List something that happen today that's a 1st time thing for you ( sorry if there's a thread like this)

Fri, Feb 27, 2009
    Green Bay, WI

A snow storm with 10in. That's not a 1st for me but durring the snow storm it was thundering and lighting out. Truely a 1st for me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 01:28 AM
    My 4 month old niece threw a rattle at me and left a big blue spot on me.

The girl has an arms

02-27-09 04:03 AM

that was acutally 2/24/09
    02-27-09 07:03 AM
    List something that happen today that's a 1st time thing for you ( sorry if there's a thread like this)

Fri, Feb 27, 2009
    Green Bay, WI

A snow storm with 10in. That's not a 1st for me but durring the snow storm it was thundering and lighting out. Truely a 1st for me

You've never seen THUNDERSNOW!? (yes, it must be done in capital letters with an exclamation point ) We've had it a few times here in Southern Ontario. It's strange at first but you get used to the idea of thunderstorms without the rain
    02-27-09 08:52 AM
    woke up to an empty bed..
    02-27-09 10:07 AM
    woke up to an empty bed..
    OK, make it twice. Walk into one of the offices I service, and a woman I know was saying "And I give it away for free", looked at me and said "Isn't that right, Ed". I refused to quip back a smart alec remark.
    02-28-09 12:38 AM
    Oh god, you probably would've gotten slapped had you said anything back because you came in at the end of the conversation. Hahaha

But today was my first time putting in kitchen cabinets. That was fun.

02-28-09 02:18 AM
    1st I went home a alone from the club...

02-28-09 06:05 AM
    Oh god, you probably would've gotten slapped had you said anything back because you came in at the end of the conversation. Hahaha
    Nah, they know me too well. I told her I wasn't going there, which was probably better than any other response. She then realized just where she had gone, and we all were ROFL! Besides, her slapping would not have been a first.
    02-28-09 07:09 AM
    Ouch....good job on that one. Getting slapped is not fun, neither is punching. Now that's a whole other story.

02-28-09 11:07 AM
    that was acutally 2/24/09
    You smiled, wore a sweat jacket, made the double peace sign, leaned against a chain link fence... what was it?

I figure you've spent plenty of time immersed in styrafoam peanuts...

I think I was serious for the first time today... then I made a smart *** comment about it...
    02-28-09 12:54 PM
    Tonight was the first time I got super annoyed at my neighbor for thinking my apt was hers while she was quite intoxicated and sitting at my door. *tries to explain to gf what the drunk girl at my door is doing there* oh yeah very persistent door bell ringing

02-28-09 09:58 PM
    I went to the Apple store & couldnt be seen right away. Yes- thats a 1st. I had to make a freakin' appointment!
    03-01-09 12:42 AM
    I usually shave my head and keep a lil scruff on my face. Well today I went clean shaved just because. So at work today a customer asked me "where do you get your haircuts at?" A first because nobody has ever asked me where I get my haircuts. Stupid because I obviously shave myself and there wasn't any hair on my head or face period.

03-01-09 01:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD