:16 PM
    Dear lord people! Its a thread about phobias not racism. I understand you're a little upset about the comment prada but let it go. that pic was funny.

02-13-09 07:42 PM
    this is gonna sound funny, but i am absolutely terrified of lady bugs lol i freak out every time one even comes within fifty feet of me. clowns too, but mainly lady bugs haha
    02-13-09 07:53 PM
    Tornadoes. I lose my mind and am a coward whenever there's even one in my state. Last Tuesday there was one a mile away from my house (8 people killed). I was NOT happy. The damage was the worst. So I have a good reason.
    02-13-09 09:31 PM
    to whoever edited my post - gfys please. I said nothing wrong.
    talk about prudes and their power trips

and skullgame, you're right, this is about phobias, but you had to whine about something irrelevant and get the thread modded. good job, genius. now what was I saying about telling you to beat it? oh right, that part's gone too.

now everyone grow up and stop whining and arguing about pointless crap and actually talk about the topic.
    Last edited by ninja please; 02-13-09 at 11:49 PM.
    02-13-09 11:33 PM
    Last edited by skullgame45; 02-14-09 at 09:30 PM.
    02-13-09 11:55 PM
    When did I ever "whine?" First of all, when I see something like "illegal alien" and the person saying "this is a racist joke," I'm going to defend my race! Cause we all know that that term is mainly directed towards Mexicans!

Second, a thread should NEVER have to be moderated! If simple minded people like yourself would watch what you say, mods wouldn't have to step in! But I'm glad I got it "moderated!" And you're right, I am a genius! Thank you for that comment!

These are my last comments on this thread! If you want to take this further, you know my screen name and where that PM button is!

Let this thread get back on track and mods can come in here and clean it up!<---Thats me getting the thread moderated!

there you go whining again. not all "illegal aliens" are mexicans. now who's the one making it racial? and note that the person who said it didn't say a race specifically, so there's no real reason to defend "your people" from anything. I suggest you learn a little something and look up the term "illegal alien" or, more accurately, "illegal immigrant", for yourself. dictionary.com and google.com can be a real good start. get educated, pal. for the love of god you need it.
    Last edited by ninja please; 02-14-09 at 01:37 AM.
    02-14-09 01:29 AM
    Goodness. This thread started off great & now this.

Let's just take a deep breath & calm down. No need to attack one another or call mods prude. We're a rowdy bunch.

Happy Valentine's Day!

02-14-09 03:06 AM
    Its hilarious to see someone else scared of electricity. I have never met anyone who shares this with me until now. All my friends think I am nuts, but to change a switch, new ceiling fan, fix the doorbell, whatever - the whole house goes down. Each and every breaker gets killed...... If I could kill the breaker to the block I would feel even better.... hehe. Not a big fan of carpet shocks or the static shocks you get when getting out of a car. I get out a certain way to avoid them.

My other phobia is snakes. Any snake regardless of size, shape, color......terrifies me. Living in Florida I see them all too much in the summer.
    02-14-09 03:13 AM
    My phobia is drowning. I'm suprised no one has mentioned it yet.

02-14-09 03:59 AM
    *Barking dogs

*Death

02-14-09 04:16 AM
    My phobia is drowning. I'm suprised no one has mentioned it yet.

definitely a phobia of mine, it kind of goes along with the drains thing... I had seen that movie "the incredible shrinking woman" and it all went downhill from there. not to mention hearing about kids that have gotten sucked to the bottom of a swimming pool because the drain wasn't closed, and either drowned or was disembowled (many cases on this have happened, I did extensive research on it because I'm very morbidly curious..or curiously morbid? the world may never know.)

I'm surprised more people haven't mentioned death either, but I'm sure that's a real common fear for most of us.
    02-14-09 04:46 AM
134 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD