My 4 year old cousin wanted to play games on my Q10 so I opened up Road rush racing and handed it to him. After about 2 minutes he got bored and demanded I show him another game. So I opened up pacman, that kept him occupied for about 30 seconds before declaring his boredom, so I opened up angry birds and that kept him entertained for about 5 minutes. Lastly I showed him run in crowd which entertained him for another 5.

Now, back in my day at around that age I only had 1 game to play called Super Mario for NES and if I was lucky, I could go to bandido video to rent another game. Now kids have so much choice that they don't need to give any game the time of day before giving up and finding another. I almost feel like I had it better back then with the primitive console, crt tv and 1 game to cherish.
    12-30-13 01:19 AM
    Totally agree. The times they are a changing. Kids actually played outside and were more active.
    Adults are the same though now a days with their phones, and I'm a culprit too.
    12-30-13 09:15 PM
    Now that I think about it, it's hard to remember how my life was before the internet and smartphones. But what I do remember is the streets outside my house being filled up more with people playing sports and stuff. But the weird thing is that these things are made to communicate, and have gaming just as a feature. Which makes it ironic that these things are the reasons that most kids nowadays are kinda becoming antisocial, and prefer to just play games rather than to talk to others. But this is just my view. Kinda sad remembering how physically active the world used to be when I was their age.

BlackBerry Z10 /
    01-01-14 08:13 AM