PMSBuddy.com - The free online PMS reminder

"Welcome to PMSBuddy.com!
    PMSBuddy.com is a free service created with a single goal in mind: to keep you aware of when your wife, girlfriend, mother, sister, daughter, or any other women in your life are closing in on "that time of the month" - when things can get intense for what may seem to be no reason at all.
    For women, this is a great way to give people in your life a heads-up of when you might be feeling a bit irritable without having an awkward conversation.
    What's more, we will not only keep you informed, but will give you some free advice on what to do about it. With PMSBuddy.com, there is no reason to ever be blindsided by PMS again.
    PMSBuddy.com - Saving relationships, one month at a time!"

ROFLMAO!
    Last edited by pltaylor; 09-13-08 at 12:45 PM.
    09-13-08 10:44 AM
    Oh my Gosh! LOL
    09-13-08 10:46 AM
    That's HILARIOUS!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-08 11:44 AM
    PMSBuddy.com - The free online PMS reminder

"Welcome to PMSBuddy.com!
    PMSBuddy.com is a free service created with a single goal in mind: to keep you aware of when your wife, girlfriend, mother, sister, daughter, or any other women in your life are closing in on "that time of the month" - when things can get intense for what may seem to be no reason at all.
    For women, this is a great way to give people in your life a heads-up of when you might be feeling a bit irritable without having an awkward conversation.
    What's more, we will not only keep you informed, but will give you some free advice on what to do about it. With PMSBuddy.com, there is no reason to ever be blindsided by PMS again.
    PMSBuddy.com - Saving relationships, one month at a time!"

ROFLMAO!
    this is too funny and priceless lmfao ...
    09-13-08 12:42 PM
    This is too lame, yet funny as ****!
    09-15-08 01:21 AM
    Wow lol

09-15-08 01:27 AM
    I was sleepy at work but I'm awake now! LOL!!!

09-15-08 01:31 AM
    it wouldnt be all that accurate for most since a woman's cycle can change based on other women they spend a lot of time with.
    09-15-08 01:46 AM
    That is an excellent service! It's always nice to know when a woman is feeling postal. Lol!

09-15-08 02:27 AM
    LMAO!!!! for some reason Im more aware of the wifes cycle.... shes always asking me when she is gonna start... im always within like 2 days... sometimes i nail it right on the day!
    09-15-08 02:35 AM
    This is funny.
    09-15-08 02:19 PM
    Make sure to forward possible soon to be V.P, Sarah Palin this info! Warning to all nations.
    09-15-08 03:36 PM
    this is too funny.
    09-15-08 07:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD